PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be evaluating your forum names

Megazork
08-06-2014, 04:35 AM
LolDawn's thread was a great laugh for me. It's funny to see what people see through their viewpoint. So I thought I would do the same. Let's start.

Megazork- Combine Michael Bay and Yuno Gasai they said, it would be fun they said

Aram Sevag- When I read your name, I get "savage". Aram "Savage"? You sound like a brutal Aram

MarkA- Obviously that A stands for something, most likely a last name or a secret identity. I'll stick with secret identitiy

Maryjane- You felt it necessary to name yourself after Spiderman's weed. Good Job

Mrthadawee- So where is Mrsthadawee?

Shikaru- Otaku

GBAGamer- Obviously plays the GBA

CoryT- The "T" sounds like Tea when pronounced and majority of the times, I imagine people with top hats and gold rimmed monocles drinking tea with their pinky up therefore, you must be Warren Buffet with a sword and green pajama hat

Massacre- My favorite word

Mahhtin- You sound like some obsessive freak with their tin. Maaaah tin. IT's Maaah tin!

SageDeoxys- Pokemans. It's got to be the Pokemans

Mrs. Tommoswag- I imagine a tommygun with sparkles

Telman- Sounds like an agent name from a movie I saw. Agent Telman

Equine- Fat horse

WARMAKER- World dictator I presume?

LolDawn- Armageddon of memes

Optimuswhat- Transformer in confusion. GG

Toukiedatak- Sounds primitive, and skary.

Admex1- Why do you sound like some kind of automobile insurance thing

Brennanber- Brennan "bar" Breakfest bar. Nutrition. Brennanber was lying all this time

PannyFlan-I imagine a giant pan filled with flan flopping around

Tohru- Intimidating yet so subtle

The978- Numbers of oncoming spam onslaught

Wok- FOooooOOD

Potato- Root Veggie

Avenie- The bee's knees. Ave"knee"

EasykGT- You live the easy Growtopian life. It's way to Easy k?

Jrlicup- Junior le cup brahahahahaha!

CoastChaos- Hurricanes, Tsunamis, you name it. If it scares the crap out of people living on the coasts, it's Coast Chaos

King902- 902nd king. You waited through a line of 901 kings just for this. So fancy

Reballoo- You "balloo" again because OP!

Spotlight- Most stars see it and enjoy it or people that are extremely high! Don't do drugs kids

Receives- Number 1 verb in Christmas and worldlock giveaway

Minha1234- 1234th Minha, because 1233 isn't enough

OneEye- A pirate, cyclops, or guy juggling thumbtacks

MrMehMeh- You must be very pessimistic if your name says "meh"

Vange- the perfect name for making puns like Vangeance!

Myriaydus- I'd ship you and Growganoth

Brys- Brys, what is love?

Joshie63- Just in case you confused him with Joshie62

Emcitement- You sound kind of lethargically excited somehow....

Bob Will- Bob Will wrote in his Will that he Will be Bob

HerobrineFan- Fangirls over blocky pixels with no eyes!

PolarisHD- I fitted this function in my eyes to stargaze with sweg

OPNESSGG- OP NESS GG, Earthbound ga hah

Disaster- I wouldn't want to be around you in the apocalypse

Havoc- I can see why you and Disaster are brothers now. Havoc and Disaster hmmm. Sounds like a recipe for apocalypse. Remind me to never talk to you again when zombies start appearing.

Luminesce-I think of the word "illuminate" when I hear your name. Fluorescent light bulb, you are a lightbulb

Areodax- Obviously a medication cream brand name. Well sounds like it. To treat, apply to affected area.

Applez- A red shiny fruit, majority of the times. But that Z throws everything off. Does this mean you are a lie?

MrSword48- May your offspring be Knife Jr and Bladerette. You must be the 48th MrSword in your time.

CookieMonster- So would you be a monster whose anatomy is made out of cookies or do you ravage cookies? If cookies were alive, you would be armageddon.

Boomer- If I invited you to a party, you would be a blast.

DJSummertimes- Nothing like hot sun and dubstep lasers

Fatmasterify- You master the fat. Channel that blub within the people

Dingle500- Not to be mistaken with Dongle

Hakanss- That last 's' at the end of your name prolongs the "sssssssssss"

Hatsune14- No not vocaloid! Please no!

Javon671- That's nice Javon, so where are your 670 other twins?

Kaotic- Not the phony Chaotic

Legomanz- That 'z' at the end must mean legoman with flair!

LifeSupport- Something you need

Isaaccs- Emphasis on the "ack". IssaAAAACJKKSSSSSHHSHSHS!

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!- You must be happy about being an app. Commence uninstalling

Mechonator- Being a mech is not enough, you must do unto others

PROBIDDEN- It deviates off the word forbidden, so you must be forbidden to be PRO. Not really working out for you mate

SlaSHadow- Caps lock broke for a while or he slashed his keyboard

SuperJ- Because a super hero named J would be too odd and most people will probably spell it "Jay" based on what they hear. So might as well just add what you do for a living. Being supah!

TheKill69- Trained mercenary? 69 targets daily?

TheBlockDude- How can you block people hold stuff when you don't have fingers! It's like intense pain shoving items through your skin

Paine- tis a "paine"ful experience

Thermo- Is it hot in here or is it just me? No seriously tell me, your name is Thermo so you should know

DarkSnake99- Being a snake is already intimidating now you have to lurk in the shadows? Also there are 98 others?!? Meh what is life?

BigJohn- He is the big guy around here, head honcho, the John

iFarms- It's what your day to day 'Topian children play on their Growpads

Knightmare- It's a horse, armored soldier, and counterpart to the dream. Have you wet your pants yet?

CookieCrumz- I suggest you get away from CookieMonster if you can. RUN COOKIE RUN!

64iCoRE- 64 reminds me of the nintendo 64. If you are the core of it, you must be the things controlling and powering it. The magical essence. Power to the peeps

Syrup- Sticky yummy residue. This is a more fitting alternative than drinking water

Hanon- First read your name as "Hand On". So you would be Handing something on? Are you the cause of all those 901 kings, 62 Joshies, and 1233 Minha's? I know too much now

Friboy8- 8 Happy guys dressed as Fries on Friday

Snowi- Another word for doing peeing in the snow.

JOCY2211- There are 2210 other JOCY's!?!

Its Daniel- Are you really Daniel? Sounds fishy when you have to state your name in your name.

iToaster- The aftermath after shoving your iPhone in a toaster...

PacksForAll- Free packs? For me? Aw you shouldn't have. No serious because now I'm going to deprive you of your packs.

Dodo Wizard- You are a Dodo that's a Wizard or a Wizard that commands the force of the Dodos. Second option wouldn't be effective considering dodos are extinct. But hey! Feather fire balls.

Dakukene- You sound like a nut. An honest to god nut. You know the one that you crack open and you eat the crunchy part on the inside? Like a pistachio?

_Tenflames_- 10 Flames, a distinct cousin to 10 characters. But it would be bad if your flames merged together. Then it defeats the purpose of your name. With all the strength of the raging fire, mysterious as the dark side of the mooooon!

Thicke- You must be a blunt person when it comes to people. Way to lay it on "Thicke"

Bamboo2004- 10 Year old bamboo stick. 10 years of being used to wack people with.

SilverSoulx: Would this mean that you got the soul of steel? But technically speaking wouldn't be steel, since your soul is silver. Obviously you must be the Silver Surfer from the Fantastic 4 movie that suddenly joined forces with the X-Men. DUn dun dduuuuun!

FriDaze- You were obviously spelling "Fries" and forgot the "E and S". That would mean you get high from staring at fries. That's totally it. It's not like you were trying to make your name sound like "Fridays"

Supergamevarken- You must be one of those incredibly loud game show hosts. With a fu manchu and a bath robe, with your family sized bag of chips, you scream into that microphone like there is no tomorrow. "Suppppeeerrrrr GAAAAMMME VAARKEEEEN!"

Sally1890- 1889 other Sallys exist during 1890. They were all wiped out, you being the only survivor.

_Lennart_- You sound like some disease that causes deadly constipation. Those underscores are on the bottom. Our bottom is our butt. Therefore you are constipation disease.

Master- Serve you I will

Mk24773- Wait a minute, you were 24773 last year. Now your 24774. Happy belated birthday! Or extremely early!

Gabe- That is actually the nickname I gave my friend Gabriel, he is my best friend irl. He knows too much. You must be eliminated.

Alias- Something you are gonna need if I'm hunting you down. But you can't run nor hide. I will always find you.

Sheth- You were trying to say Seth but you either had a major toothache, you were incredibly sleepy, or you were eating. Never eat when you make a username, you make decisions that are prone to attack you in the future. Be glad you aren't named Fried Chocolate Eel, because that was going to be my friend's username if he ever plays this :3

Isaac2- You once had a bunny brother twin. He died in a furious war( Nah he choked on cookies ), so you decided to take his name in his honor but putting the 2 there to remind others the sacrifice he made.

Lolgal96- I bet you are a hilarious girl, so hilarious sometimes you burst out laughing in public. Add the other 95 Lolgals and you got a laugh-a-thon.

Warp Rat- A smelly rodent teleporting. Teleporting causes a lot of farting and indigestion. So you must be a wafting skinny rat.

Adrian671- Not only are there 670 others of you, you have 671 brothers! How does your mother do this?

InYourFACE- There are a lot of faces here, just saying. If you are in our faces, there would be a lot of you. Oh God, add up all the Joshies, Kings, Adrians, Javons, and all the others duplicates. That's a lot of you!

Candy92011 (MrsTommoSwag)- An excessive overload on sweets. Too mucccch!

Craft3d- You must have been living in a 2d world all your life if crafting in three dimension compels you to name your username after it.

LilChamo- You sound like a foreign name that I would give to a bunny or gerbil. Come LilChamo, Come Cham Cham Cham.

Britney1890- Britneeyyyy! I want 1,890 autographs!

iConstruct- Sounds like something that would pertain to Legos. Legggooosss. I construct with Legoooossss.

IntyreExists- In Tyre Exists. The inside of a tire exists. Don't deny it or tires will annihilate you one day.

InFocus- Quick Scopes. No scopes. I mlg

Aimster73- You sound like a hard worker with conviction. Add the other 72 Aimsters and you got an Aimster work force.

Seil- The number one As"seil"ant

Tony26- Just how many of you guys enjoy having clones? It would be a pain to have 25 other me's.

Rush- Something you should never do in a slippery hallway

INightmareI- It's ok. I never really needed to sleep anyways

Greenswe- If you are green, you would have green thumbs. That makes you a farmer.

Jenuine- Are you genuine, Jenuine?

JakeShore- JakeShore chilling on the seashore.

GreaserLok- The Outsiders ftw

Chudy- The advanced of Putty. Has a better ring to it and works better for artists like him.

BlueDwarf- Your tenacious everyday smurf

AtomicShadow- The aftermath of an atomic bomb

Akiko- Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Jairrocket- Scammers soon feared you as you "launched" into action. Hue hue hue

IAmABrodie- Seems awfully suspicious if you have to announce it in your name

atwistoffate- That sweggy looking League champion

Bagle- Bagle, meet cream cheese. Cream cheese, meet Bagle.

BudderMeow- I tried to hear what a budder meow would sound like but then my cat died of suffocation from budder.

Gusto- In everything you do, do it with Gusto

H3uy- How would you even pronounce that? Like "Haa..THREE!.. Oueeyyyy"

Jens- Suspect has a white beard. Armed with a killer blowpipe. Proceed with caution.

KrazyNewb- Tarde! TARDE! TAAARDEEE!

Moderate- A word people need to understand with spending money and eating food.

Shawn Wilson- Mr. Wilson. Shawn Jr.

SnuggleBear- Would you like some more tea Mr. Wiggles?

Play- The best word there is.

RedBone- Something must be wrong if your bones are turning red.

ShadowSURF3R- Ride the darkness, it is your destiny

Zerkon- I prefer Zorkon

Youwhang- You wot m8? You whang mate?

Cork- The next fiercest things to fitting other battleships and sea monster for legendary pirates was the cork on a wine bottle. That means I salute you sir.

CocoMonkey- Chocolate Simians. Or is that chocolate? Oh God.

TheOneAndOnly- The one forumer that we know doesn't have a duplicate clone. Thank goodness.

Theyab20- a yab sounds like a petite birdy that makes a crap ton of annoying sounds. 20 of those will kill your ears.

Edwardson97- He wants you to think that the "son" is part of his name. Nope that's just a ruse he conspired together with his 97 other twins. He is actually the 97th son of Edward.

Thanatos- The fancy way of saying "You die now"

Zoruals- Sounds like a person with a foreign accent saying, The rules. You are the rules

xKRYEAMx- X KRYEAM, the ice cream flavor X-Men like

Ukuzz- U kuzz? Wow you say bad words. Such bad, must report

Zipperton- Your zipper weights a ton, I don't want to know why

Bryan Robles- The initials of your name is BR. BR can also stand for butt remedy.

DeathSkull- Wait since when were skulls alive?

Liammagoo- Your irl name is Liam( self declared by me ). Liam Ma Goo. Liam my goo. You like talking in third person a lot if you make it your forum name.

