Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread of Randomness! [REBORN]

Default Thread of Randomness! [REBORN]

Pretty much like the last one I made centuries ago. Post whatever random crap you want, being a response to someone or not. Here I go.

Deoxys = Slenderman
    True story btw.
    hi fellas

Banned

You're basically encouraging others to spam useless garbage on here, literally what "crap" means. Ok, good luck with the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Threads like these shouldn't be made. It pushes down other threads that are of more important significance. Read INightmareI's thread next time before making a thread like this.
    Simply put, this.^

Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    Pretty much like the last one I made centuries ago. Post whatever random crap you want, being a response to someone or not. Here I go.

Deoxys = Slenderman
    True story btw.
    Threads like these shouldn't be made. It pushes down other threads that are of more important significance. Read INightmareI's thread next time before making a thread like this.
    I'm around and then I'm not

Quote Originally Posted by User1234 View Post
    You're basically encouraging others to spam useless garbage on here, literally what "crap" means. Ok, good luck with the thread.

Simply put, this.^
    I see you don't understand. There's a reason I make these. This way we can reduce spam on other parts of the forums and just keep it here and not disturb other sub-forums. And Thanatos, since when does the RTSoft Tavern ever have actually important threads?
    hi fellas

I was created when a bunnynado collided with a volcano.

Banned

I see you don't understand. There's a reason I make these. This way we can reduce spam on other parts of the forums and just keep it here and not disturb other sub-forums. And Thanatos, since when does the RTSoft Tavern ever have actually important threads?
    Can you guarantee that it'll actually reduce spam? Creating a spam thread that appeals to other spammers is no less than what they are doing, it's pretty stupid, in my opinion. Posting thread such as the like encourages spam, regardless of any reason given. Spam is spam, nothing more, nothing less.

Banned

Doges take over the forums in 1 week
    Prepare.....

Most threads are way worse than this. Like "so-and-so scammed!". Trying to get people in trouble is just not cool. I think this thread is way more useful, and fun.

Can you guarantee that it'll actually reduce spam? Creating a spam thread that appeals to other spammers is no less than what they are doing, it's pretty stupid, no offense.
    Its clear you never have fun. Now if you're not gonna post something nice, then don't post it.
    hi fellas

Can you guarantee that it'll actually reduce spam? Creating a spam thread that appeals to other spammers is no less than what they are doing, it's pretty stupid, no offense.
    Some of us have a lot on our minds, and need a place to just have fun and be random. I like this idea for a thread, if you don't, than leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Reballoo View Post
    Most threads are way worse than this. Like "so-and-so scammed!". Trying to get people in trouble is just not cool. I think this thread is way more useful, and fun.
    Someone's actually on my side for once? Oh Arceus the world is ending!

- - - Updated - - -

Some of us have a lot on our minds, and need a place to just have fun and be random. I like this idea for a thread, if you don't, than leave.
    Shouldn't have said that. I checked his latest posts, all he is gonna say is that he has the same right as us to stay here.
    hi fellas

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't have said that. I checked his latest posts, all he is gonna say is that he has the same right as us to stay here.
    He does have the right to be here, but if he doesn't like the thread, or being here, than he shouldn't be here. It is logic.

Banned

I understand that you're trying to have a fun time, and that's exactly what this place is for, fun! However, that does not change this thread's purpose. It clearly, and I shall repeat, clearly stated that it is acceptable to spam. You can have your fun, I won't try to spoil that fun, but fun does not correlate to "Posting random crap."

I understand that you're trying to have a fun time, and that's exactly what this place is for, fun! However, that does not change this thread's purpose. It clearly, and I shall repeat, clearly stated that it is acceptable to spam. You can have your fun, I won't try to spoil that fun, but fun does not correlate to "Posting random crap."
    Let me put it to you this way: Were all wacko and like to post random crap. As simple as that.
    hi fellas

Skip to 0:30

raqk

For those of you who are complaining about this being spam and breaking forums rules and that crap, you're off-topic and that's just as annoying and in a lot o cases just as bad.

I was riding my seahorse when a horbivoruan alligator came up to me, it said "I like sheep". No one wee saw the moon again.

Fun is random, and "random crap" clearly states in the name "random", and a lot of us find that this is fun. Either the spammers are going to spam here, or on the forums. We can not keep them from spamming if they are spammers. It is what they do. They are better off here than in the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

He has every bit right to stay here. You nor Reballoo have any authority to order someone to leave a thread.
    I'm around and then I'm not

Lemon pepper chicken nugget in a biscuit!

Banned

Let me put it to you this way: Were all wacko and like to post random crap. As simple as that.
    I see... Oddly peculiar, but I guess you perceive fun differently than I do. Not a problem, but I will tell you one thing, posting "random crap" isn't "as simple as that." That's all I have to say. I'll leave this thread, I'd really prefer for this to not get out of hand, so I'll apologize for ruining your fun time. My fault completely.