PDA

View Full Version : My appreciation.

fauzan0410
07-29-2014, 09:44 AM
Well, I am going to show mine.

To the developers:

You guys are just awesome. You guys have created awesome games like Tanked and so on. I really like everything from you. The games. The effort you guys put in your games and everything else. Growtopia changed everything to me. In real life, I am now more vigilant, smarter on safety and trusting anyone whom I do not recognize as trustworthy.
Seth and Hamumu, all I just want to say is, thank you :)

To the moderators :
You guys are awesome too.
You enforce the /rules and teach everyone the importance of keeping our items safe. You help the community and therefore, you guys are offered the modship. I have seen my only friend that became a mod, Jairrocket. I was at WIKIRECIPE when I saw Jairro. He was monitoring WIKIRECIPE. We talked and eventually,we became friends. The next day, I was told that he had became a moderator. I wasn't shocked at all as I knew that he was modworthy all along. His posts are just brilliant. Amazing. Marvelous.
Thank you to the moderators for helping to keep Growtopia a more lively place to play in :)

To my friends:

Without you guys, there wouldn't be fauzan0410 now. I was a normal growtopian back then. I wasn't a forumer yet. I was lonely and was called noob about once a day. I wanted to quit but after I heard about the forums, I told myself not too. My intention to join the forums back then was to become a moderator. I then told myself, "Really Fauzan? Moderator?". I then stop thinking about the moderator application and what not. I then reply,post and did what ever a normal forumer would do. By doing so, I made a lot of friends :)

Last but not least, SUPPORT TEAM!

Many of you would think that they are useless or what not. The support team are actually a bunch of cool people. They respond to people's needs all the time. They have also helped me a lot. I bet they have also helped you. They can make a world reset. Change a players name. Unban a player when necessary. Just thank you team :)

That's all. Thank you :)

albzterninja
07-29-2014, 08:49 PM
^^ np! You totally thanked me! Nah jks!

Jpup7
07-29-2014, 08:52 PM
Well, I am going to show mine.

To the developers:

You guys are just awesome. You guys have created awesome games like Tanked and so on. I really like everything from you. The games. The effort you guys put in your games and everything else. Growtopia changed everything to me. In real life, I am now more vigilant, smarter on safety and trusting anyone whom I do not recognize as trustworthy.
Seth and Hamumu, all I just want to say is, thank you :)

To the moderators :
You guys are awesome too.
You enforce the /rules and teach everyone the importance of keeping our items safe. You help the community and therefore, you guys are offered the modship. I have seen my only friend that became a mod, Jairrocket. I was at WIKIRECIPE when I saw Jairro. He was monitoring WIKIRECIPE. We talked and eventually,we became friends. The next day, I was told that he had became a moderator. I wasn't shocked at all as I knew that he was modworthy all along. His posts are just brilliant. Amazing. Marvelous.
Thank you to the moderators for helping to keep Growtopia a more lively place to play in :)

To my friends:

Without you guys, there wouldn't be fauzan0410 now. I was a normal growtopian back then. I wasn't a forumer yet. I was lonely and was called noob about once a day. I wanted to quit but after I heard about the forums, I told myself not too. My intention to join the forums back then was to become a moderator. I then told myself, "Really Fauzan? Moderator?". I then stop thinking about the moderator application and what not. I then reply,post and did what ever a normal forumer would do. By doing so, I made a lot of friends :)

Last but not least, SUPPORT TEAM!

Many of you would think that they are useless or what not. The support team are actually a bunch of cool people. They respond to people's needs all the time. They have also helped me a lot. I bet they have also helped you. They can make a world reset. Change a players name. Unban a player when necessary. Just thank you team :)

That's all. Thank you :)

Yay growtopians ^.^

fauzan0410
07-30-2014, 09:30 AM
Bumping to show how much I appreciate everyone.

Mahmoud
07-30-2014, 09:35 AM
Froggy Bump For this GrowTopia lover

Froggy Bump

fauzan0410
07-30-2014, 09:36 AM
Froggy Bump For this GrowTopia lover

Froggy Bump

Froggy Bump!
Yea!
Cat bump!

Ninjamir