PDA

View Full Version : How to survive middle school

Disaster
08-11-2014, 06:41 PM
Get a copy of your schedule,locker number, locker passcode, etc and keep it secured somewhere (What I do: I tape it inside of my folder)

Pay attenton: Paying attention and not on games gets you to learn more

Practice your locker combonation: When you practice it you get better on it which means if you practice it you wont be sitting out by your locker for 5 minutes trying to open your locker.

Dont play games in class: When you sit on the forums or Growtopia while the teacher is teaching then she could see and you wont learn as much.

Take notes: When you take notes you can study it and get better at the lesson

Keep all graded papers: Usually teachers review from what you learned last year or years before. (Keep in a seprate folder than other folders)

That is some of the tips I use and I wanted to share. These tips can be used for high school too.

Reballoo
08-11-2014, 06:45 PM
We take notes, but they HAVE to be CORNELL NOTES. I hate cornell notes... Why can we not learn the way it is easiest for us instead of the way they want it? Also, we don't have lockers.

Beast Boy
08-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Get a copy of your schedule,locker number, locker passcode, etc and keep it secured somewhere (What I do: I tape it inside of my folder)

Pay attenton: Paying attention and not on games gets you to learn more

Practice your locker combonation: When you practice it you get better on it which means if you practice it you wont be sitting out by your locker for 5 minutes trying to open your locker.

Dont play games in class: When you sit on the forums or Growtopia while the teacher is teaching then she could see and you wont learn as much.

Take notes: When you take notes you can study it and get better at the lesson

Keep all graded papers: Usually teachers review from what you learned last year or years before. (Keep in a seprate folder than other folders)

That is some of the tips I use and I wanted to share. These tips can be used for high school too.

Cool... But I don't think you're aloud to play games in school. (Depending if it's a board game or tag.)

Reballoo
08-11-2014, 06:47 PM
Cool... But I don't think you're aloud to play games in school. (Depending if it's a board game or tag.)

You aren't.

Beast Boy
08-11-2014, 06:49 PM
You aren't.

You keep answering my quotes. xD

Disaster
08-11-2014, 06:51 PM

I mean video games but Im pretty sure you cant play tag in class.

Beast Boy
08-11-2014, 06:57 PM
I mean video games but Im pretty sure you cant play tag in class.

I meant in the playground-- I mean park.

Applez
08-11-2014, 06:59 PM
Where I live we don't have lockers anymore :sweatdrop:

Hakma
08-11-2014, 07:05 PM
Your allowed to play video games at the end of a lesson when there's a break in my school. But that's the time to take notes so. It's not exactly a win/win. Since you probably gonna be book buck stupid at the end.

PRGrow
08-12-2014, 03:27 AM
Any tips on how I can remember my ID, locker, combination, and class numbers?

I'M HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME ON REMEMBERING THESE THINGS.

So it's a big help if any of you know how I can remember these things. By the way, reading over and over my ID, Schedule, and Combination does not help. Reading it over just makes me more confused. :nope: