PDA

View Full Version : I am excited for school! C:

PannyFlan
08-05-2014, 11:05 PM
I bet some of you like '' What!? Isn't school torture? ''. To me it more like a fun place, and it give me different personality, and having friends. I even get to wear different clothes beside pajama everyday at home :sweatdrop:. I got new clothes for this school and I am excited! YIPPIEE!! :panic:
I can even study again, because I never study at home ._. I always play my ipad or computer alone at home so I wanna talk to friends at school. My parents made a strict rule to not talk or bring a friend over to my house -_-... now I am bored with many manga chapter read and computer and laptop is broken. What do I do now? Of course school -3-.
I even wanted to show off my stalker skill,:ninja: because I went on the school website information and people will be like ***, how you know that :scratch:. I can even wear my new sneakers :panic:.
Ima be in 6th grade soon, but in elementary... I was ment to be in middle school till my doctor told me to go to a different school ;-;.

Bamboo2004
08-05-2014, 11:11 PM
I bet some of you like '' What!? Isn't school torture? ''. To me it more like a fun place, and it give me different personality, and having friends. I even get to wear different clothes beside pajama everyday at home :sweatdrop:. I got new clothes for this school and I am excited! YIPPIEE!! :panic:
I can even study again, because I never study at home ._. I always play my ipad or computer alone at home so I wanna talk to friends at school. My parents made a strict rule to not talk or bring a friend over to my house -_-... now I am bored with many manga chapter read and computer and laptop is broken. What do I do now? Of course school -3-.
I even wanted to show off my stalker skill,:ninja: because I went on the school website information and people will be like ***, how you know that :scratch:. I can even wear my new sneakers :panic:.
Ima be in 6th grade soon, but in elementary... I was ment to be in middle school till my doctor told me to go to a different school ;-;.

School is awesome for nerds! Like me :cool:

#NerdyAndProud :hat:

#BumpityBump :o

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-05-2014, 11:16 PM

IKR :3 Sometimes I dont even study for my tests and I still get an A..
Off-topic: Dude your eggs are gonna die..

Igniheit
08-06-2014, 12:16 AM

school isn't torture for me

Hakma
08-06-2014, 12:19 AM
When I went to school it's like

2012 fall - OMFG SCHOOL JUST END ALREADY
2012 summer vacation - I CANT WAIT FOR SCHOOL OMG

imbabe
08-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Me too! I'm super excited to get back on track, and to have like a routine. :cool: , I also do love school. One because I like to study and second because I get to see some friends that I didn't see during the summer. And omg mainly because of the new clothed :D, Lol but this year we are wearing uniforms :cry: , Feel like crying every time I think about it, Because I just love fashion and stuff. But any ways yes I'm excited! Although that means less Growtopia :( , But oh well I'll probably still be on during the weekends or maybe even Friday :sweatdrop:

Spotlight
08-06-2014, 12:33 AM

I never studied ONCE for German, not once for my entire 7th grade year. My average was a 96 over all 3 trimesters.
I was the best student in the whole school at German, and it's regarded as one of the hardest classes.

PRGrow
08-06-2014, 12:47 AM
I never studied ONCE for German, not once for my entire 7th grade year. My average was a 96 over all 3 trimesters.
I was the best student in the whole school at German, and it's regarded as one of the hardest classes.

They have German in your school? Heh, I don't think they have that in mine.

I'm excited too. Also, I'm wearing uniforms, which actually I'm very relieved, since now no one can judge people for their clothes since we're all wearing the same thing.

#yayforuniforms

Megazork
08-06-2014, 12:58 AM
Geometry class... doesn't make me feel like an Asian. Ugh the horrible times

syrup
08-06-2014, 01:07 AM

No totally not self-racial-profiling not at all.

Megazork
08-06-2014, 01:11 AM
No totally not self-racial-profiling not at all.

Ha ha ha, just a joke stereotype. Majority of the times, parents expect us to be the best in the class. I was in all my other classes but Geometry...

It's like being at the same level of others... that's burdening. But at least I get to make fun of 8th graders in Algebra.

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 01:17 AM

Really? Geometry? That is surprising...

PannyFlan
08-06-2014, 01:17 AM
So I am not the only one, I sometimes want to wear a uniform till I learned that you wear a skirt. That when I didn't wanted to wear it -3-. Good thing no uniforms, and I am one of the smartest kids at my old school, and best types, best drawer, finish test quickly. And people call me a robot -_-... I only did it quick because I wanted to sleep...

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 01:18 AM

#NerdPride! Pass it on!

