Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Players getting banned for saying "sex" ?

Banned
    World of Tanks Fan rolling around with a FV215b!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Once again, you do not get banned for saying the word sex.

You get banned for actually talking about sex, for play-acting sex, for cybersex, for propositioning people, for sexual harassment, for pedophile behavior. This is a very serious issue, and we don't joke around about it. If you don't want a ban, then don't break the game rules. That isn't a hard concept. You don't get to decide what punishment is fair or not, it's not your game. You follow our rules, or you face the punishment we decided on. You can make your own game to be dictator of if you want different rules.
    So if I say "sex" but not /cheer, i dont get a ban, right?

Once again, you do not get banned for saying the word sex.

You get banned for actually talking about sex, for play-acting sex, for cybersex, for propositioning people, for sexual harassment, for pedophile behavior. This is a very serious issue, and we don't joke around about it. If you don't want a ban, then don't break the game rules. That isn't a hard concept. You don't get to decide what punishment is fair or not, it's not your game. You follow our rules, or you face the punishment we decided on. You can make your own game to be dictator of if you want different rules.
    What about in a Jammed world with a couple friends who don't care? I heard somewhere one isn't as likely to be taped if they curse in a Jammed world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The 978 View Post
    Oh grow up for once -.-

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Oh grow up for once -.-

Master Sorcerer

You're only less likely to get CAUGHT in a private world. But we fairly often have people just watching an automated log output containing only things with flagged words in them, which means they'll see what you say and they won't know you are just with friends. So no, it's not legal, and you'll totally get busted. If you want to have dirty conversations with people, there are an infinite number of places on the internet you can do that. Do it outside of Growtopia. That isn't a remotely difficult thing to ask.

You're only less likely to get CAUGHT in a private world. But we fairly often have people just watching an automated log output containing only things with flagged words in them, which means they'll see what you say and they won't know you are just with friends. So no, it's not legal, and you'll totally get busted. If you want to have dirty conversations with people, there are an infinite number of places on the internet you can do that. Do it outside of Growtopia. That isn't a remotely difficult thing to ask.
    Kk thanks.

Wink

LOL Hamumu! It's true though.

978 boomer is right i mean if you go on like this you Will just face a new ban, really
    You should start to take responsibilty for what you say here, i mean yes go Around and joke now and then but try to be Serious EVEN more, you never care about ANYTHING Cmon just do more help and less joke kk?

Super Moderator

If a mod sees you saying sex like that, you might get banned. You are clearly referring to the act of sex in that case. How hard is it to understand that you don't get to do that? If you want to talk about adult only topics like sex in a game... Go find a different game to play. Period.
    Last edited by Solorien; 08-27-2014 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Typo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by _Lennart_ View Post
    978 boomer is right i mean if you go on like this you Will just face a new ban, really
    You should start to take responsibilty for what you say here, i mean yes go Around and joke now and then but try to be Serious EVEN more, you never care about ANYTHING Cmon just do more help and less joke kk?
    No
    case closed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    If a mod sees you saying sex like that, you might get banned. You are clearly referring to the act of sex in that case. How hard insist to understand that you don't get to do that? If you want to talk about adult only topics like sex in a game... Go find a different game to play. Period.
    Oh ok

<10ohoks>

No
    case closed
    Ugh you Will face a new ban, that is fully clear YOU NEVER LISTEN, FOR ONCE just take some responsibility

I mean THE BAN WAS THERE FOR SOMETHING, why wont you learn, that ban was for a week, you Will get once for a year so just try a little, please

-------Edit-------

This thread Will be closed.

I feel dat

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by _Lennart_ View Post
    Ugh you Will face a new ban, that is fully clear YOU NEVER LISTEN, FOR ONCE just take some responsibility
    A banned 978 is better than a boring 978

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TheKill69 View Post
    I'm not going to belive what Solorien said either on the forums or in-game until it's on the /rules. Not everyone knows that and shouldn't have to be on the forums to know that "hidden" rule.
    You don't have to believe anything. My forum thread was to clarify and explain to people who apparently couldn't figure it out for themselves that talking about sexual things breaks the #1 rule (keep it family friendly). I didn't change the rule or make a new rule. I simply pointed it out and elaborated on what it meant to try to help players. You are under no obligation to accept that help.

But you will have to deal with the consequences of breaking the rules whether you believe in them or not.

Super Moderator

I can help you with that....

If a mod sees you saying sex like that, you might get banned. You are clearly referring to the act of sex in that case. How hard insist to understand that you don't get to do that? If you want to talk about adult only topics like sex in a game... Go find a different game to play. Period.
    Surely a mature human being wouldn't go around saying dirty stuff like that! Only immature people go around saying: "Sex on the beach!"

You shouldn't allow your mind to be polluted. A healthy mind is a good impact on your future. But if you want to be totally sick, to go Second Life, Because that's where the weirdos are.

~rubymarine

Banned

No plz
    no
    no no no
    no

No plz
    no
    no no no
    no
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE SOLORIEN'S SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Behind_me__________________________________________________________________________________________

into the siggy it goes!
    In game name: alias

Hamumu agrees with whatever stupid thing I just said
    Alias has it right.

Easy, girl. Pretty sure 978 hasn't had his nap yet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PocketHelper View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE SOLORIEN'S SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Omfg execution mark apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by solorien
    i can help you with that...
    There, happy?

978 i am just trying to help you, please listen to me i have to make atleast a little better 978

Solorien please let me help the 978 :P