Thread: mods. i have technical problems. help

Banned

Default mods. i have technical problems. help

Usually I play growtopia on my ipad. Today I went on my kindle fire that I haven't went on in a while. I downloaded growtopia and logged in and it said I was banned. I unchecked the grow id and it still said I wad banned. I guess it is a device ban. Could one of you guys unban it. And btw my kindle is rooted. Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My world is EPICMANSION and GEMSAREEPIC.

I AM BACK!!! YAY!
    I've been on BEFORE INightmareI. That makes me an "oldie", right?

raqk

I actually remember reading somewhere on the forums that ip's can get banned so most likely your ip is banned not your device. ( well actually ip's can't really get banned its just that if one user on the ip is banned then all on the ip are banned )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    I actually remember reading somewhere on the forums that ip's can get banned so most likely your ip is banned not your device. ( well actually ip's can't really get banned its just that if one user on the ip is banned then all on the ip are banned )
    It's not ip ban because I can get on on my iPad.

you might've did something bad or......you got banned and your possibly lying to get un banned(sorry if i made you mad)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bobotov View Post
    you might've did something bad or......you got banned and your possibly lying to get un banned(sorry if i made you mad)
    No I'm not. I've been banned before but I made a new account and never did anything bad but that was on my iPad, not my kindle.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bobotov View Post
    Why would i try to get unbanned if I'm not even banned currently

raqk

Quote Originally Posted by Evans784 View Post
    It's not ip ban because I can get on on my iPad.
    Hmm... That's strange, defiantly something for people to look into...

The auto ban system is the best I've ever seen and can ban your device based on hackware on your device. since its rooted do thou have any programs that allow you to toy with games? If so the autoban could be detecting it
    Pixelartist and old skool growtopian
    if you want some art or help with anything on the technical side feel free to ask!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PirateHunter View Post
    The auto ban system is the best I've ever seen and can ban your device based on hackware on your device. since its rooted do thou have any programs that allow you to toy with games? If so the autoban could be detecting it
    I don't think so. I restored the kindle fire and rerooted it but it still said I was banned.

Well if its already banned I don't think it will unban itself I'm not sure about that just wait for Seth or hamumu and they can detail u on why the ban happend
    if you want some art or help with anything on the technical side feel free to ask!

Do you have a custom rom on your kindle? If so, it's hardware footprint may be shared with a lot of people, and if one of them is banned, well, they all are. We don't really have a good solution for this yet so we don't recommend using custom roms.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Do you have a custom rom on your kindle? If so, it's hardware footprint may be shared with a lot of people, and if one of them is banned, well, they all are. We don't really have a good solution for this yet so we don't recommend using custom roms.
    What do u mean a custom rom, I'm not really good with the tech stuff. Sorry if this annoys you

When you root your device you usually have a choice of using a stock ROM or a custom ROM what the ROM does is it allows you to better change and optimize things on the operating system (OS) but it also allows you to have things a normal OS wouldn't allow you to have such as custom applications or programs that allow you to tap into game data or app data which is considered hacking. But trust me there's way more than that.

Your problem could be that the custom ROM you are using could already come with something that is banned by the system.
    What Seth said - when thou have a custom ROM one of the good things is you usually get updates faster from the creator of the ROM because they don't have to go through all the hastle normal programming updates would so your kinda still connected with that person and the other people using the same custom ROM so I believe what Seth is saying is if someone is banned in that group of people using that ROM all of u will be banned

If you know how to I'd suggest using a different ROM or going back to the stock ROM
    If you don't know how to change those I'd suggest going back to stock OS and remove the root altogether