Thread: BC is dead...

I used to be someone, now I'm someone else.

Default BC is dead...

Well, it turns out that one of the BC knights information about why ben never came online was false,

he told me that ben was sick, but... he was wrong...

FabbySara (AKA his wife) confirmed that benbarrage quitted, he said that "BC is dead", his sudden disappearance, without even telling me. /cry I feel sad that ben didn't have time to tell me about this or maybe I was just offline when he finally quitted.

All the BC members are breaking up, most of them formed new clans, while I still continue to journey around benbarrage's worlds.

It's official, BC is dead, for an unknown reason.

There's my theory though,
    This "drama" all started at the time when the world "BENBARRAGE" was made, there were lots of admins, not including me though. Well, 2 of them asked for world locks for supplies, ben and gr0ww provided, but it turns out it was a scam, so one of them was from GC ( G4ming Clan ) anyone that had G4ming in their name, was part of that clan. That clan even threatened ben too much... they called him gay, weak, scammer, they even told him rude things such as "suck my ****"
    ( Sorry kids, sorry to make you see that ) so all the other admins started to rebel on ben, only some stayed and respected ben though... a guy named "Skantei" was an admin, but he got mad because he hated the "Growtopia Theme Song" music that benbarrage had added. So, they fought and stuff like that and one time at BARRAGETRADE I saw him, fighting ben, ben got mad that when I even talked to him, I felt that he was like, angry at me... The time I won WOTD, I told him to come visit and sign the forumer board, he never came, I know he was doing something for Dabid's B-day and he was hosting some fashion shows at BARRAGEFASHION, but it seems that he still didn't come after hours and hours of messaging him. So I guess all that drama made him crack up and he just felt quitting, he was also mad about a certain moderator, following him and kicking him around, that moderator even followed him to his secret farm and kicked him repeatedly... so that probably also made benbarrage furious and couldn't handle the stress, he gets spammed everyday, he gets followed by a lot of people, so my last quest is...

TO MAKE BARRAGETRADE WOTD!

I will try and convice Sethmumu to make that world WOTD, for it will be benbarrage's final act.

I do not know if he might come back, but I'm sure that he definitely quitted.

TL;DR you have no heart, now go back and read the thread!
    IGN: SpookyTrisha

Instagram: trishaxkris_gt - I post drawings daily/weekly! Send requests if you want. ( No anime )

Lets form it back like Hitler form Nazi

- - - Updated - - -

I am joining to make it...you'll be the new leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitoe View Post
    "Taste your words before spitting 'em out"
    #GrowIsDead

Master Sorcerer

I though Ben doesn't have a wife I thought he's a teenager or something like 18-20 years.
    Global News: An average citizen was walking through the streets when he found a couple of children crying besides the tree where the kitten was frightfully stuck at the branches of the tree. He saved the cat and lived happily ever after! Good job, Mr. Average Citizen!

(Takes off his hat)

Haaaah....

Benbarrage, you will be missed amigo. You were one of the most awesome people I have ever met. Hope you keep striving on in real life, and hopefully, come back here someday.

BC AIN'T DEAD WHEN WE STILL BELIEVE IT!!! BC!

(Gun fire salute in the background, Rayquaza flew with a banner saying "Goodbye benbarrage, we'll miss ya buddy!", Magnezone let out the LegendBot and launched missles)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Lets form it back like Hitler form Nazi

- - - Updated - - -

I am joining to make it...you'll be the new leader
    Nah, not fit to be the new leader, some people know ben a lot more than I do, and they've been in the clan LONGER than I am
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadin Siddique View Post
    I though Ben doesn't have a wife I thought he's a teenager or something like 18-20 years.
    Ben has a wife, his wife is FabbySara in-game. They were boyfriend and girlfriend like 3 months ago, then they got married ( NOT EXACT INFORMATION )
    Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    (Takes off his hat)

Haaaah....

Benbarrage, you will be missed amigo. You were one of the most awesome people I have ever met. Hope you keep striving on in real life, and hopefully, come back here someday.

BC AIN'T DEAD WHEN WE STILL BELIEVE IT!!! BC!

(Gun fire salute in the background, Rayquaza flew with a banner saying "Goodbye benbarrage, we'll miss ya buddy!", Magnezone let out the LegendBot and launched missles)
    That dramatic ending though, but benbarrage said it himself, twinny, he said that BC is dead...

Instagram: trishaxkris_gt - I post drawings daily/weekly! Send requests if you want. ( No anime )

Quote Originally Posted by TrishaxKris View Post
    Nah, not fit to be the new leader, some people know ben a lot more than I do, and they've been in the clan LONGER than I am

Ben has a wife, his wife is FabbySara in-game. They were boyfriend and girlfriend like 3 months ago, then they got married ( NOT EXACT INFORMATION )

That dramatic ending though, but benbarrage said it himself, twinny, he said that BC is dead...
    It ain't dead in our hearts twinny.

