PDA

View Full Version : Story of Wok.

Igniheit
08-05-2014, 01:03 AM
I was born in a dimension's galaxy far far far away, farther than Star Wars.

I was born in a dimension ruled by Fiery Humans, they were orange, red, and yellow. The most popular animals were amphibians (specifically frogs/tadpoles), and reptiles, and felines... However, our animals weren't mutated, but were more evolved and more civilized. The favourite drink was green beer (due to our national colour being green and red), alcohol was fiery here, so it's known as red. Well... When I was 6, there was a great green breakfast. We all had green beer (even minors), however, I drank green beer... But there was a freak accident, and I mutated, into a green altered human. Of course, my parents sent me to the doctor, nothing. They sent me to an asylum (they didn't accept minors). So... I had to stay in a swamp communicating with animals. My parents left me, because they thought it was embarrassing for me to be like this. I communicated with animals so much, that I grew a tail... I stayed in this swamp for ages. I defended animals from getting eaten, and etc. heck, the beer gave me powers to live longer, too. After a few decades, it was the illuminati age... All there was was green pyramids, my swamp becoming a desert with green sand... Some reptiles evolved into dinosaurs... There grew dragons. Frogs became tadpoles. Tadpoles became frogs. It was a creepy age... I evolved, too. That being me getting eaten by a snake, I ended up living, my arm broke off... I had my green skull... I ended up now riding a raptor.... The illuminati came to me... Gave me a home and etc. However, my dimension (with robots and etc.) got invaded by zeta reticulants with the great Pleiadian, ruler... I became extraterrestrial (well hid/posed as one). I got a cyber arm, my Dino got killed... I destroyed the Pleiadian star ship... Shrunk it, now, I lived in one... Went in the Star Wars dimension, went in the 3D, then went to Growtopia.

Part 2 coming soon !

CookieMonster
08-05-2014, 01:12 AM
I was born in a dimension's galaxy far far far away, farther than Star Wars.

I was born in a dimension ruled by Fiery Humans, they were orange, red, and yellow. The most popular animals were amphibians (specifically frogs/tadpoles), and reptiles, and felines... However, our animals weren't mutated, but were more evolved and more civilized. The favourite drink was green beer (due to our national colour being green and red), alcohol was fiery here, so it's known as red. Well... When I was 6, there was a great green breakfast. We all had green beer (even minors), however, I drank green beer... But there was a freak accident, and I mutated, into a green altered human. Of course, my parents sent me to the doctor, nothing. They sent me to an asylum (they didn't accept minors). So... I had to stay in a swamp communicating with animals. My parents left me, because they thought it was embarrassing for me to be like this. I communicated with animals so much, that I grew a tail... I stayed in this swamp for ages. I defended animals from getting eaten, and etc. heck, the beer gave me powers to live longer, too. After a few decades, it was the illuminati age... All there was was green pyramids, my swamp becoming a desert with green sand... Some reptiles evolved into dinosaurs... There grew dragons. Frogs became tadpoles. Tadpoles became frogs. It was a creepy age... I evolved, too. That being me getting eaten by a snake, I ended up living, my arm broke off... I had my green skull... I ended up now riding a raptor.... The illuminati came to me... Gave me a home and etc. However, my dimension (with robots and etc.) got invaded by zeta reticulants with the great Pleiadian, ruler... I became extraterrestrial (well hid/posed as one). I got a cyber arm, my Dino got killed... I destroyed the Pleiadian star ship... Shrunk it, now, I lived in one... Went in the Star Wars dimension, went in the 3D, then went to Growtopia.

Part 2 coming soon !

I didnt read that

Igniheit
08-05-2014, 01:24 AM
I didnt read that

Common.
It's Summer.

iGirlGamer_Gt
08-05-2014, 01:34 AM
This is somewhat depressing.

But I am looking forward to part 2.

Good job.

Igniheit
08-05-2014, 01:59 AM
This is somewhat depressing.

But I am looking forward to part 2.

Good job.

Thanks

No one can say its a wrong sub forum because then it's considered as spam. Bam! Lol
Considering ones spam is spam, so it will be like a stale mate in chess.

Igniheit
08-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Bumping for the Lolz.