Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is pathetic

Lesser Wizard

Angry This is pathetic

I was just in piratehunters farm, and i asked starkid did he grief my cousins world and then he starts calling me a f'n pig and some other stuff and i called him some names aswell after he started making me wound up but what happens... I get duct taped, i cant see why he didnt get the same treatment after all i did only ask if he griefedl.

I just think this is pathetic how i get the duct tape after fighting back

Khia.

Dont fight with the fools. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. - random quote from the interbebs
    http://i49.tinypic.com/xn6e8o.jpg -TheSignMaker

Lesser Wizard

It makes me look like a total idiot in front of the Growtopians and i was just retaliating.

I dont even mean to its just my anger issues, i just am not getting walked over.

Khia

I will say no office to either of u not if u got duct taped yeah he should got duct taped too and probably before u but things happen can't fight about it or a good player and it shows don't sweat it!
    Pixelartist and old skool growtopian
    if you want some art or help with anything on the technical side feel free to ask!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by PirateHunter View Post
    I will say no office to either of u not if u got duct taped yeah he should got duct taped too and probably before u but things happen can't fight about it or a good player and it shows don't sweat it!
    So what you are saying is that i should let people walk over me... Thats the impression i am getting.

That is the only reason that i called names.

If this what happens then i might aswell quit whilst i am ahead, cos if the mods are not looking into things and just duct taping the people that are fighting back... Thats just corrupt there was no looking into who deserved to be duct taped just a straight up mute foer me and i think that is just unfair

Lesser Wizard

The disappointment is that most of the players are kids. Some of them are obsessed with a thought, that being a moron is cool. Ignore them.

Also, it would be magnificent if Seth added a report function to summon some moderators and duct tape the negligible one.
    Quick item recipes (outdated, as I was 4 months off). http://growc.ucoz.com/
    Homeworld: VOID. Musicworlds: LEGENDPAIN (others were deleted). Owned worlds: RUTHLESS.

Master Sorcerer

You're not allowed to shout profanity and insult people in Growtopia. Not everybody who does gets caught , but if YOU get caught, learn from it instead of complaining about it. Just because somebody else was doing it doesn't make it okay that you did. Feel free to report other people being bad, that helps us know what's happening.

There's no "report button", but you can always type /mods to see what mods are on, and then /msg them. You can also send emails or forum PMs. There are many ways to get in touch with us.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    You're not allowed to shout profanity and insult people in Growtopia. Not everybody who does gets caught , but if YOU get caught, learn from it instead of complaining about it. Just because somebody else was doing it doesn't make it okay that you did. Feel free to report other people being bad, that helps us know what's happening.

There's no "report button", but you can always type /mods to see what mods are on, and then /msg them. You can also send emails or forum PMs. There are many ways to get in touch with us.
    I understand Hamumu. I really think that your moderators should look into things before just duct taping people, i mean... I am not telling you guys how to do your jobs, but i was reacting and and all i asked was weather he griefed my cousins world, and what do i get "your F'n pig" and some others but what happnd.i get punished for reacting.. I just think things like this should be looked into before duct taping

Smile Your not like them are you?

You know whats right and what's wrong. You know what's ok and what's not ok. You know how life works and so you don't need to argue with fools. Your better then they are and so what if they swear at you? YOU are more mature then they are so please be cool and be chill

Check out the channel for weekly contests, tutorials and more!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
    \(^_^)/ Growtopia/Minecraft Pocket Edition Videos \(^_^)/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ezekiel
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀

Master Sorcerer

Let me clarify: you DESERVED duct tape. Whether somebody else did or not is a completely separate issue. You didn't get punished for reacting, you got punished for your actions. It's not okay to shout profanity at someone no matter what they are doing to you. The correct thing for you to do would've been to report that somebody is being rude to you, so we can duct tape them. We didn't need to look into anything to know that you were breaking a rule that warranted duct tape. Are there other people who could get taped? Sure, we don't catch them all (or even a tiny fraction of them), including the other guy in that conversation. But that has no effect on whether you should've been taped.

And I just want to add as a general note to everybody that duct tape is barely even a punishment. It's a warning. It's just there to let you know that you should watch what you're saying. A mute (which lasts until the end of the day, or can even be permanent) is what we do when we really need to shut you up because the things you're saying just have to be removed from the world. Cursing is also a nice little warning (unless it's for a super long time, then it's a full-on punishment!). Take your warning and learn how to improve your behavior for next time.

Lesser Wizard

It is the same matter... If he hadnt been calling me names i wouldnt have called them back.

I said about 3 swear words unlike him continously insulting me, i don't deserve being insulted by someone.

I used to love this game, but over time i have been banned for no reason, muted for retaliating to people and i cant see you warning the other person.

This is unfair.

Lesser Wizard

Zypher,
    KEEP CALM AND MEOW THE MEOW UP
    Quick item recipes (outdated, as I was 4 months off). http://growc.ucoz.com/
    Homeworld: VOID. Musicworlds: LEGENDPAIN (others were deleted). Owned worlds: RUTHLESS.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Orochi View Post
    Zypher,
    KEEP CALM AND MEOW THE MEOW UP
    As you can see, this forum is full of mature people ^

Default Ok. I get it!

I get it! You were just asking a question, and when somebody started swearing at you, you decided to go all BAWS on them. Which resulted in you being duct taped. It wasn't right to swear when. You went all BAWS because if you hadn't sweared you probably wouldnt have been duct taped. I do agree that standing up for yourself was right though. Maybe next time, if this happens again, just say "i was only trying to ask a question! Now stop being so rude!" and leave, or you can just say "i am sorry but since you sweared i will need to report you to a mod" and then they will feel bad and you are innocent.

I know Hamumu answered this post, so he might be right. However, this is my opinion.
    You guys, don't you want this giant cookie?

Also, you gotta click on my dragons:

(by the way, I used to have 2 other dragons but they got sick and died because you guys clicked it so much. Thank you?)

Lesser Wizard

Knowing the staff... Nothing will be done.

I didn't go "BAWS' i called about 3 swear words when he was constantly calling me horrible names... I understand its against the rules to swear but i am not going to take !@#? From people. I dont deserve it, and all hamumu said is i deserve it...

Quote Originally Posted by Zypher View Post

I didn't go "BAWS' i called about 3 swear words when he was constantly calling me horrible names... I understand its against the rules to swear but i am not going to take !@#? From people. I dont deserve it, and all hamumu said is i deserve it...
    Sorry to say Zypher but you shouldn't aruge with Hamumu I'm sure the mod that muted you might of not saw what the other person said you good friend but you shouldn't aruge it's over and done with

Default So im on your side and you yell at me?

Ok! So i was on your side and you just yell at me?!? I think that you did deserve the duck tape! And you just sweared! Wow... And u say we're pathetic?!
    You guys, don't you want this giant cookie?

Also, you gotta click on my dragons:

(by the way, I used to have 2 other dragons but they got sick and died because you guys clicked it so much. Thank you?)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Paws View Post
    Ok! So i was on your side and you just yell at me?!? I think that you did deserve the duck tape! And you just sweared! Wow... And u say we're pathetic?!
    @#!? Is not swearing. And i didnt yell, or call you pathetic. I sorry if i came across like that

Quote Originally Posted by Hexbozen View Post
    Dont fight with the fools. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. - random quote from the interbebs
    The quote you are refering to is Mark Twain ^_^ Brilliant man!

@#!? Is not swearing. And i didnt yell, or call you pathetic. I sorry if i came across like that
    You know when u do this $&@#*%%# etc. it kinda counts as swearing but censored,so....yea.....
    I look at my signature here and I cringed.