PDA

View Full Version : Reply With ANY Computer Problems!

DJSummertimes
08-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Having Trouble With Your PC Or Laptop? Such As Internet Failure, Lag, Etc? Reply Here! I Can Tell You Exactly What You Need To Do For FREE!
Although There May Be Some Parts That Will Need To Be Purchased. So Reply If You Want Your Answers Solved And Problems Fixed! :yeah:

-DJSummertime :hat:

Happy Customers:

Areodax

Areodax
08-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Hmmm.

This is mine. Gonna ask a question after this.

My laptop's battery (Toshiba Windows8) can't charge AT ALL. It still works without it but I think my laptop will have its thingy destroyed.

Since I know the battery needs to be changed, I wanna ask a question.

Will my laptop's life be destroyed after a couple of months? That's what happened to my last one.:sweatdrop:

DJSummertimes
08-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Hmmm.

This is mine. Gonna ask a question after this.

My laptop's battery (Toshiba Windows8) can't charge AT ALL. It still works without it but I think my laptop will have its thingy destroyed.

Since I know the battery needs to be changed, I wanna ask a question.

Will my laptop's life be destroyed after a couple of months? That's what happened to my last one.:sweatdrop:

To Answer Your First Question, The Battery Needs To Be Replaced. Check Your Cable Just To Verify Its Not Ripped.

Also, For Your Second Question, How Long Have You Had Your Laptop?

Areodax
08-07-2014, 02:02 PM
To Answer Your First Question, The Battery Needs To Be Replaced. Check Your Cable Just To Verify Its Not Ripped.

Also, For Your Second Question, How Long Have You Had Your Laptop?

Hmmm, I had it last year. Just somewhere. I forgot.

DJSummertimes
08-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Hmmm, I had it last year. Just somewhere. I forgot.

Computers And Laptops Will Usually Last 2-3 Years, Maybe More. It Depends On How Much You Use It. I'd Recommend You Purchase The Battery And You Should Be Fine For Awhile. How Much Is The Battery Though?

Areodax
08-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Computers And Laptops Will Usually Last 2-3 Years, Maybe More. It Depends On How Much You Use It. I'd Recommend You Purchase The Battery And You Should Be Fine For Awhile. How Much Is The Battery Though?

I screw you not, the laptop was new. And it was given to me by my relatives. Also, I don't use it at weekdays. I use it more on weekends and holidays.

Idk about the price though. There are not many stores in the Philippines that sell these parts.

DJSummertimes
08-07-2014, 02:13 PM
I screw you not, the laptop was new. And it was given to me by my relatives. Also, I don't use it at weekdays. I use it more on weekends and holidays.

Idk about the price though. There are not many stores in the Philippines that sell these parts.

So It Was New And You've Had It For A Year And Now Its Not Charging? :confused:

MrSword48
08-07-2014, 02:13 PM

Well... There's the cheap CDR KING but it probably doesn't have a Toshiba Battery. I can't find an Acer there too.

EDIT: There might possibly be a battery at a pawnshop near you.

DJSummertimes
08-07-2014, 02:15 PM
Well... There's the cheap CDR KING but it probably doesn't have a Toshiba Battery. I can't find an Acer there too.

Have Ebay Or Amazon Areodax? :confused:

Areodax
08-07-2014, 02:18 PM
So It Was New And You've Had It For A Year And Now Its Not Charging? :confused:

I mean that I cant charge it when I first got it.

And I don't do buy/sell sites. Too...untrustworthy.

DJSummertimes
08-07-2014, 02:20 PM
I mean that I cant charge it when I first got it.

And I don't do buy/sell sites. Too...untrustworthy.

So, You Can't Use Your Laptop Right Now? :confused:

Areodax
08-07-2014, 02:21 PM
So, You Can't Use Your Laptop Right Now? :confused:

If I plug in the charger, I can still use it.

My laptop repair guy told me to not use it when brownouts gonna happen.

DJSummertimes
08-07-2014, 02:22 PM
If I plug in the charger, I can still use it.

My laptop repair guy told me to not use it when brownouts gonna happen.

So When Its Unplugged, It Doesn't Work? :confused:

Areodax
08-07-2014, 02:24 PM
So When Its Unplugged, It Doesn't Work? :confused:

Yeah. It like immediately turns off.

DJSummertimes
08-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Yeah. It like immediately turns off.

Must Have Been A Manufacture Mistake. Good Luck Finding Another Battery For It, Just Hope Its Not The Hardware. Any Other Questions? :sweatdrop:

Areodax
08-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Must Have Been A Manufacture Mistake. Good Luck Finding Another Battery For It, Just Hope Its Not The Hardware. Any Other Questions? :sweatdrop:

Nope. And thanks for the info! You helped a lot.:hug:

-AreoSummertime :hat:

DJSummertimes
08-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Nope. And thanks for the info! You helped a lot.:hug:

-AreoSummertime :hat:

No Problem! Just Let Me Know If Any Other Computer Problems. :D

DJSummertimes
08-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Dj, Just To Add On. If Laptops Aren't Used Much They Can Last Alittle Longer, My Dad Has Had One For More Than 5 Years Now, Just A Little Slow. But it Works Fine! Also [Out Of Subject] You Dragons Are HUGE!:hat::wave:

Yes, I Did Mention And Know That. :D

Thanks For The Tip Though. Also, I Gotta Steal More Eggs! HEHHEHEHE! :panic:

darksnake99
08-07-2014, 06:09 PM
make planetside 2 download faster pls.

PannyFlan
08-07-2014, 06:11 PM
Why does my laptop kept shutting off it self? It not the dust problem and Imalready recover to factory setting. And it not the heat.

DJSummertimes
08-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Why does my laptop kept shutting off it self? It not the dust problem and Imalready recover to factory setting. And it not the heat.

Low Battery Can Make Your Computer Hibernate. Or, You Have Some Type Of Sleep-Time Mode Set On Your Laptop. :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

make planetside 2 download faster pls.

It Appears Your Computer/Laptop Has A Full Disk Storage. Or, The Game Has A TON Of Data. :whistling:

Hakma
08-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Having Trouble With Your PC Or Laptop? Such As Internet Failure, Lag, Etc? Reply Here! I Can Tell You Exactly What You Need To Do For FREE!
Although There May Be Some Parts That Will Need To Be Purchased. So Reply If You Want Your Answers Solved And Problems Fixed! :yeah:

Happy Customers:

Areodax

My password for my windows XP is missing. I posted in the exact password I installed it with but it didn't work. Halp pl0x

PannyFlan
08-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Low Battery Can Make Your Computer Hibernate. Or, You Have Some Type Of Sleep-Time Mode Set On Your Laptop. :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

It Appears Your Computer/Laptop Has A Full Disk Storage. Or, The Game Has A TON Of Data. :whistling:

It of course not the battery and not sleep time mode set. I checked it, I am guessing that the fan is broken?