PDA

View Full Version : What makes you happy on these forums :)

Megazork
08-05-2014, 03:11 AM
Things that make me happy on these forums

When I see a guest registering at the who's online link
when flaming wars end
when players can talk to each other in a nice manner and regard each other's feelings
when a new thread talking about sponsoring something is made by players
when an administrator makes a thread hinting at something new ingame
fun forum games that don't effect anyone negatively
new people that join the forums and make sincere introductions
People showing heart and lamenting for one another, really empathizing

What makes you happy on these forums?

CoryT
08-05-2014, 03:15 AM

when flaming wars end
when players can talk to each other in a nice manner and regard each other's feelings

You.................

jk
when people post good things about my zelda addiction

Megazork
08-05-2014, 03:16 AM
You.................

jk
when people post hood things about my zelda addiction

ha ha, you actually got my attention in the newsfeed.

Applez
08-05-2014, 03:32 AM
You.................

jk
when people post good things about my zelda addiction

Aaaand the only thing someone said to me about mario was "Mario fanboy" .____.

CoryT
08-05-2014, 03:34 AM
Aaaand the only thing someone said to me about mario was "Mario fanboy" .____.

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/19303149/large.gif
thats to you cuz I think your mad at me because people copliment my zelda stuff

X3]

Hakma
08-05-2014, 03:34 AM

when flaming wars end

Something that rustles my jimmies in a good way is when one guy makes a post/opinion and then it's a full blown drama bomb ranging at 6-7 pages of posts directed at it rotfl.

Applez
08-05-2014, 03:36 AM
http://data1.whicdn.com/images/19303149/large.gif
thats to you cuz I think your mad at me because people copliment my zelda stuff

X3]

*goes back to battling* lol

Megazork
08-05-2014, 03:38 AM
This that rustle my jimmies in a good way is when one guy makes a post/opinion and then it's a full blown drama bomb ranging at 6-7 pages of posts directed at it rotfl.

Basically flame wars? rotflmao? As interesting as it sounds, it's not really beneficial to others.

- - - Updated - - -

*goes back to battling* lol

Okaaaay let's keep this thread on topic.

Hakma
08-05-2014, 03:39 AM
Basically flame wars? rotflmao? As interesting as it sounds, it's not really beneficial to others.

No not flame wars but the concept in general. One post regarding an opinion or statement that people don't like will cause pages apon pages of mass blood sweat and tears until somebody surrenders.

ADMex1
08-05-2014, 03:40 AM
Seeing actual discussions going on is *mildly interesting*. You know, the ones that stay on topic.

Megazork
08-05-2014, 03:42 AM
No not flame wars but the concept in general. One post regarding an opinion or statement that people don't like will cause pages apon pages of mass blood sweat and tears until somebody surrenders.

Well majority of the times, it turns into a flame war where people end up ridiculing each other and the oldies are forced to type paragraph long replies.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing actual discussions going on is *mildly interesting*. You know, the ones that stay on topic.

Ha ha ha, I have come to learn that derailment is inevitable to come but I try my best to stop it.

Hakma
08-05-2014, 03:44 AM
Well majority of the times, it turns into a flame war where people end up ridiculing each other and the oldies are forced to type paragraph long replies.

If they ridicule each other that only means that can't handle constructive criticism which is kinda sad.

But that's the funny part. Seeing a whole army of people yelling at each other saying that they are right and others were wrong and when they actually win the argument everybody leaves and continues there day rotfl.

Megazork
08-05-2014, 03:48 AM
If they ridicule each other that only means that can't handle constructive criticism which is kinda sad.

But that's the funny part. Seeing a whole army of people yelling at each other saying that they are right and others were wrong and when they actually win the argument everybody leaves and continues there day rotfl.

Yeah I can agree with you on that, it is amusing in the least. I have been in a couple flame wars before so ya, the ethics are pretty simple.

CoryT
08-05-2014, 03:49 AM
Something that rustles my jimmies in a good way is when one guy makes a post/opinion and then it's a full blown drama bomb ranging at 6-7 pages of posts directed at it rotfl.

I wanted to ask you this earlier

but kingapplz and me was battleing

but what are jimmies

Hakma
08-05-2014, 03:52 AM
Yeah I can agree with you on that, it is amusing in the least. I have been in a couple flame wars before so ya, the ethics are pretty simple.

And you get that one guy who gets destroyed with insults in an argument. On the sidelines I actually feel kinda bad for he/she.

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to ask you this earlier

but kingapplz and me was battleing

but what are jimmies

Rustling my jimmies is a metaphor for making me mad.

Yoshly
08-05-2014, 03:52 AM
What I like seeing on this forum is when people greet new or even old forumers that came back, a warm welcome.

I find it very heart-warming when they greet this new player. Whenever I see people welcoming a new player, some players help them out, some invite this player to come hang out with them, and some just simply say hello. It makes the new forumer feel welcome and loved.

Not only will the person be sure to stay and join the community here, but we will also make a new possible friend.

Megazork
08-05-2014, 03:56 AM
And you get that one guy who gets destroyed with insults in an argument. On the sidelines I actually feel kinda bad for he/she.

- - - Updated - - -

Rustling my jimmies is a metaphor for making me mad.

Majority of the time, the people getting the onslaught of the forumers are really oblivious to it an extremely stubborn. They will keep using the same excuse or comeback they have and probably ONLY have until everyone in the thread is reprimanded.

