Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: RTsoft Forums Suggestion: Name changing on forums.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Warp Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In that one place, in that one time, with that one person.
    Posts
    2,145

    Default RTsoft Forums Suggestion: Name changing on forums.

    This is the only thing I hate about the forums. I screwed up on my name when I first started and i've used at least 3 Birth Cert's.

    You can make it the same as changing your password.

    Please add this.
    IGN: JackRussell.
    I've been playing since December 28th and I'm already semi high level. (16) #nolife


    Quote Originally Posted by DrillX View Post
    Damn I wanted 2 bid but I just got hacked and lost my stuff

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Kawonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    259

    Default

    I agree too,but it might get confusing by trying to see who is who.
    Ign: Kawonz

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard AGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Slouching in front of my laptop.
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warp Rat View Post
    This is the only thing I hate about the forums. I screwed up on my name when I first started and i've used at least 3 Birth Cert's.

    You can make it the same as changing your password.

    Please add this.
    It would be a great idea for people with pure intentions, but what if a forumer who caused immense drama and has few posts changed his/her name? We wouldn't know who it was, and, well, you know the rest.
    Also, how are going to get it? Will the forums have some type of currency? That will just mess up the forums completely.
    Joshie-Senpai please notice me.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer MrSword48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    qpalzm
    Posts
    4,362

    Default

    You are able to change names here IF you have a really good reason. And "Because I don't have the same forum name and IGN" isn't considered good enough.

    Either way, contact forum moderators/ admins for more info. I've e-mailed them once and they replied with a no.
    who are you people.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard AGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Slouching in front of my laptop.
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSword48 View Post
    You are able to change names here IF you have a really good reason. And "Because I don't have the same forum name and IGN" isn't considered good enough.

    Either way, contact forum moderators/ admins for more info. I've e-mailed them once and they replied with a no.
    Exactly. My IGN in Growtopia is NOT the same as my Forum name, but I'm not worried about that.

    By the way, wasn't DevinS' name changed to DevinIdiot or something like that? I heard he e-mailed Seth and he actually did change his name.
    Joshie-Senpai please notice me.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer MrSword48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    qpalzm
    Posts
    4,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    Exactly. My IGN in Growtopia is NOT the same as my Forum name, but I'm not worried about that.

    By the way, wasn't DevinS' name changed to DevinIdiot or something like that? I heard he e-mailed Seth and he actually did change his name.
    I think they made exceptions before.
    who are you people.

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard AGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Slouching in front of my laptop.
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSword48 View Post
    I think they made exceptions before.
    In that case I guess there are more forumers who's names have been changed. I wonder what that would be like.
    Joshie-Senpai please notice me.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer MrSword48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    qpalzm
    Posts
    4,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    In that case I guess there are more forumers who's names have been changed. I wonder what that would be like.
    The only ones I remember was Equine and DevinS.

    If we were have the power to change names here, madness will happen.
    who are you people.

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard AGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Slouching in front of my laptop.
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSword48 View Post
    The only ones I remember was Equine and DevinS.

    If we were have the power to change names here, madness will happen.
    Of course. I guess they made it impossible to change names because of the incredibly large amount of people joining the forums due to Growtopia. Otherwise, the forums would just be a place for Anonymous users (in fact, people could use the forums without making an account, with the power to post. I've always wondered why that was changed).
    Joshie-Senpai please notice me.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Equine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    im not as think as you drunk i am
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Nope, it'd be WAY abused, and on to what people above said; I know the only ones who have had a name change would be me and Devin, and for valid reasons.

    Devin had people calling him an idiot repeatedly, and I had false racists comments fired at me.
    Just because you have a different name between forums and ingame, you can't get a name change. Seth had said so previously.
    Enough with the horse puns ok

    who knew a horse could be so gay for brendon urie

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    yoshi’s island or something
    Posts
    5,794

    Default

    10 million woks ._. Please, no
    discord: Applez#7650

Similar Threads

  1. I Got the RTSoft Forums App
    By HerobrineFan in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:44 AM
  2. App For Rtsoft Forums?
    By maplepro in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 06:19 AM
  3. Hi, I'm new to the Rtsoft Forums.....
    By Mythos in forum Meet & Greet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-29-2014, 05:15 PM
  4. Rtsoft Forums App
    By DeathAngelz in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 08:59 PM
  5. RTSoft Forums VS Homework
    By Tin in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 01:45 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •