PDA

View Full Version : Know any good standup comedians?

TY9i
08-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Sorry guys a bit bored, internet not good enoigh to play gt without disconnectin, does anyone knoww any good comedians( besides russel peters, tosh, david spade, john pinette, john capaurolo) if so please just reply with it, thanks!

~TY

_Lennart_
08-11-2014, 07:39 PM
Sorry guys a bit bored, internet not good enoigh to play gt without disconnectin, does anyone knoww any good comedians( besides russel peters, tosh, david spade, john pinette, john capaurolo) if so please just reply with it, thanks!

~TY

Seinfeld lol

optimuswhat
08-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Seinfeld lol

Y u beat me to it

_Lennart_
08-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Y u beat me to it

CUZ i type faster on iPad :3

Applez
08-11-2014, 10:10 PM
I don't know folks maybe he should take lessons! Hahaha!

Why did they chicken cross the roa- VVVRRRRRROOOOOOMMMM!
Never mind folks anyone wants some KFC? Hahahaha! Kidding! It's 10 cents because it's so cruddy! Hahahaha!

GuuseGT
08-12-2014, 02:44 AM
Taylor Williamson. He was a finalist in last year's America's got talent. x)

DJSummertimes
08-12-2014, 02:45 AM
Robin Williams, (DEAD). : (

-DJSummertime :hat:

Igniheit
08-12-2014, 02:45 AM
Robin Williams Jimmy Fallon And Me.

IZE
08-12-2014, 03:01 AM
You just gadda check out Jeff Dunham!!! Peanut in particually!!! OMG.....still smiling!

Hakma
08-12-2014, 03:03 AM

~TY

Godfrey. Seriously he's funny as hell

TY9i
08-12-2014, 05:12 AM
Taylor Williamson. He was a finalist in last year's America's got talent. x)

Hes actually pretty funny XD http://youtu.be/-OWm-lfkkPg skip to half the video when he starts. His last joke was the best though!

GuuseGT
08-12-2014, 05:22 AM
Hes actually pretty funny XD http://youtu.be/-OWm-lfkkPg skip to half the video when he starts. His last joke was the best though!

Check out all his performances. x) There's sadly not many.

Megazork
08-12-2014, 05:25 AM
You just gadda check out Jeff Dunham!!! Peanut in particually!!! OMG.....still smiling!

Oh yes listen to this guy. You have to check Jeff Dunham. People always think ventriloquism is creepy or whatever, you know the thing with puppets and making them talk? Well Jeff plays hilarious scripts with these guys. Makes you feel like the puppets are not even puppets, but real people talking to you with Jeff. It's hilarious. My favorite is Achmed, the dead terrorist.

Reballoo
08-12-2014, 05:49 AM
Oh yes listen to this guy. You have to check Jeff Dunham. People always think ventriloquism is creepy or whatever, you know the thing with puppets and making them talk? Well Jeff plays hilarious scripts with these guys. Makes you feel like the puppets are not even puppets, but real people talking to you with Jeff. It's hilarious. My favorite is Achmed, the dead terrorist.

I personally like Walter. "A-Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!"

- - - Updated - - -

~TY
Definitely Joe Machi. He was in the top 4 on Last Comic Standing.

"Last time I ordered pizza, the box said "Nine Eleven. Never Forget". And then I realized... They forgot my breadsticks. Put that on the box! Breadsticks. Never Forget!"

He is Funny. Look it up.

iiFarmGT
08-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Russell Howard...