Runner- Doesn't walk... at all. Walking causes random faceplanting

FrostedFlake- Not just any flakes, frosted flakes. Comes with an annoying tiger that steals your cereal and commercializes your life.

Sparkle- OOOh so shiny, my precious. MY PRECIOUS

Freezing- Not the condition I wanna be in

Ukks- The sound I make after getting punched in the stomach. UUHHHKKKKSSSS!

Boomred98732- Boom red 98732. Sounds like you exploded 98732 cans of red paint. Such epic

LyveWyre- The phone chargers, they are attacking! OH MY GOODNESS! RUUUN!

iSundae- Never submerged your phone in icecream

Novexis- No Vex is who? Finish your sentence pleease, don't leave me hanging

Pikasack- On Christmas Eve, in Pallet Town, there will be a certain Pikchu with the desire to give freely.Carrying a sack around and distributing presents, it became pikasack.

Stabilize- This is a good word to hear in surgery. No flatlining on me now.

Kwj340- Kangaroo Were Jaws v. 340 The latest style of kangaroo were jaws.

NinjaPZ2- Your initials must be P.Z. You are the second of your twin brother and you honor his name by being a ninja. Yeah! Throwing poison darts and weilding sharp blades.

EpicBrick- The best fantastic building materials in the world. Used by SirBrick himself.

TheDreamCloud- Dreaming... on clouds. I'm pretty sure if you try drifting off on a cloud, you are just gonna fall through and plummet to the Earth... then being pulverized by impact. But hey! Getting that nice subconscious all nice and comfy is good

JrFarmer- The son of one of the world's greatest farmers. May he live up to be as great as him one day.
And more to come!

CoastChaos
08-06-2014, 04:39 AM
Ok no me I see

King902
08-06-2014, 04:39 AM
Some of those are just hilarious.

Maryjane
08-06-2014, 04:41 AM
I am spiderman's weed :D

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 04:43 AM
XD. Spiderman's weed. I will just pretend you meant bad plants intruding on your lawn...

Jrlicup
08-06-2014, 04:43 AM
#missher #curls #motivation #poopstagram #chocolate #ink #bag #louis #long #valentinesday #instanusantara #women #21 #up #random #model #myboy

Megazork
08-06-2014, 04:44 AM
Ok no me I see

I will be doing more, it's just that it's late and I tire mmkay?

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-06-2014, 04:55 AM
LolDawn's thread was a great laugh for me. It's funny to see what people see through their viewpoint. So I thought I would do the same. Let's start.

Aram Sevag- When I read your name, I get "savage". Aram "Savage"? You sound like a brutal Aram

MarkA- Obviously that A stands for something, most likely a last name or a secret identity. I'll stick with secret identitiy

Maryjane- You felt it necessary to name yourself after Spiderman's weed. Good Job

Shikaru- Otaku

CoryT- The "T" sounds like Tea when pronounced and majority of the times, I imagine people with top hats and gold rimmed monocles drinking tea with their pinky up therefore, you must be Warren Buffet with a sword and green pajama hat

Mahhtin- You sound like some obsessive freak with their tin. Maaaah tin. IT's Maaah tin!

Equine- Fat horse

Brennanber- Brennan "bar" Breakfest bar. Nutrition. Brennanber was lying all this time

Wok- FOooooOOD

Potato- Root Veggie

And more to come!
Sparkly tommygun.
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e6/af/51/e6af51e62e52d3bf63df5261350e2018.jpgWhich isn't even a tommygun.

EasykGT
08-06-2014, 04:55 AM

Shikaru- Otaku

Equine- Fat horse

Wok- FOooooOOD

Potato- Root Veggie

And more to come!

Do mee next :hat:

Spotlight
08-06-2014, 05:01 AM
Could ya do me when you wake up?

That sounded so wrong omg

Megazork
08-06-2014, 05:05 AM
Do mee next :hat:

Done! People that asked within the thread have received.... now I must do Receives!

- - - Updated - - -

Could ya do me when you wake up?

That sounded so wrong omg

I think that's physically impossible for me

Megazork
08-06-2014, 05:15 AM
Final bump with mawr peoples

PolarisHD
08-06-2014, 05:28 AM
Stargazing with swag FTW!

Havoc
08-06-2014, 05:33 AM
Me and Disaster?

HerobrineFan
08-06-2014, 05:35 AM
HerobrineFan- Fangirls over blocky pixels with no eyes![/b]

WHAT DAFAQ IS THIS?

XD

Equine
08-06-2014, 05:46 AM
I'm not fat...

Areodax
08-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Can you do my name? It may be hard though...

Also, all of them is funneh.

MrSword48
08-06-2014, 10:10 AM
Can you do my name? It may be hard though...

Also, all of them is funneh.

I already told you. Oreo Laxatives. :D

Luminesce
08-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Lol, very interesting Megazork

WARMAKER
08-06-2014, 03:13 PM

Shikaru- Otaku

Equine- Fat horse

Wok- FOooooOOD

Potato- Root Veggie

CoastChaos- Hurricanes, Tsunamis, you name it. If it scares the crap out of people living on the coasts, it's Coast Chaos

King902- 902nd king. You waited through a line of 901 kings just for this. So fancy

Spotlight- Most stars see it and enjoy it or people that are extremely high! Don't do drugs kids

And more to come!

Finally I scored myself +1 on the charts of evilness

CookieMonster
08-06-2014, 05:14 PM
can you think of anything for mwa

Applez
08-06-2014, 05:36 PM
I'm scared to see what he will do mine... Lol

Megazork
08-06-2014, 07:53 PM
I added mawr people! Cuz ye

Megazork
08-06-2014, 08:37 PM
I added a lot more people to the list!

CookieMonster
08-06-2014, 09:02 PM

Shikaru- Otaku

Equine- Fat horse

Wok- FOooooOOD

Potato- Root Veggie

Havoc- I can see why you and Disaster are brothers now. Havoc and Disaster hmmm. Sounds like a recipe for apocalypse. Remind me to never talk to you again when zombies start appearing.

Luminesce-I think of the word "illuminate" when I hear your name. Fluorescent light bulb, you are a lightbulb

Areodax- Obviously a medication cream brand name. Well sounds like it. To treat, apply to affected area.

Applez- A red shiny fruit, majority of the times. But that Z throws everything off. Does this mean you are a lie?

MrSword48- May your offspring be Knife Jr and Bladerette. You must be the 48th MrSword in your time.

CookieMonster- So would you be a monster whose anatomy is made out of cookies or do you ravage cookies? If cookies were alive, you would be armageddon.

