Thread: This is pathetic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lesser Wizard

Angry This is pathetic

I was just in piratehunters farm, and i asked starkid did he grief my cousins world and then he starts calling me a f'n pig and some other stuff and i called him some names aswell after he started making me wound up but what happens... I get duct taped, i cant see why he didnt get the same treatment after all i did only ask if he griefedl.

I just think this is pathetic how i get the duct tape after fighting back

Khia.

Dont fight with the fools. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. - random quote from the interbebs
    http://i49.tinypic.com/xn6e8o.jpg -TheSignMaker

Lesser Wizard

It makes me look like a total idiot in front of the Growtopians and i was just retaliating.

I dont even mean to its just my anger issues, i just am not getting walked over.

Khia

I will say no office to either of u not if u got duct taped yeah he should got duct taped too and probably before u but things happen can't fight about it or a good player and it shows don't sweat it!
    Pixelartist and old skool growtopian
    if you want some art or help with anything on the technical side feel free to ask!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by PirateHunter View Post
    I will say no office to either of u not if u got duct taped yeah he should got duct taped too and probably before u but things happen can't fight about it or a good player and it shows don't sweat it!
    So what you are saying is that i should let people walk over me... Thats the impression i am getting.

That is the only reason that i called names.

If this what happens then i might aswell quit whilst i am ahead, cos if the mods are not looking into things and just duct taping the people that are fighting back... Thats just corrupt there was no looking into who deserved to be duct taped just a straight up mute foer me and i think that is just unfair

Lesser Wizard

The disappointment is that most of the players are kids. Some of them are obsessed with a thought, that being a moron is cool. Ignore them.

Also, it would be magnificent if Seth added a report function to summon some moderators and duct tape the negligible one.
    Quick item recipes (outdated, as I was 4 months off). http://growc.ucoz.com/
    Homeworld: VOID. Musicworlds: LEGENDPAIN (others were deleted). Owned worlds: RUTHLESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexbozen View Post
    Dont fight with the fools. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. - random quote from the interbebs
    The quote you are refering to is Mark Twain ^_^ Brilliant man!