PDA

View Full Version : Ayesha?

abram123
07-27-2014, 09:23 PM
I think Ayesha99 has not told us the truth of who she is. This is why you don't trust people from a game about who they are. I don't understand how someone can pretend they are someone they are not. :poop::nope::poop:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ayesha+omar&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=o2zVU6WvJdW3yASQqIKABw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=829

(There are some people who are smart and know how to search up thing on the computer.)

COLTONROCKO
07-27-2014, 09:25 PM
I think Ayesha99 has not told us the truth of who she is. This is why you don't trust people from a game about who they are. I don't understand how someone can pretend they are someone they are not. :poop::nope::poop:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ayesha+omar&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=o2zVU6WvJdW3yASQqIKABw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=829

(There are some people who are smart and know how to search up thing on the computer.)

She doesn't have to tell the truth who she is. She is pretending because she doesn't want her face to be all over the web or per say.

Don't be mad.

abram123
07-27-2014, 09:29 PM
She doesn't have to tell the truth who she is. She is pretending because she doesn't want her face to be all over the web or per say.

Don't be mad.

I'm not mad, It's just how can you be friends with someone who has lied to you? It reminds me of that show "Catfish". You know someone for a long time, but then find out that person is not who they say they are.

COLTONROCKO
07-27-2014, 09:31 PM
I'm not mad, It's just how can you be friends with someone who has lied to you? It reminds me of that show "Catfish". You know someone for a long time, but then find out that person is not who they say they are.

True true. Don't think about how she lied to you, think about WHY she lied to you. <-- (:

abram123
07-27-2014, 09:36 PM
True true. Don't think about how she lied to you, think about WHY she lied to you. <-- (:

Yes, but you should not go out there and pretend your someone your not.

iToaster
07-28-2014, 02:06 PM
Yes, but you should not go out there and pretend your someone your not.

You Should if Your Tryin To Keep Your Secret

Maryjane
07-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Her name is Ayesha Kaif not Omar. Also, I think it would be better for her to lie about her pictures rather than show her real face.
I mean I'd do that in a heartbeat to avoid creepers.

Ya want proof on how I know? Search her name on Groupie.

Vechie
07-28-2014, 02:13 PM
Got me feeling some type of way :O Errr maa gawd .. Anyways she doesn't have to show the real her in a public site it's weird lol. BUT YEA NOW IM SHOCKED EVEN THO..

- - - Updated - - -

Her name is Ayesha Kaif not Omar. Also, I think it would be better for her to lie about her pictures rather than show her real face.
I mean I'd do that in a heartbeat to avoid creepers.

LOL ABRAM IS CREEPER JK SAME I'D POST A FAKE PIC OF ME LOL ASAP!

abram123
07-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Got me feeling some type of way :O Errr maa gawd .. Anyways she doesn't have to show the real her in a public site it's weird lol. BUT YEA NOW IM SHOCKED EVEN THO..

- - - Updated - - -

LOL ABRAM IS CREEPER JK SAME I'D POST A FAKE PIC OF ME LOL ASAP!

I'm not a creeper.

Boomer
07-28-2014, 07:06 PM
My buddy's name is DaleJr, after the NASCAR driver. I don't mind it.

abram123
07-28-2014, 07:37 PM
My buddy's name is DaleJr, after the NASCAR driver. I don't mind it.

You don't understand the concept of this thread. She told me that was her, but now she is telling me it's not her.

Boomer
07-28-2014, 07:39 PM
You don't understand the concept of this thread. She told me that was her, but now she is telling me it's not her.

Eh...I don't know then.

Also, don't be assssssssssssssshamed to be a creeper...

Vechie
07-28-2014, 07:44 PM
Can we just leave this thread alone, I think Ayesha gets annoyed from this. It's not her picture ok, just drop this thread and move on! :excl:

abram123
07-28-2014, 07:56 PM
Can we just leave this thread alone, I think Ayesha gets annoyed from this. It's not her picture ok, just drop this thread and move on! :excl:

Well, when you lie about who you are then this is what will happen. Don't lie about who you are and you won't have to deal with things like this.

Christopher
07-28-2014, 11:29 PM

I'm kind of slow, can you explain more?

King902
07-29-2014, 12:01 AM
Well, when you lie about who you are then this is what will happen. Don't lie about who you are and you won't have to deal with things like this.

Let her be, she doesn't want to show herself. End of story.