Thread: About system trading

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lesser Wizard

Default About system trading

This guy called Blitzeis?I dont remember well... He almost scammed me by putting cloudstoneseed instead of crystal seed
    So I suggest that to stop these scammers, there should be 5 seconds after both guys accepted.
    I canceled right after I accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by yycyyc View Post
    This guy called Blitzeis?I dont remember well... He almost scammed me by putting cloudstoneseed instead of crystal seed
    So I suggest that to stop these scammers, there should be 5 seconds after both guys accepted.
    I canceled right after I accepted!
    Yes I agree with you. We have to do that was some time. I think so...

Master Sorcerer

Just don't hit accept until you like both sides of the deal (and remember you can tap on the other guys' items if you don't know exactly what they are!). If the deal changes, the game will un-accept both sides, and you won't be able to press accept for 2 full seconds. So rather than having a wait after you press accept, just make sure you don't press accept until you are happy with everything you see. The game will notify you if they change their offer, and lock out the accept button for 2 seconds.

I think trade system scamming relies on people thinking they have to press accept when they're done with their side of the offer. Accept means you accept the trade entirely. Don't hit it until you do! It doesn't matter who hits it first, since it un-accepts if anything changes.

Lesser Wizard

Scammers are good at taking their items out right before the other guy
    press accept. I think most of the scammer use this "timing"method.
    So when you press accept after checking the deal, you say thanks!!! And after
    2second, you are stunned.

Master Sorcerer

Yeah, that proposes an interesting improvement we could make, I'm looking into it...

They should really add more spaces rather than 4, I find it too small. I think 6 will do just good.