PDA

View Full Version : **The RTsoft Forums IS NOT FOR PICTURE POSTING!**

DJSummertimes
07-28-2014, 10:01 PM
To All You Folks That Post Selfies On The *RTSoft Forums*, Please Stop. The Only Reason The Picture Button Is There Is So You Can Upload Pictures Of In Game Moments. No Selfies, Or Any Other Non Game Related Photos. You May Put Some MeMe's Or Pictures Of Your Pet, Yourself Or Some Buddies In Your Signature Or Avatar If You Want.

I Don't Understand The Person Who Made The Thread *POST YOUR REAL LIFE FACE HERE*. I'm Not Any Type Of Mod On The Forums, But Its VERY ANOYING For The Other Forumers And It Kinda Spams The Forum.

I'm Also Not Saying Names. Ok That's Enough, Please STOP Doing This.

-DJSummertime :hat:

Friboy8
07-28-2014, 10:05 PM
Why can't I have me as my avatar?

DJSummertimes
07-28-2014, 10:08 PM
Why can't I have me as my avatar?

Woops, Forgot To Add That, Re Read It, Should Be Fine Now. : )

atwistoffate
07-28-2014, 10:14 PM
Actually a Mod actually said it was fine for that

Boomer
07-28-2014, 10:17 PM
Its the RTSoft TAVERN; we can post whatever we want as long as its not inappropriate.

DJSummertimes
07-28-2014, 10:21 PM
I Didn't Relize That You Can Even Post Selfies On The Forums? Ill Keep The Thread Up Unless The Thread Gets More Hate. :whistling:

Boomer
07-28-2014, 10:28 PM
I Didn't Relize That You Can Even Post Selfies On The Forums? Ill Keep The Thread Up Unless The Thread Gets More Hate. :whistling:

Yup; look at the RT Tavern's description.

COLTONROCKO
07-28-2014, 10:31 PM
To All You Folks That Post Selfies On The *RTSoft Forums*, Please Stop. The Only Reason The Picture Button Is There Is So You Can Upload Pictures Of In Game Moments. No Selfies, Or Any Other Non Game Related Photos. You May Put Some MeMe's Or Pictures Of Your Pet, Yourself Or Some Buddies In Your Signature Or Avatar If You Want.

I Don't Understand The Person Who Made The Thread *POST YOUR REAL LIFE FACE HERE*. I'm Not Any Type Of Mod On The Forums, But Its VERY ANOYING For The Other Forumers And It Kinda Spams The Forum.

I don't mind that, but what does annoy me is when you capitalize every letter. It gets annoying.

optimuswhat
07-28-2014, 10:35 PM
Who died and made you king?

Cork
07-28-2014, 11:12 PM
Who died and made you king?

Ill die if u no giv meh wlzzz kkk?!

Christopher
07-28-2014, 11:22 PM
Its the RTSoft TAVERN; we can post whatever we want as long as its not inappropriate.

Exactly (10chars)

Redbone
07-29-2014, 12:00 AM
Nothing wrong with people posting pictures of themselves if that's what they want to do. Just keep it family-friendly of course.

InstaRabbit
07-29-2014, 07:03 AM

Why.Must.You.Do.This

I don't mind that, but what does annoy me is when you capitalize every letter. It gets annoying.

I know right...

MrSword48
07-29-2014, 07:11 AM

I'll be with this guy.