PDA

View Full Version : Clash of Clans A Past Age Rant

Potato
08-05-2014, 05:29 AM
You may have noticed recently that I have not been posting join our clan threads lately, well that's not because the clan was doing well.

I used to really like the clan: A Past Age in the beginning was always full but now its very nonactive and people always do idiotic things in Clan Wars.

I liked the clan as it was always nice and the leader was a growtopian mod! In fact he even introduced to me Growtopia!

Then the the leader became really nonactive and then that's where the chaos started. From 50 people we went down to the 20s. I made many threads trying to help revive the clan. It only worked for a little while and I even got co leader for doing that. But without a active leader we dropped in numbers again.

After losing about 10 clan wars I was a little bit ticked off (we won 0 so far). In fact @Zerkon himself said: Everyone who does not participate in this clan war will be kicked for inactivity

He kicked NOONE so I had to say something about that. I even kicked 2 people who were nonactive but I couldn't kick 2 people who were elder (I lost co leader for kicking "unnecessarily" like 2 months ago)

Their was a guy named Trey Day. Apparently he was @Zerkons "friend" His donations: Donated: 10 Received: 350. I had to tell him to donate to me and then he would -_-

Trey Day kept begging to do a Clan War and guess what he does for the Clan war?! He doesn't even attack! He even made a war base worse than his normal one!

@Zerkon's mother later said that he was "unable" to attack as all the easy bases were taken. What a load of nonsense! All the lower bases were not ALL taken in the first 12 hours and he had a full army of LEVEL 2 DRAGONS! WTH

I said: Trey Day couldn't attack? Thats BS! He had dragons! Next Day: @Zerkon's mom kicked you from the clan for: Being negative lately

I couldn't believe it. A person who did so much for the clan gets kicked for the truth and just for being negative lately.

The clan was already dying and she kicked me and my brother and soon my cousin will leave too. My brother had the best base in the clan. (He got kicked for the same reason) Basically they just kicked a couple of their important players.

I'm so ticked off right now that even if they BEGGED ME I might not join again.

I guess the clan A Past Age is going to be A Past Age of a clan. They basically just kicked out their surgeon that was saving their clan. Congratulations

I guess its goodbye @Zerkon :hat:

Jlacson
08-05-2014, 06:05 AM
I know, its not really important if you are his/her real life friend. What truly important is, you fight for whats RIGHT.

Ive been trying to keep our clan active, but some members just watch me keep posting.

Potato
08-06-2014, 01:37 AM
I know, its not really important if you are his/her real life friend. What truly important is, you fight for whats RIGHT.

Ive been trying to keep our clan active, but some members just watch me keep posting.

I know but what really ticked me off was that they kicked me off with just saying: Being negative Lately