Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Ask Mahmoud Le Frog

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Cool Ask Mahmoud Le Frog

    Ask me anything that comes in your head
    I won't reply to any thread untill I answer all your questions

    #AskMahmoudLeFrog
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,928

    Default

    Don't answer the following question if you're awesome. Are you going to answer this question?

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    Don't answer the following question if you're awesome. Are you going to answer this question?
    Yes,because I'm Mahmoud le frog not awesome
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andff View Post
    1. Where do you live?
    2. What is your full name?
    3. What are you're parents name?
    4. Are you a boy or girl Thanks ...
    1- Egypt
    2-Mahmoud (I won't answer the 3rd question it's too personl)
    4-I'm a frog that is my gender
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Eastern Canada's Shadows.
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    1. Will we always be frog buddies? :D

    2. Do you like Reptiles, too?

    ~You're Best Froggy Friend, Wok ~0-0~

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Igniheit View Post
    1. Will we always be frog buddies?

    2. Do you like Reptiles, too?

    ~You're Best Froggy Friend, Wok ~0-0~
    1- Yes we will always be

    2-Yes,I like everything even haters so ya I could make you a pixel about reptiles when I come back (to Growtopia not forum)

    #BestFroggieFriendWok
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuummmmmmmppppp
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer #xSparklez#'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia. The city of hot girls and fun.
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Do you prefer frog or frog?


    Ayyy lmao the weirdest poster ever is back in flesh.. Or bones.. Or um.. Ectoplasm. Nvm that.

    Need ANY advice? P.m me or the support or anyone else. But when u need LUV ADVICE u MUST pm me. That's an order.

    Why are you even reading this shizz?

    Oh btw i need fan art D:




    IGN: Magnyfing.
    Yes have a nice day now. You wasted your life reading my siggy ;0


    No. Youre still here, aren't you?
    Well um.. Im a footballers and i like whores D:

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Kitty168's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    667

    Default

    If someone kisses you, will you turn into a prince?
    |-/

    IGN: PaintKitty

    On the Internet, nobody knows you're a cat.
    NOBODY.

    do you even growtopia?!!!1!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty168 View Post
    If someone kisses you, will you turn into a prince?
    No,I will turn into a frog a real frog I'm traped in this humen body

    Quote Originally Posted by #xSparklez# View Post
    Do you prefer frog or frog?
    Both : D

    ~Mahmoud le frog
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Ask me more questions you might know things you never knew about it

    BUMP

    ~Mahmoud le frog
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Between Canada and Mexico
    Posts
    2,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Ask me anything that comes in your head
    I won't reply to any thread untill I answer all your questions

    #AskMahmoudLeFrog
    Are the moderator applications open? Because nobody has said anything about it.
    I have a link here http://www.growtopiagame.com/modapply.php?submit=1

    It looks like it's from the real web page

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    There's a crystal clock? Oops, ok, will fix in an upcoming patch. Hey, there are a lot of items to keep track of in this game, easy to forget...
    @TheDisco

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Are the moderator applications open? Because nobody has said anything about it.
    I have a link here http://www.growtopiagame.com/modapply.php?submit=1

    It looks like it's from the real web page
    IDK ask seth about it maybe :/
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Between Canada and Mexico
    Posts
    2,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    IDK ask seth about it maybe :/
    I don't wanna ask him that. Anyways, nobody is talking about this. When Seth made the thread "moderator applications OPENED" (I think the title was something like that) everybody knew but
    It's as if it just came out secretly O.o

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    There's a crystal clock? Oops, ok, will fix in an upcoming patch. Hey, there are a lot of items to keep track of in this game, easy to forget...
    @TheDisco

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    I don't wanna ask him that. Anyways, nobody is talking about this. When Seth made the thread "moderator applications OPENED" (I think the title was something like that) everybody knew but
    It's as if it just came out secretly O.o
    If seth made a thread then maybe it's open
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  16. #16
    Peasant Valkenhayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default Ask about froggie dad and mom

    -You parents likes Frog too? -Why you like frog? -What frog try to say when sound Kwok kwok
    IGN :vincentvw and Valkenhayn (Msg vincent vw if u want to talk,Valkenhayn in active for few days)
    New Here !!Need Help !!

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkenhayn View Post
    -You parents likes Frog too? -Why you like frog? -What frog try to say when sound Kwok kwok
    Idk I never asked them-because they are cute little slimy animals and they can drink water with their skin and they also eat flys I hate flys-maybe they are trying to comincuite (spelled wrong)with the other frogs around or it's just a sound they make when they breath maybe
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  18. #18
    Peasant Valkenhayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Idk I never asked them-because they are cute little slimy animals and they can drink water with their skin and they also eat flys I hate flys-maybe they are trying to comincuite (spelled wrong)with the other frogs around or it's just a sound they make when they breath maybe
    Frog are sexy right ~XD . U must marry a frog someday :3
    IGN :vincentvw and Valkenhayn (Msg vincent vw if u want to talk,Valkenhayn in active for few days)
    New Here !!Need Help !!

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkenhayn View Post
    Frog are sexy right ~XD . U must marry a frog someday :3
    Maybe someday when I get out of dis humen body
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

Similar Threads

  1. Seriously , The978 and mahmoud , stop.
    By TheKill69 in forum Meet & Greet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-19-2014, 05:21 AM
  2. Mahmoud is Wok.
    By GBAGamer in forum Meet & Greet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:52 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •