PDA

View Full Version : Okay, it's becoming that time again..



Dodo Wizard
08-07-2014, 04:56 AM
It's almost mah birthday. I'll be 13. Anyways, the best part, I have a 60% chance of getting Xbox Live for my birthday, 40% for some random crappy video game.

It's at the start of November. Yehhh.

This has been a public service announcement.

Havoc
08-07-2014, 05:20 AM
Well, happy early birthday. Btw I turned 14 at the end of July. :)

0miY0UTH
08-07-2014, 05:28 AM
happy bday...

Dodo Wizard
08-07-2014, 05:31 AM
Yus...all the "Happy 3 month early Birthday"s!

PacksForAll
08-07-2014, 05:44 AM
It's almost mah birthday. I'll be 13. Anyways, the best part, I have a 60% chance of getting Xbox Live for my birthday, 40% for some random crappy video game.

It's at the start of November. Yehhh.

This has been a public service announcement.

Most growtopians i know are always 1 year older than me!! you too