PDA

View Full Version : CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM PLZ

lolgal96
08-03-2014, 05:44 AM
Hello guys. Ever since last year I had this huge idea for a Futurama continuation, and I finally have the perfect idea for it! Bear with me, but the show is called "Faith and Misery", and it's based around the life of a girl named Jenna Fry, the daughter of Fry and Leela. Her life pretty much sucks, but she's trying to do what she can to make it better. This series wouldn't exist without me seeing the episode of Futurama called "Neutopia". Here we go. (PS: Beginning of series is based around Bethany Fry and her sisters)
Characters:
Bethany Fry (5/18/2000) Was frozen for 1,000 years. Do the math.
Callie Fry (5/18/2000) " ". Bethany's twin sibling.
Angie Fry (3/4/2001) Frozen for 1,000 years. Youngest of all and has self-esteem issues.
Jenna Fry (2/8/3014) Has severe self-esteem issues and is pretty depressed.
Eric Fry (9/3/3015) Pretty chill with everything and very helpful to his older sister Jenna.

Here we go...

Once upon a time, in a land far, far, away... Ok, no. It happened right here in New New York. Back when it was Old New York. A small group of 3 girls sat in a room, someone's basement to be exact. The girls had lost their parents at a young age, and they had to escape. For now, they were living in the basement of a kind bakery owner. There were food ingredients down there, but not much. Only enough to have soup for the rest of their days. As Bethany, the oldest one and the most superior, finished making the soup, she put the plates out in front of her sisters. "Soup's up," she said, letting out a sigh of despair. "Man, I'm getting sick of soup," shouted Callie. Angie gave her a sign of agreeing. "Yeah. I'm going out into the dumpsters for some food." "Angie, no!" Callie got interrupted by the slamming of the door. She heard her sister digging through the dumpster beside their house. Angie came back in with a moldy, half-eaten birthday cake. "Ew," said Callie and Bethany in unison. Angie smiled, about to dig in to dumpster cake, but not before she offered her older sisters some. "Come on guys, try a little!" Callie and Bethany kindly refused. "No, it looks a bit gross," said Bethany, just squirming at the thought of even EATING that thing. "Yeah, it looks a bit like someone's already eaten it." "You guys are being ridiculous," said Angie, "I'm eating this cake no matter what!" She was able to choke down 1 bite before she felt sick and had to lay down. Bethany put it back in the dumpster, where it belonged, and finished up her soup. Callie did the same thing. They all laid down for a comfy rest in their beds--er, recliners. The morning came, and Angie was still fast asleep. Callie and Bethany went out to the burning cans of fire out by the woods to keep warm on the chilly spring mornings. They began to walk back to the house as the sun began to warm the face of the Earth. By the time they reached their place, they opened the door only to find an angry-looking Angie standing there, demanding her sisters to stay outside. "HALT." The girls looked at each other, confused. They tried to push their way in, but Angie had other plans. She shoved them out, and pulled the door shut. "You know," said Callie, "Going back to the fire cans wouldn't be a bad idea. It is still a bit chilly." Bethany kindly refused and went the other way around to the basement. Angie was there, too. But this time, Angie duct-taped her mouth shut and shoved her into the basement. "Don't say a word, or I will kill you." Bethany nodded her head, scared. She was shoved into the kitchen. "Now, make me the best soup EVER!" Bethany began to work harder than she had ever worked in her life, chopping up veggies, boiling water, until the soup was ideal for her insane sister. She handed it over to her, and she made a gesture that clearly meant 'eat it all'. As soon as Bethany heard the door open, she knew it was her sister. She quickly took the duct tape off, and said, "CALLIE! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" The two escaped out into the parking lot, but Angie was after them. With a gun.

Want more? Wait until I'm unbanned from deviantART and I'll be posting this kind of stuff like crazy! Bye!