The Crusaders Legendary Force rules hath saideth so. There are ten of them.

It ain't dead in our hearts twinny.

The Crusaders Legendary Force rules hath saideth so. There are ten of them.
    *Searches google for The Crusaders Legendry Force rules*

BC never gonna die from our hearts and soul

*high-fives with le twinny*

Trade worlds dont get wotd anymore.

My IGN is JustSomeGuy

<removed forum setting changer script>

^ those are mine, not the pictures, the people. mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Mossey822 View Post
    I have never realized that people are sexiest in growtopia
    Recryp rocks

Master Sorcerer

Uhh. I am the princess of barrage.
    And because the queen and king has stepped down. Technically me and my prince AramSevag should rule this world.
    Do not judge me. Until you know me. Do not underestimate me. If you have never challenged me. AND. Do not talk about me. If you never talked to me.
    - Mitcho
    }
    WARMAKER ๐Ÿ˜†
    Shikaru ๐Ÿ˜…
    CookiePlays ๐Ÿ˜
    QuickCrafter ๐Ÿ˜œ
    Mikaylaxoxo ๐Ÿ‘ต
    Silvermoon๐Ÿ˜„
    Fatmasterify โญ๏ธ

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMarco View Post
    Trade worlds dont get wotd anymore.
    /fp

Just because the word "trade" is added DOES NOT FREAKING MEAN it's a trading world. That's what most of you guys think because of the high amount of stupid trading worlds. Do you even know how people trade in the medieval times? THEY FREAKING USE SHIPS. They don't just say "tarde, buy wl" THEY DO IT WITH LEGIT SHIPS. This world is a HANGOUT WORLD. Lots of people pmed me that "Hey BarrageTrade will not get wotd because it's a trading world" I PMED ALL OF THEM FOR FREAKING 20 MINUTES.

You people are annoying to me ( some though, not all ) just because "trade" is in the world name does not mean it's MAINLY FOR TRADING STUFF. You better go to the world itself before judging it. And yes, I don't take people easily, especially those people that insult benbarrage.

#BC4Lyfe

REMEMBER: JUST BECAUSE THE WORD "Trade" IS INVOLVED, GET YOUR COMMON SENSE! It's not about trading, it's SOMETIMES about enjoying and hanging out in the world while not having to spam "tarde".

/fp

Just because the word "trade" is added DOES NOT FREAKING MEAN it's a trading world. That's what most of you guys think because of the high amount of stupid trading worlds. Do you even know how people trade in the medieval times? THEY FREAKING USE SHIPS. They don't just say "tarde, buy wl" THEY DO IT WITH LEGIT SHIPS. This world is a HANGOUT WORLD. Lots of people pmed me that "Hey BarrageTrade will not get wotd because it's a trading world" I PMED ALL OF THEM FOR FREAKING 20 MINUTES.

You people are annoying to me ( some though, not all ) just because "trade" is in the world name does not mean it's MAINLY FOR TRADING STUFF. You better go to the world itself before judging it. And yes, I don't take people easily, especially those people that insult benbarrage.

#BC4Lyfe

REMEMBER: JUST BECAUSE THE WORD "Trade" IS INVOLVED, GET YOUR COMMON SENSE! It's not about trading, it's SOMETIMES about enjoying and hanging out in the world while not having to spam "tarde".

All you had to say was, "Go check out the world."
    *sigh* Women

My IGN is JustSomeGuy

<removed forum setting changer script>

^ those are mine, not the pictures, the people. mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Mossey822 View Post
    I have never realized that people are sexiest in growtopia
    Recryp rocks

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMarco View Post
    All you had to say was, "Go check out the world."
    *sigh* Women
    I don't handle people that insult benbarrage or any of his worlds lightly, sorry to say that but it's true. You just got rekt by a woman.

Master Sorcerer

I can't find any of his videos.

I will wear Creepy Hair forever.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  10.3 KB

RIP BenBarrage

Will miss you bro, will miss you.
    Left.

Quote Originally Posted by Importance View Post
    I can't find any of his videos.

I will wear Creepy Hair forever.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  10.3 KB

RIP BenBarrage

Will miss you bro, will miss you.
    Just search "benbarrage growtopia"

Thanks for the support though

Master Sorcerer

Just search "benbarrage growtopia"

Thanks for the support though
    I think Ben took down all of his vids.
    Left.

Quote Originally Posted by Importance View Post
    I think Ben took down all of his vids.
    He did, sad though, I miss him already /cry

Ugh.

If only those people will become self-consious after insulting him. People these days, bashing random and innocent people for the stupidest reason.

Ugh.

If only those people will become self-consious after insulting him. People these days, bashing random and innocent people for the stupidest reason.
    Jealousy affects people that they start to blame others for it. People complained that benbarrage ignored them, when they all knew that he was busy. They even said that he only talks to me /fp.