PDA

View Full Version : A question about having a PS+ on a PS4

PolarisHD
08-03-2014, 09:53 PM
I'm planning on buying PS4 but i've heard you need to pay $5 a month to play online multiplayer. That really sucks for me since I play consoles just for the multiplayer stuff. So, if I have a PS+, how many months can I play online multiplayer on a PS4?

InstaRabbit
08-04-2014, 09:06 AM
buuy ps1
veri nostalgia
kkkk
----------------------------
I heard Xboxone's live gold fee is $7.40 per month.

HunterHell
08-04-2014, 09:17 AM
I'm planning on buying PS4 but i've heard you need to pay $5 a month to play online multiplayer. That really sucks for me since I play consoles just for the multiplayer stuff. So, if I have a PS+, how many months can I play online multiplayer on a PS4?

Yep, you have to buy Playstation Plus to play some big games online (Call Of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4 etc).
Although some games do NOT need Playstation Plus to be played online, and those are mostly free games you can download from the Playstation Store. Warframe is a game like that, free to play.

Playstation Plus is pretty cool though, you get special discounts on Playstation Store, you can download free games every month... Lots of cool stuff.

Prices (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/become-a-member/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSMEMBER?smcid=ps:plus-page-jointoday:store-msf77008-psplusmember:ps-playstation-plus):
12 months - $49.99
3 months - $17.99
1 month - $9.99
There is also a free trial, 14 days (it was only 2 days when I got my PS4 :().

I bought the 3 month PS Plus to play over the summer, when there's no school and I can use it very well.
I think it's going to end soon... *sniff* *sniff*

I recommend you to buy it only once you have some game worth paying even more extra money for (try Call Of Duty: Ghosts, or wait a few months for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare to come out!) and you're sure you'll play it online a lot.

PolarisHD
08-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Yep, you have to buy Playstation Plus to play some big games online (Call Of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4 etc).
Although some games do NOT need Playstation Plus to be played online, and those are mostly free games you can download from the Playstation Store. Warframe is a game like that, free to play.

Playstation Plus is pretty cool though, you get special discounts on Playstation Store, you can download free games every month... Lots of cool stuff.

Prices (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/become-a-member/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSMEMBER?smcid=ps:plus-page-jointoday:store-msf77008-psplusmember:ps-playstation-plus):
12 months - $49.99
3 months - $17.99
1 month - $9.99
There is also a free trial, 14 days (it was only 2 days when I got my PS4 :().

I bought the 3 month PS Plus to play over the summer, when there's no school and I can use it very well.
I think it's going to end soon... *sniff* *sniff*

I recommend you to buy it only once you have some game worth paying even more extra money for (try Call Of Duty: Ghosts, or wait a few months for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare to come out!) and you're sure you'll play it online a lot.

Oh. Thanks (: