PDA

View Full Version : NEVER DO DROP GAMES

fightingmonster
08-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Do not be like me.I got scammed by a rich guy like he is rich why do he even want to scam me :panic:

TrishaxKris
08-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Do not be like me.I got scammed by a rich guy like he is rich why do he even want to scam me :panic:

WRONG SUB-FORUM

Dude, don't create a forums account to warn us about drop games, plus you don't even have proof...

You never added the name of the scammer

You don't even have pictures

It was your fault, you won't get scammed if you left the world in the first place!

Create a forums account to chat, not to try to become a moderator or to warn us about something in which all of us know!

iToaster
08-04-2014, 04:05 PM
WRONG SUB-FORUM

Dude, don't create a forums account to warn us about drop games, plus you don't even have proof...

You never added the name of the scammer

You don't even have pictures

It was your fault, you won't get scammed if you left the world in the first place!
Create a forums account to chat, not to try to become a moderator or to warn us about something in which all of us know!

Too many PEOPLE POST IN A WRONG SUB-FORUM

Applez
08-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Ok man, I won't!

optimuswhat
08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
DROP GAAAAAMES!

AlphaAlpha
08-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Lol this happens everyday... welcome to the forums! There is TONS of posts just like this so please stop... thank you!

CookieMonster
08-04-2014, 08:53 PM

Don't tell us not to do drop games because we know that.
Inform newer people who don't get that it's a scam and they shouldn't do it.