PDA

View Full Version : Unturned

Equine
08-12-2014, 05:00 AM
So yeah, I played this game called unturned with NobelRulz and Installing last night...
Called unturned, basically a 16 bit version of DayZ, that's free.
Nobel can't play (Can't say why) and Insta isnt on, so I was wondering if anyone else wanted to play?
It's a PC game, and you'll have to be able to download a lot of stuff...So yeah, if ya wanna play, respond to this thread and I'll give directions on how to get the game and connect with me

optimuswhat
08-12-2014, 05:13 AM
Unturned is for Mac, too!
Probably the best free game on Steam.

InstaRabbit
08-12-2014, 08:13 AM
So yeah, I played this game called unturned with NobelRulz and Installing last night...
Nobel can't play (Can't say why) and Insta isnt on, so I was wondering if anyone else wanted to play?
It's a PC game, and you'll have to be able to download a lot of stuff...So yeah, if ya wanna play, respond to this thread and I'll give directions on how to get the game and connect with me

u neva repli mi yistrdey

HunterHell
08-12-2014, 10:51 AM

I just downloaded it via Steam... Still figuring out how to play. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Da hell am I supposed to do there... :/

_Lennart_
08-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Ya il try to get it too kk? Also i aint gonna play CUZ im goin to greece tomorrow il just play growtopia in hotel and no pc :cry: no war thunder for a week ;_;

Friboy8
08-12-2014, 11:11 AM
I'll have a go:D

Maryjane
08-12-2014, 12:05 PM
I haz steammmm :D
I just don't use it much, I should but meh, I can't buy any games just try new ones (free thangs).
I'm gonna use it more when there's no school next week or so.

Igniheit
08-12-2014, 12:53 PM
I just don't use it much, I should but meh, I can't buy any games just try new ones (free thangs).

LOLOLOLOL,OLO,OKLOLLOL

Boomer
08-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Sorry Horsie, I don't have Steam. I can make some, though.
http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/Steam-Now-Produced-from-Almost-Freezing-Water-2.jpg

darkscythe
08-12-2014, 02:15 PM
Already got this game xD

darksnake99
08-12-2014, 02:37 PM
I'll play. Gimme a server IP. But if it's PvP, beware because I have awesome gear. :cool:

SteelDirt
08-12-2014, 03:32 PM
I'll play. Gimme a server IP. But if it's PvP, beware because I have awesome gear. :cool:

Nah better watch out for me. I can hook you guys up with some quality guns and equipment:cool:

And yeh I'll join ya Equine C:

darksnake99
08-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Nah better watch out for me. I can hook you guys up with some quality guns and equipment:cool:

And yeh I'll join ya Equine C:
I have all the millitary weapons, (TONS OF MAPLESTRIKES) Millitary NVGs, ghillie suit, rucksack, sledgehammer, MOABs, grenades, and a laggy connection that says I shouldn't be so cocky. xD

On small servers I don't lag.

SteelDirt
08-12-2014, 03:50 PM
I have all the millitary weapons, (TONS OF MAPLESTRIKES) Millitary NVGs, ghillie suit, rucksack, sledgehammer, MOABs, grenades, and a laggy connection that says I shouldn't be so cocky. xD

On small servers I don't lag.

That's Okay...... i guess... i got like all the items really. But i have the least in MRE, Nd Medkit

darksnake99
08-12-2014, 04:09 PM
That's Okay...... i guess... i got like all the items really. But i have the least in MRE, Nd Medkit
I have some spare medkits. Want to trade for 'em?

syrup
08-12-2014, 04:10 PM

"Opps, That was not medicine!"

Boomer
08-12-2014, 04:13 PM
"Opps, That was not medicine!"

*Turns into a walker*

IAmABrodie
08-12-2014, 04:42 PM
This game is pretty dern cool.

Don't eat the pale berries...

Ukks
08-12-2014, 05:12 PM
Maxed out, easy as pie, and pie is good.

Ukks
08-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Maxed out, easy as pie, and pie is good.

Hakma
08-12-2014, 05:41 PM
I'll check it out.

InstaRabbit
08-13-2014, 05:57 AM

wats ur steammmm name

Brennanber
08-13-2014, 07:00 AM
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=850293&

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=846867&

The game files are so ridiculously easy to open there are hundreds of hacks for it out there. You don't have to know code at all to interpret most of it and fit it to your needing.
Thats excluding the bugs such as chests being unbreakable an un openable by anyone.
It may be alpha but its a pretty broken game

Equine
08-13-2014, 09:12 AM
Hey guys!
SO. SOOO. There's not many games that we all share, due to the amount of games, and seriously, who can just BUY any game nowadays?
Anyways, I shall be planning to do a Unturned party more than likely on THIS Saturday, August 16 at around 12 AM (Midnight) (Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00), find your own timezones <3) on a private Hamachi server.
We will only have 12, I repeat, TWELVE, 12, 1=1+12, player slots, not including me.

If you are interested, you will need these two things-
Steam (I'm posting this on forums too, so...)
Unturned (Free, here on Steam)
LogMeIn Hamachi

Downloading Unturned- easy.
LogMeIn- you can just find it by googling, and once you download and set everything up, click join existing network or whatever, and type one of these ID's

1- horsemanx
2- horsemanx2
3- horsemanx3

And then the password, of course, is growtopia (NO CAPS)!

NOTE- ONLY JOIN IF YOU'RE SURE YOU CAN BE THERE, IT WILL SAVE ME STRESS!

after that your pretty much set up. Leave a comment, on forums or Steam, saying you joined. Once everyone's online I'll give ya the IP to join if you can't find it yourself.

PLAYER SLOTS
1- Equine
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
Have fun guys, see ya then!
There.

_Lennart_
08-13-2014, 09:48 AM
FAQ i cant play im goin to greece today ;_;

Trollrage
08-13-2014, 09:49 AM
I can't get on pc :c

The Spooky Ninja4
08-13-2014, 11:02 AM
ill have a go :)

SteelDirt
08-13-2014, 03:11 PM
I could join maybee... I am super Decked Out. If you need anything I got it C:

darksnake99
08-13-2014, 05:25 PM
This game is pretty dern cool.

Don't eat the pale berries...
Oh gosh, this is what happens when you eat purple berries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqTwGfTCVmw&feature=youtu.be

Anulot
08-13-2014, 06:38 PM

I'll play with you. Just send me the server details and when we would play.

yoyocaleb101
08-13-2014, 10:28 PM
That Game is awesome!
But i hate it when you die, like i got killed because i was walking backwards and ran into my barbed wire AND i shot a car trying to make it explode which it did and killed me!
i lost my uzy and Timberwolf

Its Daniel
08-16-2014, 03:05 PM
Whos on?
We can play if ya want. Must, teach, me

darksnake99
08-16-2014, 04:06 PM
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=850293&

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=846867&

The game files are so ridiculously easy to open there are hundreds of hacks for it out there. You don't have to know code at all to interpret most of it and fit it to your needing.
Thats excluding the bugs such as chests being unbreakable an un openable by anyone.
It may be alpha but its a pretty broken game

The creator says he's going to get VAC on it, which works pretty well.

Anulot
08-16-2014, 04:09 PM
Equine can you send me the server details?

Its Daniel
08-16-2014, 04:16 PM
Ok yay i have Steam card!!!!
1 thing im waiting for: Team Fortress 2
Took me the update like 1 day to finish

Magicalfishy
08-16-2014, 04:19 PM
May try this game out, It seems really fun. :o

SteelDirt
08-20-2014, 04:04 AM
I can play with anyone C: Send me the server details/Any other servers any of the other commenters would like me to join!

P.S I am Decked out. If it's synced. i am da master. No-Sync is also good!

Dark_Heat
08-20-2014, 08:30 AM

I was going to get it later this week.