PDA

View Full Version : How to find "Charlie"

03-30-2005, 08:41 PM
How do you find "charlie" and buy the house? is he in any way related to the door on the main terris buliding (northernmost) that is always locked?

dink holland smallwood
03-31-2005, 07:33 PM
Charlie doesn't excist. It is just a name in the game. And for the door which is locked. You'll get to it.
You know why it's locked soon enough.

04-01-2005, 06:47 AM
as a reply to Glorious Overlord (who replied last) i suppose you may never find charlie but as for the door in terris im speaking not of the little hut that the guy gives you the spell in. Im speaking of the top door on the main terris buliding (the buliding with the pub) ive beaten the game and you never get to open that door. Is it ment to be forever shut? or have i missed something?

dink holland smallwood
04-04-2005, 07:53 AM
You missed something you can enter that door. BUt I am not sure why that was. But when I am not mistaken the guy in the pub right of the bar sitting on a chair. On a certain level you can talk to him and he will ask you to follow him. But when you do that he will entrance that door with you. But it is not necessary to follow because you don't get something from him. You only meet some guards to fight to.

04-04-2005, 05:26 PM
ah thx .. i wuz wondering bout that

dink holland smallwood
04-05-2005, 04:29 PM
No thanks.

Just play dmod's and you will have more fun