PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Tohru
08-10-2014, 02:06 PM
1. Yeah, you heard about the IOS7 screen recorder? I don't know how to edit in music, delete a part, or make an intro. I don't think anyone has figured this out yet, though. :(

2. How do you make a profile picture for Youtube on iPad? The video tutorials are almost all too old. I looked it up everywhere but it didn't work.

That's basically it. Thanks in advance!

_Lennart_
08-10-2014, 02:35 PM
1. Yeah, you heard about the IOS7 screen recorder? I don't know how to edit in music, delete a part, or make an intro. I don't think anyone has figured this out yet, though. :(

2. How do you make a profile picture for Youtube on iPad? The video tutorials are almost all too old. I looked it up everywhere but it didn't work.

ask itoaster lol

PRGrow
08-10-2014, 11:16 PM

Well, iRec is not really used to edit videos. I would suggest just saving the video and using iMovie or another app to edit your videos.

Hopefully this helped!