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!- You must be happy about being an app. Commence uninstalling

PROBIDDEN- It deviates off the word forbidden, so you must be forbidden to be PRO. Not really working out for you mate

SuperJ- Because a super hero named J would be too odd and most people will probably spell it "Jay" based on what they hear. So might as well just add what you do for a living. Being supah!

TheBlockDude- How can you block people hold stuff when you don't have fingers! It's like intense pain shoving items through your skin

Thermo- Is it hot in here or is it just me? No seriously tell me, your name is Thermo so you should know

DarkSnake99- Being a snake is already intimidating now you have to lurk in the shadows? Also there are 98 others?!? Meh what is life?

Knightmare- It's a horse, armored soldier, and counterpart to the dream. Have you wet your pants yet?

CookieCrumz- I suggest you get away from CookieMonster if you can. RUN COOKIE RUN!
And more to come!
xD
Dat last one doe

SuperJ
08-06-2014, 09:02 PM
The J stands for Jakob. Lel.

Megazork
08-06-2014, 09:06 PM
The J stands for Jakob. Lel.

I knew that, I was talking from the POV if someone didnt know that heh

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious what you can make out of my name :3

Tis hard to come up with something

syrup
08-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Because my forum name wasn't obvious enough.

lelelelelelel

Megazork
08-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Because my forum name wasn't obvious enough.

lelelelelelel

I seriously don't know wat to say. It's to confuzzling.

Megazork
08-06-2014, 09:36 PM
:0 I actually play on a nintendo 64...

I'd advise you not to look through your window...

Megazork
08-06-2014, 09:44 PM
I did, Saw nothing. :P

Rest assured, there is nobody there watching you as you do your business.

Hanon
08-06-2014, 11:42 PM
Wow... How did you forget to do me?

Megazork
08-06-2014, 11:44 PM
Wow... How did you forget to do me?

Yeah I know, how could I? You have like 2 posts and you have spent an arguably long amount of time on these forums. It was so easy to acknowledge that you. How could I forget?

Just Kidding, I'll be doing it

PannyFlan
08-07-2014, 12:06 AM
No wonder people thought I am guy through message, a giant pan with a flan. COME ON MY NAME IS MENT TO BE Pancake + Cameral Flan = PannyFlan

Areodax
08-07-2014, 12:15 AM

Omg, this made me laugh.:crazy:

Don't come to me when you forgot your burn heals.

Megazork
08-07-2014, 12:25 AM
Omg, this made me laugh.:crazy:

Don't come to me when you forgot your burn heals.

Areodax, the medication.

In theaters some date that some idiot forgot to write down.

Brennanber
08-07-2014, 12:40 AM

Damn it my secret is out. Inspired when in 1836 when Sam Houston cried "remember the Alamo" while eating a breakfast bar, a very touching moment.

Friboy8
08-07-2014, 12:44 AM
Do me? :) lol

Snowi
08-07-2014, 12:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0QBsxSD.jpg

JOCY2211
08-07-2014, 01:06 AM

Lol X'D hilarious it gets me everytime

CoryT
08-07-2014, 01:12 AM
Meh ....Link always have to look his Fanciness

isn't that right Zelda?

........{picturs coulnt work...fml}

Dodo Wizard
08-07-2014, 05:03 AM
YOU FRIGGIN ZORK! NOBODY EVERY PUTS MY NAME IN A MUDDA FUDGIN LIST!
Plizz add meh.

Isaaccs
08-07-2014, 05:28 AM
Interesting how I am the emphasis on "ack", haha. Keep going man, very funny:).

PacksForAll
08-07-2014, 05:45 AM

Megazork- Combine Michael Bay and Yuno Gasai they said, it would be fun they said

Shikaru- Otaku

Equine- Fat horse

Wok- FOooooOOD

Potato- Root Veggie

64iCoRE- 64 reminds me of the nintendo 64. If you are the core of it, you must be the things controlling and powering it. The magical essence. Power to the peeps

Syrup- Sticky yummy residue. This is a more fitting alternative than drinking water

Hanon- First read your name as "Hand On". So you would be Handing something on? Are you the cause of all those 901 kings, 62 Joshies, and 1233 Minha's? I know too much now

And more to come!

try to evaluate mine.

iToaster
08-07-2014, 12:04 PM
MEMEEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEM

MrSword48
08-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Do me? :) lol

Sounds wrong. Very wrong.

Dakukene
08-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Haha! This made my day :yeah:

Its Daniel
08-07-2014, 01:23 PM
Why u always forget me?
I hate u :cry:

Thermo
08-07-2014, 08:13 PM
Oh yes, very hot, very hot indeed…. MEOW

Megazork
08-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Ha ha your wish has been granted. I added mawr people to the list! Reply if you haven't had your name evaluated or check the thread to see the name evaluations.

_Tenflames_
08-07-2014, 08:48 PM
What about me..?

Megazork
08-07-2014, 08:52 PM
What about me..?

Done, your name has been evaluated

_Tenflames_
08-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Done, your name has been evaluated

YEY..........!

Bamboo2004
08-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Where's Me? :cry: Lol.

The other thread had me as "A bamboo stick born in 2004..." XD

#BumpityBump

THICKE.
08-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Me, please

Megazork
08-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Done your names have been evaluated.

Spotlight
08-07-2014, 10:16 PM
What about me..?

What about you?
Nah jk.

Megazork
08-08-2014, 12:18 AM
The thread seeks acknowledgement and replies

SilversoulX
08-10-2014, 04:23 AM
ME PLS NOBODY EVER EVALUATED MY FORUMS NAME AND THEY KEPT IGNORING MY REPLIES ***.

- - - Updated - - -

The thread seeks acknowledgement and replies

Yay KHR anime on your siggy! KHR is my fav anime!

Megazork
08-21-2014, 01:32 AM
ME PLS NOBODY EVER EVALUATED MY FORUMS NAME AND THEY KEPT IGNORING MY REPLIES ***.

- - - Updated - - -

Yay KHR anime on your siggy! KHR is my fav anime!

Your name has been evaluated. I never forget you kk?

FriDaze
08-21-2014, 01:35 AM
Some of these are really good.

Master
08-21-2014, 02:09 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!
08-21-2014, 04:33 PM
You cannot uninstall me. I will re-install myself, EVERYWHERE!

Who said I was a friendly app?

Commencing nuke detonation... Countdown 34 days, 21 hours, 44 minutes, 7 seconds...

Areodax
08-21-2014, 04:41 PM
He didnt post bout me : ( he dont like me, noone like me, maybe suicide? nah but y u do dis 2 me

Megazork is a girl.

Im a girl. Search it.