Megazork
08-06-2014, 01:19 AM
Really? Geometry? That is surprising...

It's one of those maths that didn't click to me and other students. There was only one geometry class in our school and we had mutual feelings about the material we had to learn. It's really annoying.

PannyFlan
08-06-2014, 01:19 AM
Best prank in the school.

Tall dude that is so popular tried to prank a teacher using the fart on the seat. The teacher caught him busted and everyone laughed.

Shorty small kid but freakin adorable is using the same method ^. He didn't got caught and pranced the teacher and almost made the teacher said the f word. Lol...

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 01:20 AM
I love school! I can't wait! I have to get all A's in all my classes, but I don't mind, I am an over-achiever. I want to make new friends, and be the "smart kid" again, etc. I am the living nerd stereotype.

#NerdPride!

Megazork
08-06-2014, 01:21 AM
2 years of being superior to other students is too short or as you call it Middleschool.

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 01:23 AM
It's one of those maths that didn't click to me and other students. There was only one geometry class in our school and we had mutual feelings about the material we had to learn. It's really annoying.

Ah, I see. Bad teacher? When I lived in Canada (K-5), my teachers were no help. I couldn't understand anything. It was basically "do this". When I moved to Florida, I had the best teachers, and I learned everything I would need to know in 2 years. Which teacher you get makes a big difference.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-06-2014, 01:26 AM
I love school! I can't wait! I have to get all A's in all my classes, but I don't mind, I am an over-achiever. I want to make new friends, and be the "smart kid" again, etc. I am the living nerd stereotype.

#NerdPride!

#NerdPride :p Lets put that in our siggys.

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 01:27 AM
2 years of being superior to other students is too short or as you call it Middleschool.

Unfortunately, thats all the time I got. Next year will be my 3rd.

P.s
It is so nice to be in a place where there are people around your age in the same boat you are. It is a rare thing having the chance to discuss things you are proud of or are good at with people that feel the same way. That is why I love the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Yesh! Fo Sho!

Achilles1
08-06-2014, 01:29 AM
I really don't mind school, I mean i'm just an 8th Grader. It's what we're all supposed to do as kids/teens.

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 01:30 AM
I really don't mind school, I mean i'm just an 8th Grader. It's what we're all supposed to do as kids/teens.

I love school! I mean, we do need a break sometimes, we would be insane if we didn't have weekends and summer vacation, but I like being in school!

Megazork
08-06-2014, 01:31 AM
Ah, I see. Bad teacher? When I lived in Canada (K-5), my teachers were no help. I couldn't understand anything. It was basically "do this". When I moved to Florida, I had the best teachers, and I learned everything I would need to know in 2 years. Which teacher you get makes a big difference.

Here is the problem, our teacher was great but since we were just the one class, he only taught us the bare minimum and then expect all of us to work together to analyze and evaluate. He would ship us with homework we didn't understand and I would spend most of the time on facebook arguing with my friend(s) over everything. It was hard, but I passed the class atleast

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 01:35 AM

I have done it, and I see you have too!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the problem, our teacher was great but since we were just the one class, he only taught us the bare minimum and then expect all of us to work together to analyze and evaluate. He would ship us with homework we didn't understand and I would spend most of the time on facebook arguing with my friend(s) over everything. It was hard, but I passed the class atleast

That is what I count as a bad teacher. By bad, I don't mean somebody who is mean, I mean somebody who is not good at teaching. Like this one teacher in my school who spent all his time trying to get the uneduamacated chil'ns to like him instead of teaching. If you ask him a question, he would respond with "skittles, marker, grill cheese sandwich, dominoes". I hated him.

Megazork
08-06-2014, 01:37 AM
I have done it, and I see you have too!

- - - Updated - - -

That is what I count as a bad teacher. By bad, I don't mean somebody who is mean, I mean somebody who is not good at teaching. Like this one teacher in my school who spent all his time trying to get the uneduamacated chil'ns to like him instead of teaching. If you ask him a question, he would respond with "skittles, marker, grill cheese sandwich, dominoes". I hated him.

Nope, this teacher did that intentionally since it was part of his lesson plan. He wanted us to view the lessons in different depths than just do everything blindly and get everything right. My geometry teacher truly wanted us to "understand the material". He would be behind his desk just observing what we do. It was a good motive but seriously people fend for themselves most of the time so it was hard for the class to collaborate since most excelling students work to be the top of the class and it's hard to work together when you are filled with so much arrogance, including me.

