PDA

View Full Version : Neverending Nights

04-12-2005, 04:19 AM
Hello all,

Adam and I were avid fans of L.O.R.D. back in the BBS days when L.O.R.D. reigned supreme! (Ah, the BBS days... now those were the days!)

Anyway, recently, he and I started a Machinima project using the NEVERWINTER NIGHTS engine. (If you're not familiar with Machinima - check out www.machinima.com and also one of the most successful Machinima's out there - www.redvsblue.com )...

Much to our surprise... In Jan 2005, we appeared in PC GAMER UK, with a small write up in there, and appeared on the Coverdisc (in DVD format). Only a few short months later, Bioware (the makers of Neverwinter Nights) cornered us and did an interview on their site with us!

Needless to say, it's been an incredible journey!

Wait - so what's this got to do with L.O.R.D.? Well, the Inn featured in Episode One is called The Red Dragon Inn (in honor of L.O.R.D.) - I was very pleased (and surprised) to one day after doing all of this - look up "Seth Able" in google.com and find this site! So I figured, hey, I'd drop Seth Able a line (which I have done), and post it here, to see if any other L.O.R.D. fans might get a kick out of the madness that Adam and I have brewed!