Sally1890
08-21-2014, 05:02 PM
Oh! Do my name! Do not even dare make me born in 1890. Don't. IM TELLING YOU. IF I WAS I WOULD NOT BE ALIVE. Either that or I am immortal. Either way. I'm warning you...Yea it's probably gonna spill all over the forums now. Dang it. Whatever.:poop:

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-21-2014, 05:03 PM
Oh! Do my name! Do not even dare make me born in 1890. Don't. IM TELLING YOU. IF I WAS I WOULD NOT BE ALIVE. Either that or I am immortal. Either way. I'm warning you...Yea it's probably gonna spill all over the forums now. Dang it. Whatever.:poop:

Megazork take nu warning :3
She just keels u

Areodax
08-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Michael Bay and Yuno Gasai....mixed together....

Mother of Rayquazas. HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WLS, MEGAZORK GONNA KEEL EVERYBODY OUT THERE!!!

Unless I use my form from this fanfic. (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?102152-Forumer-Origins-iToaster-and-Techy)

Sally1890
08-21-2014, 05:21 PM
Megazork take nu warning :3
She just keels u

;_; :cry: ;-;

_Lennart_
08-21-2014, 05:21 PM
Im a pop tart :crazy:

Sally1890
08-21-2014, 05:23 PM
Im a pop tart :crazy:

Bites into a pop tart*

Boomer
08-21-2014, 05:28 PM
I am laughing so hard right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Bites into a pop tart*

But they didn't have Pop Tarts back in 1890...

Anulot
08-21-2014, 05:32 PM
My name?

_____

_Lennart_
08-21-2014, 05:32 PM
OMG do meh

Megazork
08-21-2014, 07:39 PM
People that have asked to be evaluated have been evaluated.

Megazork
08-21-2014, 07:44 PM
Nu, Please No Hurt me! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::nope::nope::no pe::nope::nope:

I have been plotting your demise while sipping chamomile tea.

alias
08-21-2014, 07:45 PM
evaluate mai name or dye.

Megazork
08-21-2014, 07:50 PM
evaluate mai name or dye.

I don't dye for anyone or any reason. My hair shall ever be dyed. Certainly not by you or anyone else. If you are going to threaten me with hair dye, I'll be forced to report to the administrators. It's illegal to threaten someone on the internet with hair dye. In the Bible, Jesus said "Thou shall not show malice through hair dye"

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-21-2014, 07:53 PM
I don't dye for anyone or any reason. My hair shall ever be dyed. Certainly not by you or anyone else. If you are going to threaten me with hair dye, I'll be forced to report to the administrators. It's illegal to threaten someone on the internet with hair dye. In the Bible, Jesus said "Thou shall not show malice through hair dye"

*the crowd gasps*

Megazork
08-21-2014, 07:57 PM
*the crowd gasps*

Hair dye is serious and should not be tampered with.

Myriaydus
08-21-2014, 08:07 PM

Shikaru- Otaku

Equine- Fat horse

Wok- FOooooOOD

Potato- Root Veggie

Its Daniel- Are you really Daniel? Sounds fishy when you have to state your name in your name.

PacksForAll- Free packs? For me? Aw you shouldn't have. No serious because now I'm going to deprive you of your packs.

Dodo Wizard- You are a Dodo that's a Wizard or a Wizard that commands the force of the Dodos. Second option wouldn't be effective considering dodos are extinct. But hey! Feather fire balls.

Dakukene- You sound like a nut. An honest to god nut. You know the one that you crack open and you eat the crunchy part on the inside? Like a pistachio?

_Tenflames_- 10 Flames, a distinct cousin to 10 characters. But it would be bad if your flames merged together. Then it defeats the purpose of your name. With all the strength of the raging fire, mysterious as the dark side of the mooooon!

Thicke- You must be a blunt person when it comes to people. Way to lay it on "Thicke"

Bamboo2004- 10 Year old bamboo stick. 10 years of being used to wack people with.

SilverSoulx: Would this mean that you got the soul of steel? But technically speaking wouldn't be steel, since your soul is silver. Obviously you must be the Silver Surfer from the Fantastic 4 movie that suddenly joined forces with the X-Men. DUn dun dduuuuun!

FriDaze- You were obviously spelling "Fries" and forgot the "E and S". That would mean you get high from staring at fries. That's totally it. It's not like you were trying to make your name sound like "Fridays"

Supergamevarken- You must be one of those incredibly loud game show hosts. With a fu manchu and a bath robe, with your family sized bag of chips, you scream into that microphone like there is no tomorrow. "Suppppeeerrrrr GAAAAMMME VAARKEEEEN!"

Sally1890- 1889 other Sallys exist during 1890. They were all wiped out, you being the only survivor.

_Lennart_- You sound like some disease that causes deadly constipation. Those underscores are on the bottom. Our bottom is our butt. Therefore you are constipation disease.

Master- Serve you I will

Mk24773- Wait a minute, you were 24773 last year. Now your 24774. Happy belated birthday! Or extremely early!

Gabe- That is actually the nickname I gave my friend Gabriel, he is my best friend irl. He knows too much. You must be eliminated.

Alias- Something you are gonna need if I'm hunting you down. But you can't run nor hide. I will always find you.
And more to come!
I luv u Growganoth :hug:

Sheth
08-21-2014, 08:17 PM
My name? ;3

Megazork
08-21-2014, 08:22 PM
My name? ;3

Done and done Sheeeetttth

lsaac2
08-21-2014, 08:25 PM
Do meh! I'm a bunny.

Megazork
08-21-2014, 08:32 PM
Do meh! I'm a bunny.

Done and done, you have been evaluated brother of MrMehMeh.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-21-2014, 08:39 PM
Isaac2- You once had a bunny brother twin. He died in a furious war( Nah, he choked on cookies ), so you decided to take his name in his honor but putting the 2 there to remind others the sacrifice he made.

That was the best thing I have read today.

Megazork
08-21-2014, 08:40 PM
That was the best thing I have read today.

Eh heh eh heh *Anime sweatdrop*

Megazork
08-21-2014, 08:48 PM
:cry::cry::cry:

Chamomile tea will destroy your very existence. You cannot stand against tea.

Megazork
08-21-2014, 09:00 PM
Wait....You Can Not Kill Me.

Um... ok then. You're a buzzkill. I'm gonna go cause a massacre or something while grabbing a bagel to eat.

Megazork
08-21-2014, 09:05 PM
O_O Ok Then.....

Killing One Gabe, Erases Every Single Gabe In Existence. Including Your Friend.

Well crap...

I'm going to have to settle tying you in chains for now. Do you prefer low fat steel chains or steel chains with sprinkles?

