1: leave the forums bcz joining the forums just to be a mod wont make you a mod

2: mod applications are closed you nub

Plz nobel award

also wrongsubforum just to make u mad

Here ya go :D
http://www.wackybuttons.com/designcodes/110/1100957.jpg

Jack Bowe
08-11-2014, 10:47 AM
You say their threads are useless and nobody cares and everybody all knows, etc etc. Yet you make this thread? You're bashing them for making a thread you don't care about and you go and make a thread more pointless then you make theirs out to be. The logic in some people is really flawed. :scratch:

The 978
08-11-2014, 10:57 AM
You say their threads are useless and nobody cares and everybody all knows, etc etc. Yet you make this thread? You're bashing them for making a thread you don't care about and you go and make a thread more pointless then you make theirs out to be. The logic in some people is really flawed. :scratch:
This is a guide
dont get it?
Get out

optimuswhat
08-11-2014, 11:10 AM

It is joke

The 978
08-11-2014, 12:17 PM
bump
plz do it

_Lennart_
08-11-2014, 12:24 PM
My guide to be a mod,

Spam u wanna be mod, get tons of posts by saying hai in Every thread 1000 Times, press the new thread Button as it was a cookie, Seth comes and ur a mod:crazy:

Gusto
08-11-2014, 12:33 PM
It is joke

Regardless of how much of a "joke" it is, I feel that many of us just aren't being supportive. It makes me sad to know that today our forumers are welcomed with hate, links to go someplace else, and nicknames... I don't view it as a joke. I feel that others should atleast try to bear with it...

_Lennart_
08-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Regardless of how much of a "joke" it is, I feel that many of us just aren't being supportive. It makes me sad to know that today our forumers are welcomed with hate, links to go someplace else, and nicknames... I don't view it as a joke. I feel that others should atleast try to bear with it...

But most new forumers are like 30 posts and theyre

How to get help from a mod

Ask them for help when you find a dropgame and dont spam them and please dont hate em theyre doing the job

Me: nu sheet sherlok

And I GOT SCAMMED PLEZ HELP ME MODS

ME: wrong sub forum nub

Groot
08-11-2014, 12:38 PM
This is considered spam, however it is a joke. Not many people could take it this way.

-Groot.

_Lennart_
08-11-2014, 12:40 PM
This is considered spam, however it is a joke. Not many people could take it this way.

-Groot.

TADAAAAAA IT HAPPEND ONCE AGAIN

JK

also its not spam nub its RTsoft TAVERN TALK BOUT WHAT U WANT

978 is talking about how he thinks mods are made lol

(Dont be offended by nub i call everyone nub, u nub)

atwistoffate
08-11-2014, 12:40 PM
It's a joke and you can post whatever the hell you want in Rtsoft tavern.. Guys calm down and
take a joke or don't comment on here but yet again.. He's right no one wants mini mods

IWorth
08-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Hahaha, every person who wants to help, DONT WANT TO BE A MOD...
i like to help newbies and others... BUT I DON'T want to be a mod...
I can't control what I am saying, that's why :whistling:
I am not borned to be a mod :D

_Lennart_
08-11-2014, 12:43 PM
Hahaha, every person who wants to help, DONT WANT TO BE A MOD...
i like to help newbies and others... BUT I DON'T want to be a mod...
I can't control what I am saying, that's why :whistling:
I am not borned to be a mod :D

What if you are

:shockmusic:

DJPMcG
08-11-2014, 12:51 PM
I'd never wanna be a mod if they ask me id say no tooooooooooooo much spam Msged if your a mod

Boomer
08-11-2014, 01:23 PM

(The 978 is a spammer)

IWorth
08-11-2014, 01:52 PM
What if you are

:shockmusic:

I am not, I can't say what I am :D

Maryjane
08-11-2014, 02:39 PM

No there's a friggin difference. I don't care about wannabe moderators like SOME people here who are really cool people since they are pretty mature on how they make guides and how they handle things. But! When some random new guy comes in, makes a dumb drop game guide whatever anti scam which everyone already read about a thousand times over and over again in /rules, dropping items, literally everywhere. At the end of most of these or at the beginning of those threads, they usually say, " I want to be a moderator".

It's so annoying to see those, I wouldn't mind if they changed their attitude when they reached over 10+ posts and tried to mature then they have my respect. But if they just really absolutely in their minds, want to be a moderator. Then that's it. They are annoying we are free to joke about them.

syrup
08-11-2014, 04:05 PM
this guide is for mod wannabes kk

Plz nobel award

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=930980&d=1395368336

Hakma
08-11-2014, 04:08 PM
this guide is for mod wannabes kk

Plz nobel award

u wot

Talking smack about my mini mod homies

Bro

Next time u go in a back alley we rek u.

_Lennart_
08-11-2014, 05:28 PM
u wot

Talking smack about my mini mod homies

Bro

Next time u go in a back alley we rek u.

The u wot m8 is awsome,

Anyway MARYJANE ISH RIGHT THEYRE TOTALLY USELESS NUBS

BAN DEM, jk

Brys
08-11-2014, 05:29 PM
10/10 bet thred evur