PDA

View Full Version : How i really feel

_Lennart_
08-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Im so MAD right now,

I always feel left out on everything i mean i see people doing stuff and i am friends with half of them, i ask to join them i just get ignorera while everyone Else can, this Happens both irl and here it makes growtopia horrible for me and makes me wanna take a break for a long time, ugh! It makes me just sad

Gusto
08-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Cheer up buddy, life can stall for a while but it's worth it! Though you may think no one notices you, you may have forgotten the ones that do! Don't think badly of yourself unless you want to change. And if you want to be noticed, you need to change! Make yourself pop out, be the friend you want to be friends with!

And lastly, don't change because some dude on the forums told you to. Change because you want to change! Being sad is a temporary thing, don't dive in too deep :)

Maplers:)
08-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Im so MAD right now,

I always feel left out on everything i mean i see people doing stuff and i am friends with half of them, i ask to join them i just get ignorera while everyone Else can, this Happens both irl and here it makes growtopia horrible for me and makes me wanna take a break for a long time, ugh! It makes me just sad

Hey you kno what I say to time like this.

"When life gives you lemons, you have to make lemonade"

Meaning in this problem: If somebody is ignoring you they are busy and this means its time to earn some new friends.

When friends come to me, Im usually farming or busy so I have a lot in my mind it doesn't mean im ignoring them. It just means im busy and I don't have time to do stuff right now

_Lennart_
08-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Hey you kno what I say to time like this.

"When life gives you lemons, you have to make lemonade"

Meaning in this problem: If somebody is ignoring you they are busy and this means its time to earn some new friends.

When friends come to me, Im usually farming or busy so I have a lot in my mind it doesn't mean im ignoring them. It just means im busy and I don't have time to do stuff right now

You can DRINK lemons? :eek:

Maplers:)
08-10-2014, 06:35 PM

No its an expression LOL but yes you can drink lemons by getting their juice out and pouring it into an empty glass.

PolarisHD
08-10-2014, 06:36 PM

http://kitchentalks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Iced-cold-lemonade-the-ultimate-thirst-quencher.jpg
Yep.

CoryT
08-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Im so MAD right now,

When DO I ignore you

also I feel the same about my very old friends

on of them was very very poor but then her brother got ultra ultra rich and then she became ultra ultra rich

every morning she always say hello but now she donset even bother to go to worlds with me

she left me and her best friend behind:mad:

anyways my motto is
"If life gives you lemons, you pee in the glass and have your best friend taste it and say"Its pee""
:p

_Lennart_
08-10-2014, 07:09 PM
When DO I ignore you

also I feel the same about my very old friends

on of them was very very poor but then her brother got ultra ultra rich and then she became ultra ultra rich

every morning she always say hello but now she donset even bother to go to worlds with me

she left me and her best friend behind:mad:

anyways my motto is
"If life gives you lemons, you pee in the glass and have your best friend taste it and say"Its pee""
:p

No offence but that motto sux