Megazork
08-21-2014, 09:10 PM
Sprinkles Please.

Mmkay. People like to be constricted with sprinkles. Note to self: People.. like.. sprinkles

lolgal96
08-21-2014, 09:40 PM
DO ME
DO ME
DO ME
DO ME
DO ME
DO ME
AND BY ME I MEAN MY FORUM USERNAME
not what u thought

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-21-2014, 09:43 PM
DO ME
DO ME
DO ME
DO ME
DO ME
DO ME
not what u thought

Only dirty minded freaks(jk doe on the freak part) would have thought it ment that.

Megazork
08-21-2014, 09:46 PM
DO ME
DO ME
DO ME
DO ME
DO ME
DO ME
not what u thought

Done mmkay, evaluation hash been donez

- - - Updated - - -

Only dirty minded freaks(jk doe on the freak part) would have thought it ment that.

Us dirty minded freaks need love too.

Megazork
08-21-2014, 10:13 PM
Evaluations? I don't bite.... Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

Warp Rat
08-21-2014, 10:21 PM
Y U NO PUT ME IN :'(

Megazork
08-21-2014, 10:25 PM
Y U NO PUT ME IN :'(

Your name was beautiful, my evaluation is simply perfect.

lolgal96
08-21-2014, 10:40 PM
the one you did of me is oddly accurate
are you stalking me O.O

Megazork
08-21-2014, 10:49 PM
the one you did of me is oddly accurate
are you stalking me O.O

*Hides ducttape and rope behind back*

Eh heh eh heh heh :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

Adrian671, I stalked you in the Who's Online page

InYourFACE
08-21-2014, 10:54 PM
Evaluate mine :3

Megazork
08-21-2014, 10:58 PM
Evaluate mine :3

Done, your name has been evaluated.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-21-2014, 11:19 PM
Can you evaluate my old account's name? It's Candy92011

Sally1890
08-21-2014, 11:23 PM
I am laughing so hard right now.

- - - Updated - - -

But they didn't have Pop Tarts back in 1890...

Nuuuu......I time travel.

Megazork
08-21-2014, 11:24 PM
Can you evaluate my old account's name? It's Candy92011

Done I guess :D

I evaluated a lot of people, might as well evaluate some old account names.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-21-2014, 11:28 PM
Done I guess :D

I evaluated a lot of people, might as well evaluate some old account names.

'Candy92011 (MrsTommoSwag)- An excessive overload on sweets. Too mucccch!'
That is so accurate. XD
Yey, now I want some candy, and maybe a cake.

- - - Updated - - -

Nuuuu......I time travel.

*drops pizza. *
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Jkjkjkjkjjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkkjkjkjkjkjkjk jkjkjk

Sally1890
08-21-2014, 11:31 PM

Shikaru- Otaku

Equine- Fat horse

Wok- FOooooOOD

Potato- Root Veggie

Master- Serve you I will

Sheth- You were trying to say Seth but you either had a major toothache, you were incredibly sleepy, or you were eating. Never eat when you make a username, you make decisions that are prone to attack you in the future. Be glad you aren't named Fried Chocolate Eel, because that was going to be my friend's username if he ever plays this :3

Isaac2- You once had a bunny brother twin. He died in a furious war( Nah he choked on cookies ), so you decided to take his name in his honor but putting the 2 there to remind others the sacrifice he made.

Lolgal96- I bet you are a hilarious girl, so hilarious sometimes you burst out laughing in public. Add the other 95 Lolgals and you got a laugh-a-thon.

Warp Rat- A smelly rodent teleporting. Teleporting causes a lot of farting and indigestion. So you must be a wafting skinny rat.

Adrian671- Not only are there 670 others of you, you have 671 brothers! How does your mother do this?

InYourFACE- There are a lot of faces here, just saying. If you are in our faces, there would be a lot of you. Oh God, add up all the Joshies, Kings, Adrians, Javons, and all the others duplicates. That's a lot of you!

And more to come!

Candy92011 (MrsTommoSwag)- An excessive overload on sweets. Too mucccch! Leading to horrible diseases such as Diabetes & High Blood Pressure causing her body to collapse and clone a new one they so called "Human Being". At this point she hides her "secret identity" and called herself "Mrs.TommoSwag".

Megazork
08-21-2014, 11:33 PM
Candy92011 (MrsTommoSwag)- An excessive overload on sweets. Too mucccch! Leading to horrible diseases such as Diabetes & High Blood Pressure causing her body to collapse and clone a new one they so called "Human Being". At this point she hides her "secret identity" and called herself "Mrs.TommoSwag".

I was going to write something about diabetes and high blood pressure but I actually have a friend that's diabetic :/

Just avoiding that just to be respectful :D

Sally1890
08-21-2014, 11:39 PM
I was going to write something about diabetes and high blood pressure but I actually have a friend that's diabetic :/

Just avoiding that just to be respectful :D

Don't worry. It's not about your friend. ;)

Megazork
08-21-2014, 11:40 PM
Don't worry. It's not about your friend. ;)

No no no, I understand that. I'm just saying I'm going to avoid joking about diabetes to respect my friend.

Sally1890
08-21-2014, 11:55 PM
Oh! Do my old account name Britney1890! [Don't do same subject like Sally1890 because that would be boring LOL] It was based on Sally1890 and Britney Spears. I was gonna troll somebody but seriously who would fall for that?

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-22-2014, 12:01 AM
Oh! Do my old account name Britney1890! [Don't do same subject like Sally1890 because that would be boring LOL] It was based on Sally1890 and Britney Spears. I was gonna troll somebody but seriously who would fall for that?

I almost typed with emojis...XD
Anywho..Britney1890 = Either when you were thinking of making a GrowID you were also thinking of one of your BFF's. :3(either that or when you made the account it was EARLIER than that)
Britney1890 = A failed clone of Sally1890 in an attempt of reviving her.

Sally1890
08-22-2014, 12:13 AM
I almost typed with emojis...XD
Anywho..Britney1890 = Either when you were thinking of making a GrowID you were also thinking of one of your BFF's. :3(either that or when you made the account it was EARLIER than that)
Britney1890 = A failed clone of Sally1890 in an attempt of reviving her.

I didn't have BFFs back then. I was forever alone. :cry: And like I said, Britney is inspired with Britney Spears. Candy92011 however makes more sense seeing as you collapse of too much candy makes perfect sense. [10/10 donuts]
I'm sorry I have to do this Tommo [Not really...] but http://dragcave.net/image/1PFQM.gif (http://dragcave.net/view/1PFQM)http://dragcave.net/image/jWL8p.gif (http://dragcave.net/view/jWL8p) Click on my eggs! ^^^ Halp them hatch!

