PDA

View Full Version : Help me to make a decision?

Sheth
08-12-2014, 01:35 AM
I'm getting a new laptop soon; except I dunno which ones are good... I'm looking into a MacBook Air or Pro, please suggest some good but 1000 and under laptops I should use for both playing and schoolwork!

Igniheit
08-12-2014, 02:49 AM
I'm getting a new laptop soon; except I dunno which ones are good... I'm looking into a MacBook Air or Pro, please suggest some good but 1000 and under laptops I should use for both playing and schoolwork!
1st to vote..

:yeah:

Other...

neola
08-12-2014, 04:01 AM
Whatever that will make you happy.

optimuswhat
08-12-2014, 04:16 AM
What do you even plan to do with the computer?

Sheth
08-12-2014, 06:48 PM
What do you even plan to do with the computer?

As said in my first post in the thread, for both playing (Growtopia and other games) and schoolwork (typing stuff up etc etc).

Boomer
08-12-2014, 07:05 PM
I've heard Macs are pieces of :poop:. I'd get a Dell or a HP laptop instead, because I know for a fact they're reliable.

Hatsune14
08-12-2014, 07:09 PM
I use ASUS Laptop. The best laptop for me so far. I haven't tried any Apple product PC'S or Laptop's cause they're expensive. :whistling: So if you don't wanna spend so much on your laptop i recommend other cheap but great laptops.

optimuswhat
08-12-2014, 10:06 PM
As said in my first post in the thread, for both playing (Growtopia and other games) and schoolwork (typing stuff up etc etc).

Sorry for being so ignorant.
Don't get a Mac if you want to play games. Get a nice, powerful Windows computer instead.
Macs are overpriced. For $1000 you can get an amazing Windows computer.
I recommend desktops. They tend to have a graphics card, which is important.

Lemons4life
08-14-2014, 07:54 AM
I have the newest HP pavilion 17 inch and I LOVE it. The only issue is that the left click that is built in requires the slightest bit more pressure than usual

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for being so ignorant.
Don't get a Mac if you want to play games. Get a nice, powerful Windows computer instead.
Macs are overpriced. For $1000 you can get an amazing Windows computer.
I recommend desktops. They tend to have a graphics card, which is important.

Exactly MACS are not for gaming, idek what macs are good for. Like I said, Hewlett Packard (or HP) is definitely my favorite over toshiba and dell

TIMTAM
08-14-2014, 08:18 AM
Will you be taking it to school? Or doing your schoolwork at home in it? I have a MacBook Air that I take to school and I really like it because it's nice and light so it's easy to carry around.

My friends with the new MacBook Pro think it's ok to carry around and fairly light, but my friends with last year (or the year befores) MacBook Pro think it's too heavy and always complain when they walk around with it lol.