PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be changing...

Megazork
08-04-2014, 09:14 PM
These forums, filled with bigoted people and hostility. Many people complain about these kinds of things but I rarely see them doing anything about it for the better. It's all I ever see. People complaining but don't want to be bothered with making the change. I'll be changing on these forums. I realize that the bonds the people make on these forums are pretty strong but that is one of the few reasons why there are so many problems on the forums. Majority of the time, these strong bonds is what keeps people from telling their friend from telling them that they at fault. I'm going to disregard those bonds and begin to start reprimanding those that . The last thing I would want is forumers to face the repercussions of their actions. From here on out, I'm going to be a more stricter individual and giving more serious insight. I'm done being a joking figurehead of fanfics and such. The fanfics was just a humorous offtime of mine that I will still be continuing, but I don't want that depicting the rest of my foruming. Another reason why I'm changing is to gain respect of the oldies. Whoever left of the older forumers, I would at least try to make sure they aren't drowned in the age of idiocy. Many oldies can't take me seriously as a second gen forumer since I act almost like a new generation forumer. Their actions influenced me too much that I started to act just like them. It's embarrassing to know that you can't be taken seriously.

--edit--

Sorry for the messy and disorganized thread. I'm using a slow computer and fixing it becomes tedious.

Spotlight
08-04-2014, 09:29 PM
These forums, filled with bigoted people and hostility. Many people complain about these kinds of things but I rarely see them doing anything about it for the better. It's all I ever see. People complaining but don't want to be bothered with making the change. I'll be changing on these forums. I realize that the bonds the people make on these forums are pretty strong but that is one of the few reasons why there are so many problems on the forums. Majority of the time, these strong bonds is what keeps people from telling their friend from telling them that they at fault. I'm going to disregard those bonds and begin to start reprimanding those that . The last thing I would want is forumers to face the repercussions of their actions. From here on out, I'm going to be a more stricter individual and giving more serious insight. I'm done being a joking figurehead of fanfics and such. The fanfics was just a humorous offtime of mine that I will still be continuing, but I don't want that depicting the rest of my foruming. Another reason why I'm changing is to gain respect of the oldies. Whoever left of the older forumers, I would at least try to make sure they aren't drowned in the age of idiocy. Many oldies can't take me seriously as a second gen forumer since I act almost like a new generation forumer. Their actions influenced me too much that I started to act just like them. It's embarrassing to know that you can't be taken seriously.

--edit--

Sorry for the messy and disorganized thread. I'm using a slow computer and fixing it becomes tedious.
You realize you don't need to change, right? ._.
The forums are supposed to be a light hearted place to pass time.

Megazork
08-04-2014, 09:33 PM
You realize you don't need to change, right? ._.
The forums are supposed to be a light hearted place to pass time.

My own decision. Personally this is my own quest to get respect without using cliche forum trends, acting like an oblivious idiot, or resorting to intimidating people.The forum should be serious to some extent. We don't need people going around derailing threads.

ADMex1
08-04-2014, 09:33 PM
That is right... Come to the beautiful part of the forums where you simply discuss all of what Growtopia has to offer, rather than posting useless things that some other users are getting caught up in. Do not forget to help other users as well!

Oh and sure forums can be fun, but things must remain on topic and such, not some huge compilation of threads with a lot of unrelated junk in them.

Megazork
08-04-2014, 09:38 PM
That is right... Come to the beautiful part of the forums where you simply discuss all of what Growtopia has to offer, rather than posting useless things that some other users are getting caught up in. Do not forget to help other users as well!

Oh and sure forums can be fun, but things must remain on topic and such, not some huge compilation of threads with a lot of unrelated junk in them.

I can still be humorous, "moderately" joking with people and all. But I'm going to have to refrain from doing TOO much. I can't go around complaining about how people don't take things seriously and are idiotic when I don't do so myself. That would make me a hypocrite.

Telman
08-04-2014, 09:41 PM

--edit--

I too decided to make this same decision, I regret it. I was too strict and did cause drama. But eh, it's your choice. Good luck with it. :)

Spotlight
08-04-2014, 09:48 PM
My own decision. Personally this is my own quest to get respect without using cliche forum trends, acting like an oblivious idiot, or resorting to intimidating people.The forum should be serious to some extent. We don't need people going around derailing threads.

Ya that's true, I apologize

Megazork
08-04-2014, 09:50 PM
I too decided to make this same decision, I regret it. I was too strict and did cause drama. But eh, it's your choice. Good luck with it. :)

Don't worry Telman. Drama is inevitable to happen when you rebuke somebody for their actions. Majority of the times people find their actions to be the best course of... action( I hate being redundant ). When someone is to go against that, of course disagreements will happen. I understand that.

Telman
08-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Don't worry Telman. Drama is inevitable to happen when you rebuke somebody for their actions. Majority of the times people find their actions to be the best course of... action( I hate being redundant ). When someone is to go against that, of course disagreements will happen. I understand that.

Yes, I guess criticizing is useful at times(for others to understand their flaws). And yes, expressing opinions with others is also good or okay at times. :)

Megazork
08-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Yes, I guess criticizing is useful at times(for others to understand their flaws). And yes, expressing opinions with others is also good or okay at times. :)

Exactly. Constructive criticism, serious insight, and stating opinions while regarding the other person.

albzterninja
08-05-2014, 04:58 AM
Okey good! I really would like to se you as an moderator (in the forums) becouse you seem like the father of the rtsoft!

Megazork
08-05-2014, 05:02 AM
Okey good! I really would like to se you as an moderator (in the forums) becouse you seem like the father of the rtsoft!

Ha ha ha that would be a dream that I would love, being a moderator on the forums but for now I'm gonna wait until I develop the tolerance and understanding the more wiser oldies have. I hope to be able to match wits with some like Minha or Boppi Von Finkledorf one day. Also I am a female so that would be the "mother of RTsoft" but that position is Solorien's ha ha. But it's fun to dream :3