Megazork
08-22-2014, 12:15 AM
I didn't have a BFFs back then. I was forever alone. :cry:

BFF's are a figment of our imaginations.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-22-2014, 12:20 AM
BFF's are a figment of our imaginations.

What if everything is just a figment of our imaginations? ......WHAT IF NOTHING EXISTS

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't have BFFs back then. I was forever alone. :cry: And like I said, Britney is inspired with Britney Spears. Candy92011 however makes more sense seeing as you collapse of too much candy makes perfect sense. [10/10 donuts]

I wouldn't really collapse doe.
I don't eat THAT much candy.

Megazork
08-22-2014, 12:21 AM
What if everything is just a figment of our imaginations? ......WHAT IF NOTHING EXISTS

What if you thinking about these things being figments of your imaginations are figments of your imagination. It's like imagining yourself imagining something.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-22-2014, 12:24 AM
What if you thinking about these things being figments of your imaginations are figments of your imagination. It's like imagining yourself imagining something.

IMAGINE-CEPTIOOOON

- - - Updated - - -

CoolJason is looking at this thread :ninja:
EVALUATE HIM!

Sally1890
08-22-2014, 03:28 AM
Maybe...Our life isn't even a thing. What if everything we are doing right now is just some giant's imagination... :O Gtg school in 1 week. Aw. Thanks a lot, Giant -___- LOL jk

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-22-2014, 03:47 AM
Maybe...Our life isn't even a thing. What if everything we are doing right now is just some giant's imagination... :O Gtg school in 1 week. Aw. Thanks a lot, Giant -___- LOL jk

You're still online .___.

Sally1890
08-22-2014, 04:46 AM
You're still online .___.

What do you mean?:scratch:

Megazork
08-23-2014, 12:51 AM
Rise thread to see the light!

craft3d
08-23-2014, 12:57 AM
me me me me

Applez
08-23-2014, 01:04 AM
Maybe I am a lie :ninja:

Hehe maybe...

LilChamo
08-23-2014, 01:07 AM
Sparkly tommygun.
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e6/af/51/e6af51e62e52d3bf63df5261350e2018.jpgWhich isn't even a tommygun.

Totes like, when girly girly girly girly girly girly girls are forced to battle in war... Or if you are sexy and you know it... :crazy:

Megazork
08-23-2014, 01:27 AM
Bumped, evaluated.

Megazork
08-23-2014, 09:11 PM
Rise to see the light of the forums

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-24-2014, 02:23 AM
Totes like, when girly girly girly girly girly girly girls are forced to battle in war... Or if you are sexy and you know it... :crazy:

But. I'm not even a girly girl!
I just looked it up on google.
I would use a bow and arrow or a dagger for a weapon.

iConstruct
08-25-2014, 05:48 PM
Do my name

Megazork
08-25-2014, 07:28 PM
Do my name

Evaluation complete

Boomer
08-25-2014, 07:46 PM
Lmao, Mega!

IntyreExists
08-25-2014, 07:47 PM
Do meh pl0x. Me pays durt seedz.

Megazork
08-25-2014, 11:42 PM
Do meh pl0x. Me pays durt seedz.

Evaluated haw haw haw haw

Megazork
08-26-2014, 12:11 AM
Bump added a lot more people to the evaluation.

Cork
08-26-2014, 12:27 AM
Everyone forgets me...

Megazork
08-26-2014, 12:29 AM
Everyone forgets me...

Evaluated Cork

TheOneAndOnly
08-26-2014, 08:53 AM
That was the funny:p
lol go to the forumers list and try to evaluate ALL:yeah:
Do mine maybe?:confused:

Cocomonkey
08-26-2014, 09:23 AM
Fave: Mrthadawee- So where is Mrsthadawee?

Theyab20
08-26-2014, 10:04 AM
I would like to be in
Lolol all of them are funny

Megazork
08-26-2014, 11:28 PM
Evaluation complete

Rise thread

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-27-2014, 01:24 AM
Fave: Mrthadawee- So where is Mrsthadawee?

I wonder where IS MrsThadawee?...:scratch:

Thanatos
08-27-2014, 01:24 AM
Can my name be evaluated?

Edwardson97
08-27-2014, 01:39 AM
I'm not on there yesh!!!!!!!!!

Megazork
08-27-2014, 03:00 AM
Evaluated Edwardson and Thanatos muahahahahaha!

Maryjane
08-27-2014, 03:03 AM
Evaluated Edwardson and Thanatos muahahahahaha!

Thanatos is a really fancy name I must say.

Also who is the mother of Edwardson? 97 twins thou.

Megazork
08-27-2014, 03:52 AM
Thanatos is a really fancy name I must say.

Also who is the mother of Edwardson? 97 twins thou.

Mother of Edwardson=HerobrineFan

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-27-2014, 04:10 AM
Thread be like vvvv
http://riseandtransform.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/frabz-i-see-the-light-33ac39.jpg?w=300&h=209

Edwardson97
08-27-2014, 05:49 AM
Mother of Edwardson=HerobrineFan

I knew it! *calls all96 other brothers* We found mother!!

Megazork
08-27-2014, 05:57 AM
I knew it! *calls all96 other brothers* We found mother!!

It always makes me teary eyed when people reunite with their loved ones. Go Edwardson, run to your mother!

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-27-2014, 06:08 AM
It always makes me teary eyed when people reunite with their loved ones. Go Edwardson, run to your mother!

EdwardsSONS*

Boomred98732
08-27-2014, 09:22 AM
Those names make sense.

I thought someone said 'Evacuate from this forum'

Ukks
08-27-2014, 09:28 AM
Mine possibly?

Freezing
08-27-2014, 09:53 AM
.............:crazy:

Sparkle
08-28-2014, 09:04 PM

Shikaru- Otaku

Equine- Fat horse

Wok- FOooooOOD

Potato- Root Veggie

Master- Serve you I will

Craft3d- You must have been living in a 2d world all your life if crafting in three dimension compels you to name your username after it.

LilChamo- You sound like a foreign name that I would give to a bunny or gerbil. Come LilChamo, Come Cham Cham Cham.

iConstruct- Sounds like something that would pertain to Legos. Legggooosss. I construct with Legoooossss.

IntyreExists- In Tyre Exists. The inside of a tire exists. Don't deny it or tires will annihilate you one day.

Aimster73- You sound like a hard worker with conviction. Add the other 72 Aimsters and you got an Aimster work force.

Tony26- Just how many of you guys enjoy having clones? It would be a pain to have 25 other me's.

Greenswe- If you are green, you would have green thumbs. That makes you a farmer.

Chudy- The advanced of Putty. Has a better ring to it and works better for artists like him.

