PDA

View Full Version : Don't stand on beds.

PannyFlan
08-06-2014, 10:56 PM
I was dancing like a boss on the bed, and I stepped one of the cracks and fell on my face on the bed and flip... No winder my parents told me not to stand or jump on the bed. What did you guys do on the bed? BESIDE SLEEP!

lsaac2
08-06-2014, 11:00 PM
I sleep on a bunk bed.

PolarisHD
08-06-2014, 11:02 PM
I was dancing like a boss on the bed, and I stepped one of the cracks and fell on my face on the bed and flip... No winder my parents told me not to stand or jump on the bed. What did you guys do on the bed? BESIDE SLEEP!

You wouldn't even want to know...

Reballoo
08-06-2014, 11:04 PM
Everything.

PannyFlan
08-06-2014, 11:06 PM
* claps *. Bed + Ipad/Laptop/Phone + You = Love.

syrup
08-06-2014, 11:08 PM
* claps *. Bed + Ipad/Laptop/Phone + You = Love.

Bed + love =

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yQcXlvccCI
FORGET WHAT I SAID

Megazork
08-06-2014, 11:09 PM

One time I was jumping on a bed and I lost footing while jumping and it bounced me, ramming me into the window. I gave a guy outside a jump scare.

PannyFlan
08-06-2014, 11:17 PM
One time I was jumping on a bed and I lost footing while jumping and it bounced me, ramming me into the window. I gave a guy outside a jump scare.

LOLOLOL! Do it at night or Halloween, that guy will be running XD.

Megazork
08-06-2014, 11:21 PM
LOLOLOL! Do it at night or Halloween, that guy will be running XD.

I thudded the window pretty hard because I got a nosebleed. I'm not gonna bleed just to scare people. That would be painful

Paine
08-06-2014, 11:22 PM

I think I'm crying...

*Sits away from window*

iGirlGamer_Gt
08-06-2014, 11:23 PM

lol.. .___. I have a feeling its ..

Nvm ._.

Paine
08-06-2014, 11:24 PM
lol.. .___. I have a feeling its ..

Nvm ._.

I'm thinking...

the same thing...

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-06-2014, 11:35 PM
One time,I was just playing around in my bed,when suddenly I hit the wall,and a painting fell on me.
Another time I was having a pillow fight with my brother(on the bed,I know,very stupid of me) when my brother hit me hard with a pillow and I fell on the floor.

PannyFlan
08-06-2014, 11:57 PM
I thudded the window pretty hard because I got a nosebleed. I'm not gonna bleed just to scare people. That would be painful

One time I hit my nose on the car window and I heard a small crack... ;-;... It was fixed though.

- - - Updated - - -

One time,I was just playing around in my bed,when suddenly I hit the wall,and a painting fell on me.
Another time I was having a pillow fight with my brother(on the bed,I know,very stupid of me) when my brother hit me hard with a pillow and I fell on the floor.

I can't imagine the paint, is it dry? Or hard or wet and fell on you. If any painting fell on my clothes or bed, my mom will kill me.

Megazork
08-06-2014, 11:58 PM
One time I hit my nose on the car window and I heard a small crack... ;-;... It was fixed though.

I one time threw a baseball on a bed. It bounced back and hit me in the stomach and made me bite my tongue.

iiFarmGT
08-07-2014, 12:02 AM
*Cough* *Cough*
:sweatdrop:

PannyFlan
08-07-2014, 12:05 AM
Man, no wonder doing stupid things can come back and tried to kill us -_-...

Bamboo2004
08-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Lol. Forget about being ON the bed. I got serious ankle marks from those sharp corners of them

And I've broken enough beds to justify, don't jump on em :sweatdrop:

My dad's bed has a metal thing to hold it up, not wooden. Ouch. But hey, jumping's safe :P

#BumpityBump!

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-07-2014, 12:09 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I can't imagine the paint, is it dry? Or hard or wet and fell on you. If any painting fell on my clothes or bed, my mom will kill me.

It wasn't paint..it was a painting..

PannyFlan
08-07-2014, 12:37 AM
It wasn't paint..it was a painting..

Oh. I guess I read to fast, sorry about that.

Reballoo
08-07-2014, 12:38 AM
Once, I had a dream that I was flying, but I woke up in the middle of the dream. When I awoke, I was in mid air, and I fell to the ground beside my bed... It hurt. I guess I sleep-Jumped-off-my-bed...

Brys
08-07-2014, 12:39 AM
Everything.

I could be yellow minded or don't think about it. Screw it. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww

Areodax
08-07-2014, 12:40 AM
I do forums and watch anime in bed.

That is all.

Coinman32
08-07-2014, 01:06 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Snowi
08-07-2014, 02:03 AM
The complete list!

Watching FULLMETALALCHEMISTDROOLEEHGHGEHEHEHEHEHHE
Doing homework
Eating
Scrolling through the interwebs
Watching de Youtubez
Clipping my fingernails
Clipping my toenails
Suddenly realizing that I'm fat and trying to do a pushup but failing and giving up and eating some more cookies instead
Randomly yanking at my eyebrows and jumping back at the fact that I'm actually pulling hair out
Playing Growtopia
Writing my various stories on moi phone
Reading books
Drawing terrible drawings
Listening to OWLCITYDROOLEHEGHEGHGEHEGHGRHGRHGRHRHRHHR
Rolling around for hours trying to fall asleep
Standing

Spotlight
08-07-2014, 02:08 AM
;);););););)

DJSummertimes
08-07-2014, 02:08 AM
I Was Dreaming I Was On A Bed Or A Chair, Then, I Fell Off That Bed/Chair And I Woke Up In Mid-Air Plunging To The Ground. :panic: Happened On My Vacation To Florda. :prophet: LOL. :wave:

-DJSummertime :hat:

PannyFlan
08-07-2014, 02:09 AM
Bad habits during sleeping, I even have to push my sister -.-