Disaster
08-06-2014, 01:38 AM

School is torture to me, I sit there for 6 hours in 7 different rooms bored, Listening to the teacher teaching bout something I already learned years back.

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 01:41 AM
Nope, this teacher did that intentionally since it was part of his lesson plan. He wanted us to view the lessons in different depths than just do everything blindly and get everything right. My geometry teacher truly wanted us to "understand the material". He would be behind his desk just observing what we do. It was a good motive but seriously people fend for themselves most of the time so it was hard for the class to collaborate since most excelling students work to be the top of the class and it's hard to work together when you are filled with so much arrogance, including me.

I hate team projects and working together too. I can never agree with my classmates because they are never correct... -.-

Megazork
08-06-2014, 01:43 AM
I hate team projects and working together too. I can never agree with my classmates because they are never correct... -.-

Geometry was that one class that required all knowledge on past learnings. Everything you learned will eventually play back. It's like a giant formula. You forget one thing, everything else comes tumbling, especially in the proofs we have to make. Not like Algebra where you do a lesson and forget about it.

Hakma
08-06-2014, 01:44 AM

I almost had to stay back a grade last year omg I'm glad I got through. I'd have to stay with the 5th graders lmao. AND BEING IN THE SAME CLASS AS MY SISTER OMG IM SWEATING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.

But I got my last homework assignment just in time before graduation lmao.

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 01:46 AM
School is torture to me, I sit there for 6 hours in 7 different rooms bored, Listening to the teacher teaching bout something I already learned years back.

Then you have bad teachers. I can't believe you just said that —.—... You totally killed the good vibes.

- - - Updated - - -

Geometry was that one class that required all knowledge on past learnings. Everything you learned will eventually play back. It's like a giant formula. You forget one thing, everything else comes tumbling, especially in the proofs we have to make. Not like Algebra where you do a lesson and forget about it.
We have to remember everything we learn in every class at my school...

- - - Updated - - -

I almost had to stay back a grade last year omg I'm glad I got through. I'd have to stay with the 5th graders lmao. AND BEING IN THE SAME CLASS AS MY SISTER OMG IM SWEATING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.

But I got my last homework assignment just in time before graduation lmao.

What grade are you in?

Hakma
08-06-2014, 01:47 AM
Then you have bad teachers. I can't believe you just said that —.—... You totally killed the good vibes.

- - - Updated - - -

We have to remember everything we learn in every class at my school...

- - - Updated - - -

What grade are you in?

8th grade m8.

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 01:48 AM
8th grade m8.

Going into?

Hakma
08-06-2014, 02:04 AM
Going into?

Yeh m8. d:

Igniheit
08-06-2014, 02:34 AM

XD. Careful with dat math doe.

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 02:48 AM
Yeh m8. d:

Virtual high five! ✋

List of forumers I know are going into 8th grade:
Reballoo
Disaster
EasykGT
Hakma/GBAGamer/Airtaters

Spotlight
08-06-2014, 03:05 AM
8th grade m8.

Same here m7

Megazork
08-06-2014, 03:07 AM
Anybody going into the 9th grade ._.

I know MrMehMeh is

Boomer
08-06-2014, 01:10 PM

I hated Geometry...the book was such a piece of :poop:.

Luckily, that was last year, and I'm doing Algebra 2 right now for 11th.

The 978
08-06-2014, 01:20 PM
School is crap for me even althought I'm going to a paid school
It's just plain boring to see someone talking for 7 hours
And my butt hurts when I try to stand up my seat after lessons

Boomer
08-06-2014, 01:22 PM
I bet ya dont have latin and greek and german and french

I have Spanish....hate it.

PannyFlan
08-06-2014, 02:13 PM
If we have to sit outside, especially in the rain. I be asking my teacher I need to use the bathroom, and wait till class is over... Who would sit in a muddy grass ;-;?

Boomer
08-06-2014, 02:39 PM
If we have to sit outside, especially in the rain. I be asking my teacher I need to use the bathroom, and wait till class is over... Who would sit in a muddy grass ;-;?

Sit outside in the rain on the grass?? Man, your school is STUPID. Don't they know kids can get hypothermia from that??

PannyFlan
08-06-2014, 04:13 PM
I have Spanish....hate it.

My school use to have one till our Spanish teacher decide to be a 2nd grade teacher. So glad no more Dora episodes ;-;.

MrSword48
08-06-2014, 04:24 PM
School is fun.

Mostly.

(Our school has drama, tho)

PannyFlan
08-06-2014, 06:59 PM
School is fun.

Mostly.

(Our school has drama, tho)
Mine school had drama before, too 3 worst drama I seen were.