CoryT
08-03-2014, 05:52 AM
Hello guys. Ever since last year I had this huge idea for a Futurama continuation, and I finally have the perfect idea for it! Bear with me, but the show is called "Faith and Misery", and it's based around the life of a girl named Jenna Fry, the daughter of Fry and Leela. Her life pretty much sucks, but she's trying to do what she can to make it better. This series wouldn't exist without me seeing the episode of Futurama called "Neutopia". Here we go. (PS: Beginning of series is based around Bethany Fry and her sisters)
Characters:
Angie Fry (3/4/2001) Frozen for 1,000 years. Youngest of all and has self-esteem issues.
Eric Fry (9/3/3015) Pretty chill with everything and very helpful to his older sister Jenna.

Here we go...

Once upon a time, in a land far, far, away... Ok, no. It happened right here in New New York. Back when it was Old New York. A small group of 3 girls sat in a room, someone's basement to be exact. The girls had lost their parents at a young age, and they had to escape. For now, they were living in the basement of a kind bakery owner. There were food ingredients down there, but not much. Only enough to have soup for the rest of their days. As Bethany, the oldest one and the most superior, finished making the soup, she put the plates out in front of her sisters. "Soup's up," she said, letting out a sigh of despair. "Man, I'm getting sick of soup," shouted Callie. Angie gave her a sign of agreeing. "Yeah. I'm going out into the dumpsters for some food." "Angie, no!" Callie got interrupted by the slamming of the door. She heard her sister digging through the dumpster beside their house. Angie came back in with a moldy, half-eaten birthday cake. "Ew," said Callie and Bethany in unison. Angie smiled, about to dig in to dumpster cake, but not before she offered her older sisters some. "Come on guys, try a little!" Callie and Bethany kindly refused. "No, it looks a bit gross," said Bethany, just squirming at the thought of even EATING that thing. "Yeah, it looks a bit like someone's already eaten it." "You guys are being ridiculous," said Angie, "I'm eating this cake no matter what!" She was able to choke down 1 bite before she felt sick and had to lay down. Bethany put it back in the dumpster, where it belonged, and finished up her soup. Callie did the same thing. They all laid down for a comfy rest in their beds--er, recliners. The morning came, and Angie was still fast asleep. Callie and Bethany went out to the burning cans of fire out by the woods to keep warm on the chilly spring mornings. They began to walk back to the house as the sun began to warm the face of the Earth. By the time they reached their place, they opened the door only to find an angry-looking Angie standing there, demanding her sisters to stay outside. "HALT." The girls looked at each other, confused. They tried to push their way in, but Angie had other plans. She shoved them out, and pulled the door shut. "You know," said Callie, "Going back to the fire cans wouldn't be a bad idea. It is still a bit chilly." Bethany kindly refused and went the other way around to the basement. Angie was there, too. But this time, Angie duct-taped her mouth shut and shoved her into the basement. "Don't say a word, or I will kill you." Bethany nodded her head, scared. She was shoved into the kitchen. "Now, make me the best soup EVER!" Bethany began to work harder than she had ever worked in her life, chopping up veggies, boiling water, until the soup was ideal for her insane sister. She handed it over to her, and she made a gesture that clearly meant 'eat it all'. As soon as Bethany heard the door open, she knew it was her sister. She quickly took the duct tape off, and said, "CALLIE! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" The two escaped out into the parking lot, but Angie was after them. With a gun.

Want more? Wait until I'm unbanned from deviantART and I'll be posting this kind of stuff like crazy! Bye!

I see your a futurama fan

I am too lol just wish the show didnt end last year
Otherwise my tv wouldnt still be in the garbage lol

btw GREAT STORY...I hope others agree

lolgal96
08-03-2014, 11:10 PM
I see your a futurama fan

I am too lol just wish the show didnt end last year
Otherwise my tv wouldnt still be in the garbage lol

btw GREAT STORY...I hope others agree

Thanks! :)

Spotlight
08-04-2014, 02:26 AM
I've never seen a futurama episode ever, but I can say one thing, use more descriptive words.

CookieMonster
08-04-2014, 02:46 AM
Characters:

Here we go...

Ermehgerd too many words O.o