BudderMeow- I tried to hear what a budder meow would sound like but then my cat died of suffocation from budder.

Jens- Suspect has a white beard. Armed with a killer blowpipe. Proceed with caution.

Zerkon- I prefer Zorkon

Cork- The next fiercest things to fitting other battleships and sea monster for legendary pirates was the cork on a wine bottle. That means I salute you sir.

TheOneAndOnly- The one forumer that we know doesn't have a duplicate clone. Thank goodness.

Theyab20- a yab sounds like a petite birdy that makes a crap ton of annoying sounds. 20 of those will kill your ears.

Edwardson97- He wants you to think that the "son" is part of his name. Nope that's just a ruse he conspired together with his 97 other twins. He is actually the 97th son of Edward.

And more to come!

Me please
~ Sparkle :scratch:

FrostedFlake
08-29-2014, 02:04 AM
lel my name doe

Runner
08-29-2014, 02:10 AM
go ahead ^^

Liammagoo
08-29-2014, 02:12 AM
This made me laugh. You missed a couple names however, or maybe some just can't be evaluated?

DeathSkull
08-29-2014, 02:14 AM

Shikaru- Otaku

Equine- Fat horse

Wok- FOooooOOD

Potato- Root Veggie

Master- Serve you I will

Zerkon- I prefer Zorkon

And more to come!

Haha. Some of these made me laugh so hard! Long list O.O

dingle500
08-29-2014, 06:33 AM
Yesssssssss. NO DONGLE CALLING

Bryan Robles
09-01-2014, 04:57 AM

Shikaru- Otaku

Equine- Fat horse

Wok- FOooooOOD

Potato- Root Veggie

Master- Serve you I will

Zerkon- I prefer Zorkon

And more to come!

I'm not in there.Shame on you

Zippie701
09-01-2014, 09:07 AM
Y nu mi and LeCooki? Y u do dis...
Btw, use my IGN, not forum name, k? I don't wanna have 700 brothers..

Novexis
09-01-2014, 03:10 PM
Oh yeah Do mine! While reading it,↖️Hilarious

Ukuzz
09-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Add me in:cool:

Tohru
09-02-2014, 01:24 AM
I intimidate people sometimes...most of the time accidentily on purpose...

xKRYEAMx
09-02-2014, 02:37 AM
WARNING! DO NOT GOOGLE SEARCH FRIDAZE! IT HAS BLACK PEOPLE SHOWING THEIR DISGUSTING PARTS D:

Bob Will
09-02-2014, 04:28 AM
I thought it would be something like
Bob Will? Bob Will what?!?!

Megazork
09-14-2014, 01:41 AM
This thread almost died, rise to see the light

Zoruals
09-14-2014, 01:45 AM
What about me, could you evaluate Zoruals?

LyveWyre
09-14-2014, 01:51 AM

How aboutsss me?

iSundae
09-14-2014, 01:55 AM
Oh! How interesting and fun! :yeah: Can you do my name? :rolleyes:

Megazork
09-14-2014, 02:00 AM
ha ha ha, you have been evaluated

iSundae
09-14-2014, 02:10 AM
ha ha ha, you have been evaluated

Haha Lol :D, very creative, Megazork :rolleyes:

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
09-14-2014, 02:32 AM

Shikaru- Otaku

Equine- Fat horse

Wok- FOooooOOD

Potato- Root Veggie

Master- Serve you I will

Zerkon- I prefer Zorkon

Zoruals- Sounds like a person with a foreign accent saying, The rules. You are the rules

xKRYEAMx- X KRYEAM, the ice cream flavor X-Men like

Ukuzz- U kuzz? Wow you say bad words. Such bad, must report

Zipperton- Your zipper weights a ton, I don't want to know why

Bryan Robles- The initials of your name is BR. BR can also stand for butt remedy.

DeathSkull- Wait since when were skulls alive?

Liammagoo- Your irl name is Liam( self declared by me ). Liam Ma Goo. Liam my goo. You like talking in third person a lot if you make it your forum name.

Runner- Doesn't walk... at all. Walking causes random faceplanting

FrostedFlake- Not just any flakes, frosted flakes. Comes with an annoying tiger that steals your cereal and commercializes your life.

Sparkle- OOOh so shiny, my precious. MY PRECIOUS

Freezing- Not the condition I wanna be in

Ukks- The sound I make after getting punched in the stomach. UUHHHKKKKSSSS!

Boomred98732- Boom red 98732. Sounds like you exploded 98732 cans of red paint. Such epic

LyveWyre- The phone chargers, they are attacking! OH MY GOODNESS! RUUUN!

iSundae- Never submerged your phone in icecream

Novexis- No Vex is who? Finish your sentence pleease, don't leave me hanging

And more to come!

MEMEMEMEEMEEMEMEEMMEMEMEMEM or skem

Pikasack
09-14-2014, 06:07 AM
I was trying to post earlier, but my network wouldn't be fast enough, and my phone on data crashed everything I tried replying. :panic:

But now do me or I will eat all of your candy.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-14-2014, 06:08 AM
I was trying to post earlier, but my network wouldn't be fast enough, and my phone on data crashed everything I tried replying. :panic:

But now do me or I will eat all of your candy.

You were late.
Now your candy's all gawwwwnnn.
*vanishes*

kwj340
09-14-2014, 06:10 AM
Do my name ;3 plz

Pikasack
09-14-2014, 06:13 AM
You were late.
Now your candy's all gawwwwnnn.
*vanishes*

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2892092160/h9324B650/

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-14-2014, 06:18 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2892092160/h9324B650/

HAHAHAHAHAHAhAhAhhAAHAHAHhHhAAHHAHAH
*thunder sounds**lighting in background*
*sheth randomly appears with bats behind her*

NinjaPZ2
09-14-2014, 06:23 AM
Oh Oh Oh Oh, ME me ME me. Lolz I'm a ninja!

Megazork
09-14-2014, 06:29 AM
Done, evaluations have been done

NinjaPZ2
09-14-2014, 07:35 AM
THx lol a very creative mind.

Megazork
09-18-2014, 01:25 AM
Divine bump. Rise me thread

Epicbrick
09-18-2014, 01:29 AM

Am I too dumbof a name?
My name could be changed into SirBrick :( :nope:

Waiiii!!!!

TheDreamCloud
09-18-2014, 01:32 AM

Don't forget me lol :whistling:
I have a forum name too :sweatdrop:

Megazork
09-18-2014, 01:36 AM
Evaluations complete

JrFarmer
09-18-2014, 01:40 AM
Can I get one?

Epicbrick
09-18-2014, 01:43 AM
Fill this form first

Do you like dragons?