PDA

View Full Version : I found an anime series... I actually like.

Brys
08-06-2014, 05:06 AM
Well I watched the first episode of Hunter x Hunter it was pretty good. So yey I'm branching out on anime I watch, thanks Hakma for showing me the series.

Maryjane
08-06-2014, 08:13 AM
Well I watched the first episode of Hunter x Hunter it was pretty good. So yey I'm branching out on anime I watch, thanks Hakma for showing me the series.

Dont bring the #MAPPLICATION

remember all the drama it caused because Equine I remember, started it?

Also, Hunter x Hunter is meh fo me. IDK why but it is :/ I should watch anime more.

Spotlight
08-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Dont bring the #MAPPLICATION

remember all the drama it caused because Equine I remember, started it?

Also, Hunter x Hunter is meh fo me. IDK why but it is :/ I should watch anime more.

You should :D

Hatsune14
08-06-2014, 03:16 PM
I'm at the latest episode now :D i'm gonna wait until episode 139 english sub come :whistling:

#ANIMEFTW

Hakma
08-06-2014, 03:26 PM
I'm from hunter x hunter. I'm killua. Chilling with my man gon at heavens arena. Some dingus named Hisoka gets really aroused when Gon is around ***. He's suppose to get aroused at me wow.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm at the latest episode now :D i'm gonna wait until episode 139 english sub come :whistling:

#ANIMEFTW

The hell. There's 141 hunter x hunter episodes with English sub >:V

Hatsune14
08-06-2014, 03:27 PM
I'm from hunter x hunter. I'm killua. Chilling with my man gon at heavens arena. Some dingus named Hisoka gets really aroused when Gon is around ***. He's suppose to get aroused at me wow.

- - - Updated - - -

The hell. There's 141 hunter x hunter episodes with English sub >:V

Hehe Guess i'm lucky

Just try searching in google Hunter x Hunter <Episode Number> english subs and you should find some of the episodes that you didn't watch yet :P

Meranda
08-07-2014, 10:41 AM
Hehe Guess i'm lucky

Just try searching in google Hunter x Hunter <Episode Number> english subs and you should find some of the episodes that you didn't watch yet :P

You said you're waiting for episode 139 to be out. That's why he is saying there's already 141 episodes out...

Hunter x hunter is great.

Spotlight
08-07-2014, 10:27 PM
All 141 episodes English subbed are on crunchy roll