PDA

View Full Version : is this related to bullying?

Its Daniel
08-07-2014, 01:35 PM
I gonna tell the long story on what happened and why did I asked this. IM NOT SAYING NAMES

1 day. Our adviser ask us to do an interview with someone who have been bullied for the past years.
Then my classmate interviewed my other classmate. He said that I bullied him in Grade 7, which I never did.

After that, They always call me bully.
1 time when I gonna borrow Correction tape. I look like bully she said -_- .
Then 1 time again when my classmate asked our science teacher. "Who is the most behave in our class?" So he said me. They shouted that im a bully, like 4 of them said to my teacher.
Also when im holding shears or hammer. They say "Sorry, dont bully me"

After those moments, I asked 1 of my classmate today. I said that im tired of hearing that im a bully. Even im not.
She said, Those are only tease. For me, a joke is like only 1 time said to you. Or 1 time tease only.

I cant handle this situation. I am accused of something I never did. I need help.

Areodax
08-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Need help?

Tell all of us your address. Then we would help you tell the truth.

But anyways, just ignore them. Like COMPLETELY ignore them. Then they'll stop.
Also, since they push it too far, its considered as bullying.

Maryjane
08-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Well, if they can't move on and are instead just being jerks to you. Then they are really being a bigger bully than you were before depending on whether you actually did bully and you just forgot it or you never bullied at all.

Its Daniel
08-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Im not a bully in my elem years, NEVER

Areodax
08-07-2014, 01:51 PM

You can just completely ignore them. Like think that they do not exist AT ALL.

Just ignore the fact that your are a bully, cuz you aren't one.

Maryjane
08-07-2014, 01:54 PM

Then they are just being complete selfish jerks. Tell a teacher this or anyone who believes you irl. The teacher will tell the truth and make them stop. Trust me.

Areodax
08-07-2014, 01:57 PM
Then screenshot all of this, plug it into a projector and they'll watch it.

May not be the best plan, but its like living proof.

And report this to the teacher/principal/Guidance counselor. They'll know what to do.

MrSword48
08-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Along with ignoring, cope it up along with telling this to parents, guardians, principal, or any possible adult that could help you.

Spotlight
08-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Tell them to piss off.

Boomer
08-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Tell them to piss off.

Mind reader ._.

I was gonna say tell them to shut up and mind their own.

Its Daniel
08-07-2014, 10:50 PM
Bump!

Im also planning to talk to my adviser for this.

Hakma
08-07-2014, 10:54 PM
I gonna tell the long story on what happened and why did I asked this. IM NOT SAYING NAMES

1 day. Our adviser ask us to do an interview with someone who have been bullied for the past years.
Then my classmate interviewed my other classmate. He said that I bullied him in Grade 7, which I never did.

Then 1 time again when my classmate asked our science teacher. "Who is the most behave in our class?" So he said me. They shouted that im a bully, like 4 of them said to my teacher.

After those moments, I asked 1 of my classmate today. I said that im tired of hearing that im a bully. Even im not.
She said, Those are only tease. For me, a joke is like only 1 time said to you. Or 1 time tease only.

I cant handle this situation. I am accused of something I never did. I need help.

They just want to get in your jimmies. They have no proof. So they shouldn't be that much of a bug in ur butt.

CoryT
08-07-2014, 10:54 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSff6jGdPIMF5ptnJdcoNGOozXtnZF_b SmmdTNBoF6SPlCZkmMf
looks like someone has a crush on you?

just say "if you like me, then just say it ...otherwise leave me alone or I will report you to the principal

matemar
08-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Don't ignore it! Stand up for yourself if you do people will respect you more you will respect yourself more too.

Achilles1
08-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Tape em'. Or just report them to your teacher and explain what they're doing. I'm pretty sure your teacher will do something about it.

CoryT
08-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Tape em'. Or just report them to your teacher and explain what they're doing. I'm pretty sure your teacher will do something about it.

this is not Growtopia

Anyways just tell her" if you like me just say it otherwise leave me alone"

98% guaranteed

#vote4zelda

Megazork
08-07-2014, 11:51 PM
Pay them no mind. Those who are gullible enough to believe simple rumors or jokes are probably not very good friends. Ignore them and carry on with your day. If anybody spreads any more false testimony about you, simply tell a teacher or go to the school principal and consult them regarding the issue of them.

Brys
08-07-2014, 11:57 PM
I speared the last kid who bullied me, wasn't the best way to solve it but it felt good. Then the guy who bullied me filled out a bully report on me a year later and I was the only one being bullied.

matemar
08-08-2014, 12:10 AM
I speared the last kid who bullied me, wasn't the best way to solve it but it felt good. Then the guy who bullied me filled out a bully report on me a year later and I was the only one being bullied.

I would do that to if I didn't already get a warning home. By the way those warnings are very funny XD by the law page idk which line idk which student (me) then its pretty much a bunch of c***. I'm pretty evil but harassment is something that always pissed me off. And when you try helping you are usually the guilty one because the bullies percents are doushes...

Boomer
08-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Ok, best solution:

Step 1: Tell principle you're being bullied by the kids (tell him/her their names), and its REALLY annoying.
Step 2: Wait. If it still continues without really any change-
Step 3: Tell the principle again. Say nothing has happened, and either he/she did not tell them to stop, or they are not listening.
Step 4: Wait some more. If it persists,
Step 5: Tell the principle that you have asked twice, and nothing has stopped. Tell him firmly you are taking matters into your own hands.
Step 6: Wait for one of them to start calling you a bully, and when he/she does, uppercut to the jaw.

Granted, you'll probably be expelled for throwing a punch, but at least you'll have a leg to stand on with saying you asked twice, and nothing happened.

Areodax
08-08-2014, 02:59 PM
Ok, best solution:

Step 1: Tell principle you're being bullied by the kids (tell him/her their names), and its REALLY annoying.
Step 2: Wait. If it still continues without really any change-
Step 3: Tell the principle again. Say nothing has happened, and either he/she did not tell them to stop, or they are not listening.
Step 4: Wait some more. If it persists,
Step 5: Tell the principle that you have asked twice, and nothing has stopped. Tell him firmly you are taking matters into your own hands.
Step 6: Wait for one of them to start calling you a bully, and when he/she does, uppercut to the jaw.

Granted, you'll probably be expelled for throwing a punch, but at least you'll have a leg to stand on with saying you asked twice, and nothing happened.

Addition to the last step: SHOUT UPPERCUT INTO EXISTENCE!!!!

But anyways, keep calm and just report it to the principal if it gets too far.