1. This kid almost choked a teacher and the police came to the school to calm him down!

2. This other girl drama fight started in the gym and one of the girl almost killed herself from the fall...

3. Boys are fighting over football and ended up drama.

man drama is serious, it could lead you to jail or death...

Boomer
08-06-2014, 07:28 PM
My school use to have one till our Spanish teacher decide to be a 2nd grade teacher. So glad no more Dora episodes ;-;.

HAHAHA LMAO!!!!!!

Hay, joke: What do you get when you stuff Dora full of dynamite?

Dora the Exploder!

PannyFlan
08-06-2014, 08:04 PM
Sit outside in the rain on the grass?? Man, your school is STUPID. Don't they know kids can get hypothermia from that??

They even told the kindgarter sit down -_-. We just do the do another way to avoid sitting but the pain. It was worth it. And I don't think so ._.

VikiiCutie
08-06-2014, 08:06 PM
I'm a little excited to see my friends :) Because i miss them soo much! And ofc my teachers a little xD I just wanna hangout with them again :) :)

Bamboo2004
08-06-2014, 08:07 PM

LOL They're hatchlings now (Thanks!) I'm dat nerd. #NoStudying

PannyFlan
08-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Don't you hate it when your parents like.

Oh my gosh why wear glasses! You so ugly with them because you on PC and stuff too much!

Why you no get perfect straight grades? They think you lazy, even their parents.

Why you want to go to that school! I made you go dis school cuz it easier for us it closer to your house.

Why you on PC? It bad for your eyes!

Why you don't babysit your sister and brother? You gonna be a bad sister.

1. I wear it sometimes, and what you mean ugly? Haven't you seen those hottie sensei? :panic:. PC made me smarter than you.

2. I can make it straight grades. Bad grades is it that fine? No, at least it around B+ beside F-.

3. I wanted to go to that school to achieve my dream and be with my friends, location doesn't matter.

4. Which is worst, drugs and teenager going out everyday or a girl playing computer with great friends and getting smarter each day.

5. Have you seen older siblings child abuse? Or parents child abuse, that is a lot worst, and sometimes I babysit, and you go off party with friends? Hmmm...

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 09:36 PM
8th Graders list:
Reballoo
Hakma
Spotlight
Disaster
EasykGT
Havoc
Beggy4786

Reply to this if you are too. #NerdPride!

PannyFlan
08-06-2014, 10:52 PM
6th grade list.

me... who eles ish 6th grade? Am I forever alone... * cries *.

Areodax
08-07-2014, 12:46 AM
9th grader coming through.

Nothing ever happens in my school, except today, we have no classes because of rain.:yeah:

Swertip
08-07-2014, 03:37 AM
6th grade list.

Eyyyy!

6th grade ftw.

I enjoy school. But not homework. Im not a fan of homework, i dunno, sure, it might be a good review, but ehhhhhh.

Offtopic, you played Maplestory, right?

Back on topic

Well, I miss school, and im excited to go back to school and reunite with my friends.

PannyFlan
08-07-2014, 03:38 PM
Eyyyy!

6th grade ftw.

I enjoy school. But not homework. Im not a fan of homework, i dunno, sure, it might be a good review, but ehhhhhh.

Offtopic, you played Maplestory, right?

Back on topic

Well, I miss school, and im excited to go back to school and reunite with my friends.

Phage playing maplestory but love making clothes, and animating them. I always do homework as quickly as possible before school ended, more playtime at home :D! I cheat in homework, but putting random answer thinking the teacher I am right.

MrSword48
08-07-2014, 03:39 PM
6th grade list.

6th Grade, mate.

PannyFlan
08-07-2014, 06:01 PM
6th Grade, mate.

YUS! WE GOT MORE 6TH GRADE, GATHER ALL 6TH GRADERS!

Disaster
08-07-2014, 06:02 PM
YUS! WE GOT MORE 6TH GRADE, GATHER ALL 6TH GRADERS!

Lol, I'm calling all 8th graders.

PannyFlan
08-07-2014, 06:06 PM

How dare you, someone should do a poll in grades, 5th or below, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th or more, or a full adult.

Havoc
I'm going to 8th!
By the way I expected you guys to be older than you actually are!

Beggy4786
I'm going in to 8th grade this year. I'm not excited but summers getting REALLY boring.

PannyFlan
08-07-2014, 06:13 PM
I'm going to 8th!
By the way I expected you guys to be older than you actually are!

People thought I am 14 - 16. When I am only 11 -_-...