PDA

View Full Version : What kind of music do you listen to?

IAmABrodie
08-02-2014, 05:20 AM
I'm sorta' curious which other forumers (If any) have similar music interests as I do, so... :p

I personally have a very wide preference, but usually stick to Heavy/Death Metal. Just to give an idea, my top five bands are (In no specific order)

Mudvayne
Megadeth
Iced Earth
Children of Bodom
and Iron Maiden

Yeaaah, I doubt very many forumers have even heard of most of them :sweatdrop:

What music do you tend to listen to?

ADMex1
08-04-2014, 07:49 AM
Hey, Mudvayne. They be cool yo. We share somewhat similar interests in Musics, though I like to stick to Rock I guess. Bands like Rise Against, Chevelle, Seether, Shinedown, The Offspring. Breaking Benjamin, and some musics from Korn. Stuffs like that.

Mr Meh Meh
08-04-2014, 08:19 AM
I'm sorta' curious which other forumers (If any) have similar music interests as I do, so... :p

I personally have a very wide preference, but usually stick to Heavy/Death Metal. Just to give an idea, my top five bands are (In no specific order)

Mudvayne
Megadeth
Iced Earth
Children of Bodom
and Iron Maiden

I never heard of them, considering that I don't listen to that type of music :rolleyes:

I listen to rock and roll, hip-hop, and pop-punk/pop (eh). My top 3 are probably Neon Trees, Goyte, and Gorillaz.

I'm not like you people that listen to that type of music... Not yet, though. I might try listening to some of what you prefer as your top five, IAmABrodie :rolleyes:

Boomer
08-04-2014, 01:33 PM
AC/DC, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, etc. A lot of those heavy metal bands from the 80's.

Magicalfishy
08-04-2014, 02:27 PM
Coldplay, One Rebublic, Zedd, Owl City, Imagine Dragons, MAGIC! I tend to stick to Pop/Light Dubstep.

DJSummertimes
08-04-2014, 02:33 PM

Mudvayne
Megadeth
Iced Earth
Children of Bodom
and Iron Maiden

Classic Rock, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, Some 90's.

Heheheheheheh.
-DJSummertime :hat:

Oblivion
08-04-2014, 02:37 PM
I listen to any music that sounds pleasing to my ears. Lol.

CookieMonster
08-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Classic Rock, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, Some 90's.

Heheheheheheh.

Old soul :whistling:

-NotDJSummertime :hat:

Lets see my music taste? Hmm
I mostly listen to Dora but sometimes I switch to Barney or Wow Wow Wubzy.
Maybe a dash of Caillou

DJSummertimes
08-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Old soul :whistling:

-NotDJSummertime :hat:

Lets see my music taste? Hmm
I mostly listen to Dora but sometimes I switch to Barney or Wow Wow Wubzy.
Maybe a dash of Caillou

WUBZY WUBZY WOW WOW!

Applez
08-04-2014, 07:47 PM
http://cdn.scratch.mit.edu/static/site/users/avatars/274/0153.png

The 978
08-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Usually dance and house musics, but sometimes pop

Tohru
08-04-2014, 07:51 PM
I listen to dubstep, electronic, and pop. Or maybe just classical (if a particular someone plays violin).

Hakma
08-04-2014, 07:54 PM

Mudvayne
Megadeth
Iced Earth
Children of Bodom
and Iron Maiden

I listen to Japanese Rock favorite band is Asian Kung fu generation.

Bamboo2004
08-04-2014, 07:55 PM
My favorite type is pop. But I listen to country,rock, and just about anything. As long as its good :sweatdrop:

CoryT
08-04-2014, 07:56 PM
*raises hand* Is Zelda themes a type of music?

becuase if it is

I listen to
1-cloud tops
2-molgera
3-dragon roost island
4- troubled realm(spirit tracks)
5- lon lon ranch
6- Gerudo valley
7-great sea theme
8-fado's theme
9-out set island
10-
YOUR MOM XD EPIC WIN OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IAmABrodie
08-04-2014, 11:22 PM
Hey, Mudvayne. They be cool yo. We share somewhat similar interests in Musics, though I like to stick to Rock I guess. Bands like Rise Against, Chevelle, Seether, Shinedown, The Offspring. Breaking Benjamin, and some musics from Korn. Stuffs like that.

Shinedown and Offspring are cool, used to be big into them. Mudvayne though, still hate 'em for being put off to the side for Hellyeah.

I never heard of them, considering that I don't listen to that type of music :rolleyes:

I listen to rock and roll, hip-hop, and pop-punk/pop (eh). My top 3 are probably Neon Trees, Goyte, and Gorillaz.

I'm not like you people that listen to that type of music... Not yet, though. I might try listening to some of what you prefer as your top five, IAmABrodie :rolleyes:

I haven't heard of literally any of those artists, lol. I'd recommend listening to Maiden or Metallica if you've never been into metal. Bands like Bodom need a little bit to get into, what with the screaming and what-not.

AC/DC, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, etc. A lot of those heavy metal bands from the 80's.

Haven't really been into 80's Metal, with the exception to Megadeth and 'Maiden; but 80's Glam Metal was my jam for a good bit! Motley Crue, Def Leopard, RAT, and the works.

Coldplay, One Rebublic, Zedd, Owl City, Imagine Dragons, MAGIC! I tend to stick to Pop/Light Dubstep.

Imagine Dragons' pretty cool, mainly because they started out in Vegas, lol.

I listen to dubstep, electronic, and pop. Or maybe just classical (if a particular someone plays violin).

Eh, not a big fan of dubstep, depending on the song though, Pop is pretty sweet.

One of my favorite guitarists are from classical influence, tough, ever hear of Yngwie Malmsteen?

I listen to Japanese Rock favorite band is Asian Kung fu generation.

The closest I've heard to Japanese Rock is probably Baby Metal, lol.

Mr Meh Meh
08-05-2014, 02:01 AM
I haven't heard of literally any of those artists, lol. I'd recommend listening to Maiden or Metallica if you've never been into metal. Bands like Bodom need a little bit to get into, what with the screaming and what-not.

What albums would you recommend to someone that has just started listening to Maiden and/or Metallica? I really need some suggestions on any albums to listen to first :p

craft3d
08-05-2014, 05:10 AM
I LISTEN TO DUBSTEPPPPPPPPPPPPP AND TO SHOW YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

skrillex tiem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwsXo6fsmso

Megazork
08-05-2014, 05:14 AM
I listen to most miscellaneous music but I don't listen to heavy metal or what nots. That music intimidates me and frankly I don't feel good or happy when listening to it. I like listening to dubstep only when I feel like the mood needs to be upbeat or anything. Anything other than that, I like ColdPlay and Panic At the Disco

maryamshah1
08-05-2014, 06:11 AM
This website is seriously interesting, keep putting up good material.

Spotlight
08-05-2014, 06:26 AM
I like dubstep, electric, big room, and trap.

An example from each:

Dubstep- tut tut child/Kai wachi
Electro- tristam
Big room- KSHMR
trap- Kai wachi again

https://soundcloud.com/kaiwachi/kai-wachi-back-to-the-lab
Click this and listen, you won't regret it ^^
(You can skip to around 1 minute mark)

omegavoice
08-05-2014, 11:27 AM
I listen to a wide variety of music, but I can't say I have ever listened to Heavy/Death Metal, I'll be sure to try it.