Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Boomer and MrSword scammed me

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,714

    Default Boomer and MrSword scammed me

    Yes, believe it or not, two fellow forumers worked together to scam me. I'm an idiot for falling for it but I'd like to get it out there. I am not, in any way, asking for compensation or sympathy or vengeance or justice or anything, just informing you all that not everyone is what they seem.

    It all happened on an incredibly boring day. I was farming alone in my world when Boomer entered, scamming me of my rarest item ever without even trying. Moments later, MrSword entered and scamme that item off of Boomer. I have no memory of what happened within the timespan of MrSword stealing it and the next event because my eyes were all blurry from the tears I had shed. When I wiped my eyes, I saw that the item had done something magical and split itself in half.

    So please, be weary of these two crooks. Oh, by the way, the item they scammed from me, was my heart.

    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Jeremy012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines...
    Posts
    3,206

    Default

    Im sorry they scammed ur heart
    -Jeremy012

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy012 View Post
    Im sorry they scammed ur heart
    It's ok Jeremy, sadly mods can't return items.

    Maybe Jenuine can give me her heart.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,916

    Default

    Sorry we can't help you. Email the support. Hope you can earn that item back! My dream is to be a mod someday!!1

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Jeremy012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines...
    Posts
    3,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    It's ok Jeremy, sadly mods can't return items.

    Maybe Jenuine can give me her heart.
    Joke time <3

    Are you a map?
    -Jeremy012

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    Sorry we can't help you. Email the support. Hope you can earn that item back! My dream is to be a mod someday!!1
    Polaris, a heart isn't something that you earn back. #PoleareisHiDefinishion4Moderz
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy012 View Post
    Joke time <3

    Are you a map?
    Jeremy, this isn't the time for jokes. My heart got scammed.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Areodax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In my house. It's nice.
    Posts
    8,480

    Default

    Omg.

    I repurt to muds asap !!!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!

    Ok. Pl0x sub to my channel and i ken be nud fur 1 dey sow dat i ken sken evry1

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Yes, believe it or not, two fellow forumers worked together to scam me. I'm an idiot for falling for it but I'd like to get it out there. I am not, in any way, asking for compensation or sympathy or vengeance or justice or anything, just informing you all that not everyone is what they seem.

    It all happened on an incredibly boring day. I was farming alone in my world when Boomer entered, scamming me of my rarest item ever without even trying. Moments later, MrSword entered and scamme that item off of Boomer. I have no memory of what happened within the timespan of MrSword stealing it and the next event because my eyes were all blurry from the tears I had shed. When I wiped my eyes, I saw that the item had done something magical and split itself in half.

    So please, be weary of these two crooks. Oh, by the way, the item they scammed from me, was my heart.

    Let me guess, they bashed you like, crazy? Or, you feel love?

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Alikihari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    137

    Default

    How is noone repenting about this stupidity!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!?

    lolololol




  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    hope ui feel better sooin did dey skem ur donky too?
    No, dey dednt skem mi donkyz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    Omg.

    I repurt to muds asap !!!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!

    Ok. Pl0x sub to my channel and i ken be nud fur 1 dey sow dat i ken sken evry1
    This isn't a joking matter m9.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSwag View Post
    Let me guess, they bashed you like, crazy? Or, you feel love?
    They walked in my world and the moment I layed eyes on them, they stole it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikihari View Post
    How is noone repenting about this stupidity!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!?
    It isn't stupidity. They literally stole my heart. ;-;
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Areodax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In my house. It's nice.
    Posts
    8,480

    Default

    So they stole your heart? Steal theirs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrikov
    You are already dead. This is hell.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    So they stole your heart? Steal theirs.
    I did mention I wasn't after justice, vengeance, compensation or anything of the sort. I just want to let y'all know that they scammed me.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Polaris, a heart isn't something that you earn back. #PoleareisHiDefinishion4Moderz
    I will give you a heart kk?

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    I will give you a heart kk?
    Sadly, life doesn't work that way. I need MY heart back in order to live.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Sadly, life doesn't work that way. I need MY heart back in order to live.
    But how are you still alive if you don't have a heart?

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer syrup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    ihop
    Posts
    3,304

    Default

    "Stop that thief! He stole...my heart.."

    "Oh pfft.."

    "No wait, I need tha-"

    *dies*
    clik dat lik if yous up!!


    ....why aint u clik lik??!!
    NO TIME TO SLEEP WHEN U DABBIN


  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Disaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Yes, believe it or not, two fellow forumers worked together to scam me. I'm an idiot for falling for it but I'd like to get it out there. I am not, in any way, asking for compensation or sympathy or vengeance or justice or anything, just informing you all that not everyone is what they seem.

    It all happened on an incredibly boring day. I was farming alone in my world when Boomer entered, scamming me of my rarest item ever without even trying. Moments later, MrSword entered and scamme that item off of Boomer. I have no memory of what happened within the timespan of MrSword stealing it and the next event because my eyes were all blurry from the tears I had shed. When I wiped my eyes, I saw that the item had done something magical and split itself in half.

    So please, be weary of these two crooks. Oh, by the way, the item they scammed from me, was my heart.

    Is it a troll?
    "The best revenge is massive success." - Frank Sinatra
    "A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one." - Tupac Shakur
    "I plan to eat with the people I starved with." - Logic
    "A normal life is boring." - Eminem
    "I'm here to save you but who's here to save me" - Eazy-E

    Growtopia IGN: AntEater
    Growtopia Level: 47

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    But how are you still alive if you don't have a heart?
    I don't know. *dies*
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    They Stole Your Eyes?!?!?!?!?
    No, they stole my heart. Sheesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by syrup View Post
    "Stop that thief! He stole...my heart.."

    "Oh pfft.."

    "No wait, I need tha-"

    *dies*
    xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    Is it a troll?
    ._. I'll let you answer that.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In your pocket, farting.....
    Posts
    5,368

    Default

    I give ya my heart <3

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia, mate.
    Posts
    10,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    Your Eye And You Heart?!
    Nah, just my heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollrage View Post
    I give ya my heart <3
    If only it were that simple.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

Similar Threads

  1. H1GHWAYTOHELL by Boomer
    By Boomer in forum World Showcase
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 02:35 PM
  2. Boomer
    By skullcandy in forum Tanked
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 11:26 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •