PDA

View Full Version : Anime or no?

Spotlight
08-05-2014, 06:40 AM
Hey guys, I'm curious of which of you forumers like or dislike anime, leave a post and/or vote on the poll, thanks!

---Update---
could you tell us why you like/dislike anime as well?

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Hey guys, I'm curious of which of you forumers like or dislike anime, leave a post and/or vote on the poll, thanks!

What if you don't like AND dislike anime?

Megazork
08-05-2014, 06:46 AM

Hmmm, do I or do I not like anime? It's not like my signature is filled with anime gifs.

Telman
08-05-2014, 06:49 AM

I'm going to say no, considering the fact that I only like 2 anime shows.

Elusive
08-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Most people that would say no to anime probably haven't seen a good anime before. What is there to hate about anime in general?

Megazork
08-05-2014, 06:53 AM
Most people that would say no to anime probably haven't seen a good anime before. What is there to hate about anime in general?

People are too hasty, they probably don't watch long enough to be interested and then let that choice influenced the rest of their choices. Some people aren't meant for anime.

Telman
08-05-2014, 06:55 AM

If you don't like something, that doesn't mean you have to hate it.

Spotlight
08-05-2014, 07:28 AM
People are too hasty, they probably don't watch long enough to be interested and then let that choice influenced the rest of their choices. Some people aren't meant for anime.
My friend wanted to get me into anime, the first anime he showed me was heaven's lost prophecy ._.
I didn't watch any anime for 2 years after that.

The 978
08-05-2014, 07:39 AM
I started anime, but never continued :p

InstaRabbit
08-05-2014, 08:42 AM

---Update---
could you tell us why you like/dislike anime as well?

I voted on the wrong poll .-.

I don't like anime.
Its like the whole world is obsessed with it.

Areodax
08-05-2014, 08:55 AM
Anime is gud.

The animation, the characters, the scenarios and....bewbs.

Don't sue me.
It pretty much wastes my remaining hours of my day. But I like it.

Areodax
08-05-2014, 12:05 PM
No. Not letting it die.

Just no.

PotatoMarco
08-05-2014, 12:23 PM
The first anime show I ever watched was Pokemon. Then I saw SAO (im too lazy to finish). Then I saw sankarea. Then I finished Another. I like anime but they take too damn long. Im gonna watch corpse party this weekend tho

MySuperCookie
08-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Tell me Spanish Anime an I'll decide if I like ♥

Though, I don't like Anime but I liek Manga :p

Boomer
08-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Disgusting...

Too many bad memories as a kid. I'd turn on the TV and there is this bloody hog puking blood. Plus the characters just look really dumb in general as well.

Spotlight
08-05-2014, 06:33 PM
The first anime show I ever watched was Pokemon. Then I saw SAO (im too lazy to finish). Then I saw sankarea. Then I finished Another. I like anime but they take too damn long. Im gonna watch corpse party this weekend tho

You won't be disappointed, trust me :3
Just don't watch it if you have a weak stomach.