PDA

View Full Version : The X in my Avatar Picture.

SilversoulX
08-11-2014, 02:27 AM
It's the X in SilversoulX. I failed 1000 times (not kidding) just to draw that X and now it's a success!
I used the app Fire Fingers to draw the X then I used Glow Draw to color the inside so I can color it without ruining it and starting all over again.

Apps Used to draw it:

Fire Fingers
Glow Draw

My signature pic was also made using Fire Fingers, but I didn't use Glow Draw for it since I just want to write my forums name with flaming FX.

optimuswhat
08-11-2014, 02:57 AM
It looks very appealing.
Nice job, man!

Telman
08-11-2014, 03:05 AM
It's the X in SilversoulX. I failed 1000 times (not kidding) just to draw that X and now it's a success!
I used the app Fire Fingers to draw the X then I used Glow Draw to color the inside so I can color it without ruining it and starting all over again.

Apps Used to draw it:

Fire Fingers
Glow Draw

My signature pic was also made using Fire Fingers, but I didn't use Glow Draw for it since I just want to write my forums name with flaming FX.

Looks awesome, but don't pens sometimes work with touch screen devices? If so, remove the ink from the pen or just use a pencil. I don't know, but I think pens, pencils, and things like those work well with touch screen devices. There also is a type of material that is used as a pen for touch screen devices, it's quite awesome. Nice job though, really. :)

Groot
08-11-2014, 03:26 AM

Apps Used to draw it:

Fire Fingers
Glow Draw

Very amazing. I love the fire. I'm used for fire (Joke).

-Groot.

SilversoulX
08-11-2014, 05:37 AM
I kept failing because of ads popping up are ruining my drawing lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the difference with Glow Draw and without Glow Draw:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks awesome, but don't pens sometimes work with touch screen devices? If so, remove the ink from the pen or just use a pencil. I don't know, but I think pens, pencils, and things like those work well with touch screen devices. There also is a type of material that is used as a pen for touch screen devices, it's quite awesome. Nice job though, really. :)

I lost my pen that's another reason I kept failing. And thanks.

SilversoulX
08-15-2014, 02:34 AM
Or just search on Google images 'fire x':sweatdrop:

I want it blue lol and if I search for "blue fire x" those pics are only the same so I decided to make my own.