- - - Updated - - -

What I like seeing on this forum is when people greet new or even old forumers that came back, a warm welcome.

I find it very heart-warming when they greet this new player. Whenever I see people welcoming a new player, some players help them out, some invite this player to come hang out with them, and some just simply say hello. It makes the new forumer feel welcome and loved.

Not only will the person be sure to stay and join the community here, but we will also make a new possible friend.

Yeah it's better to have friends rather enemies. I like it when people come out from the dreaded hold known as "guest" ugghh and finally register to interact with us forumers.

Hakma
08-05-2014, 04:00 AM
Majority of the time, the people getting the onslaught of the forumers are really oblivious to it an extremely stubborn. They will keep using the same excuse or comeback they have and probably ONLY have until everyone in the thread is reprimanded.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it's better to have friends rather enemies. I like it when people come out from the dreaded hold known as "guest" ugghh and finally register to interact with us forumers.

1st qoute that seems like the ultimate bait to lure more hatred and ridicule to yourself from others.

2nd qoute. It's better if they lurk in guest for a while before being born into the forum community because they get a feel about what everything is about and what's going on and whatnot.

iGirlGamer_Gt
08-05-2014, 04:05 AM
When people post stupid, but hilarious and maybe sarcastic threads/Pics/Videos.

Megazork
08-05-2014, 04:07 AM
1st qoute that seems like the ultimate bait to lure more hatred and ridicule to yourself from others.

2nd qoute. It's better if they lurk in guest for a while before being born into the forum community because they get a feel about what everything is about and what's going on and whatnot.

Reply @2nd part of the post about my second quote

That was not necessarily my case, I registered immediately and learned how to forum. This is going to be something I never revealed, I never have joined any other gaming forum in my life for one the complicated forums some had and the un-"homeliness". I feel like the RTsoft forums is more "homelier". I pretty much adapted quickly to the circumstances

SuperJ
08-05-2014, 04:10 AM
I like how friendly the forums are. Most of the time. :sweatdrop:

Hakma
08-05-2014, 04:11 AM
Reply @2nd part of the post about my second quote

That was not necessarily my case, I registered immediately and learned how to forum. This is going to be something I never revealed, I never have joined any other gaming forum in my life for one the complicated forums some had and the un-"homeliness". I feel like the RTsoft forums is more "homelier". I pretty much adapted quickly to the circumstances

Like an animal in a new habitat ey.

There could be that one guest. That has potential as a forumer. But never joins. That's the said part D:

Megazork
08-05-2014, 04:43 AM
Like an animal in a new habitat ey.

There could be that one guest. That has potential as a forumer. But never joins. That's the said part D:

Yeah but this is why I'm changing like I said to rebuke the forumers already here that stir conflict. We need to welcome these guys in open arms, not flame wars.

- - - Updated - - -

I like how friendly the forums are. Most of the time. :sweatdrop:

Ha ha ha, I would put quotes around "most of the time" as an unsure emphasis on it.

Spotlight
08-05-2014, 04:47 AM
When people make an anime reference
Seeing people post good drawings that they did
Funny/sarcastic people
Watching bad people get banned

And free frogurt

albzterninja
08-05-2014, 04:50 AM
Everything! Aka marry me Rtsoft! •~•

Megazork
08-05-2014, 04:51 AM
When people make an anime reference
Seeing people post good drawings that they did
Funny/sarcastic people
Watching bad people get banned

And free frogurt

Ha ha ha anime references are like <3 or should I do

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120128011750/futurediary/images/a/a5/YunoYandereFace.jpg

Spotlight
08-05-2014, 04:53 AM
Ha ha ha anime references are like <3 or should I do

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120128011750/futurediary/images/a/a5/YunoYandereFace.jpg

When I saw that part I knew this was gonna be a good anime

craft3d
08-05-2014, 04:57 AM
What makes me happy is when bactonub makes another revolution thread.

Megazork
08-05-2014, 05:06 AM
When I saw that part I knew this was gonna be a good anime

Ha ha ha, one of my favorite parts of the anime.

- - - Updated - - -

What makes me happy is when bactonub makes another revolution thread.

I don't want any ridiculing or bashing in this thread. Do not call out another player or make fun of them. I am not fond of your mocking so you best stop it before I are to contact any mods and have you face the repercussions of your actions. Do you understand?

Spotlight
08-05-2014, 05:48 AM
Ha ha ha, one of my favorite parts of the anime.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want any ridiculing or bashing in this thread. Do not call out another player or make fun of them. I am not fond of your mocking so you best stop it before I are to contact any mods and have you face the repercussions of your actions. Do you understand?
Or when they killed the third, and yuno just watched him die and just says "well, that was disappointing."

Megazork
08-05-2014, 05:53 AM
Or when they killed the third, and yuno just watched him die and just says "well, that was disappointing."

Yuno is not subtle in the least xD

All about Mao and Hinata moments :3

Areodax
08-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Someone actually posting a good guide for once.
Mods stopping the drama.
A fun forum game.
Megazork's fanfics.

And Growtopia Plug DJ.

Brys
08-05-2014, 12:48 PM
I love Keeping Up With The Growtopians. Best show ever.

Applez
08-05-2014, 05:52 PM
I love Keeping Up With The Growtopians. Best show ever.

Omg lol best joke ever