Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is pathetic

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Bobotov View Post
    You know when u do this $&@#*%%# etc. it kinda counts as swearing but censored,so....yea.....
    I wouldn't class this "@#!?" as swearing, seems there is no actual swear words in it... But i can see where you are coming from, it stands for censored swearwords

Master Sorcerer

Mod/dev are people too. They can't be everywhere and solve all problems. The things they can do are limited to what they know. Also, retaliate to those people just make you the same as them. My advice, Zypher, is just to ignore those people and move on. You can choose to be a mature person or you can wind down to their level.

P.s. I ignored many people and play the game I like to play the way I want to play
    My Worlds:
    Click to thread: Museum Saria Mother's Day
    Non-clickable: MeowGarden CN ROLLBACKPLAQUE.

Unofficial #Growtopia irc.esper.net! KiwiIRC link.

Lesser Wizard

I'm closing this thread. Everything that needs to be said has been said. Although I wasn't the one who duct-taped him, I spoke with him in-game yesterday and I feel he understands.

Just a note to everyone: You may be a very good, honest player 99.999% of the time, however, if you happen to break a rule, regardless of the situation, you will suffer the consequences. Rules must be enforced OBJECTIVELY.