Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Teacher problem...

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Reballoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,709

    Default Teacher problem...

    So, for the past week, I have been grumpy and upset irl, and on the forums. I apolagize to anybody that I have affected, or maybe you didn't even notice, but there is a reason:
    My science teacher.
    She was ok at first, but 2 weeks into school, she started getting really rude.
    Now, to understand my story, you will need to know the names of my friends that it involves. They are:
    Ericka, Logan, Zeus, Seri, and Asia.
    It started when Ericka was absent from school for a day. When she got back to school, she asked my teacher if she missed her while she was gone. My teacher replied with:

    Teacher: No.
    Ericka: aww, your mean miss. (Jokingly and thinking it was a joke)
    Teacher: Well, do you want me to lie?!
    Ericka: ...
    Teacher: do you?!
    Ericka: No...

    That was the first event. Not THAT bad...
    The second one was this:

    Teacher: Logan, you are missing packet number 3!
    Logan: I gave that to you. You already graded it.
    Teacher: Don't lie to me!
    Logan: < Goes and gets packet 3 from his back pack. It has a grading on the front >
    Logan: See? You already graded it.
    Teacher: You can not lie to me! You JUST told me you gave it to me, yet you had it in your back pack! I am not stupid! You are not smarter than me, and you never will be! No wonder you have such a low grade in this class!
    Logan: But-
    Teacher: Go sit down!!!

    This was one of the worst situations... It is not ok to tell somebody that they will never be smarter than you... This is the next event:

    Teacher: Ok! We are doing a binder check today!
    Zeus: < To Asia > I can't find my binder... I know I have it...
    Asia: Here. Use mine until you find it. She checks mine last.
    Zeus: Thanks.
    Teacher: Zeus. This is not your binder... This is Asias... Asia, did you let him cheat off you?!
    Asia: It was just until he found his bunder...
    Teacher: I am writing you a referral, and I will notify your coach. I hope you get kicked off the basketball team. You don't deserve to have fun.
    Zeus: Miss, that is not fair! You are giving her a refferal and not me? I was the one who used her binder!
    Teacher: You really are stupid... Fine, you get a refferal too.
    Asia: < To Zeus > Thank you...
    Teacher: Ok, Asia I guess you want another referral?!
    Asia: I just said thank you...
    Teacher: I will be SURE you get kicked off the team!

    This was pretty bad too... The next situation, she made somebody cry. Seri had been switched out of another block and into my block so she could do better in class, because she couldn't concentrate in the other class.

    Teacher: Seri, you are missing ALL you packets! This is unacceptable!
    Seri: I am sorry, I have just been busy with basketball practice and tournaments...
    Teacher: I don't care! You are getting a referral! I don't know why I switched you out of the other class! Nothing has changed!

    Seri cried in the next block... This was the cause of the last event. Ericka was really good friends with Seri, and this had upset her that her friend was bullied by the teacher. She wanted to switch out of her class. She went to a bunch of different teachers and told them why she wanted to switch out of that class to try and get out. One of the teachers went and told my science teacher, and she gave Ericka a referral for "Telling everybody my personal business". Ericka told my math teacher the next day in confidence, then told me right afterward, and while she was telling me, my math teacher was telling my science teacher. She walked right up to us and said "I have tood you once Ericka, now if you don't stop telling everybody my personal business, I am going to give you another referral!". The thing with this is that it was Ericka's business because it involved her...

    My teacher keeps comparing us to her daughter, and telling us how good her daughter is and how bad we are, and that we should be more like her daughter... I am fed up with her and I have been really upset about all this. She hasn't done anything to me specifically yet, but she has been doing it to my friends, and I am really upset about that. Everybody that knows her hates her, and most of the teachers hate her too. So much that people have started a revolution where they try to get her fired by telling the principle what has happened, and making a petition...

    I just wanted to let you know the cause of my grumpiness, and ask you guys what your opinions are on this topic, and what you think I should do.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer PotatoMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    in your heart!
    Posts
    4,290

    Default

    o.o wow your teacher is so mean. Tell your principal about it. I dont think this kind of attitude is allowed for teachers, I hope she gets removed :c

    My IGN is JustSomeGuy

    <removed forum setting changer script>

    ^ those are mine, not the pictures, the people. mine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mossey822 View Post
    I have never realized that people are sexiest in growtopia
    Recryp rocks



  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In your pocket, farting.....
    Posts
    5,371

    Default

    My teacher punched me in-class and bullied me, only because I camd from Albania...
    My teacher wanted to send me in a good school,
    the other teacher tried to avoid this.

    Atleast, I never gave up and got in da good school....
    I still hate her...

    Oh, and once she made me write 60 Pages (Yes 60 Pages)!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    In a lonely dark corner of my house
    Posts
    2,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reballoo View Post
    So, for the past week, I have been grumpy and upset irl, and on the forums. I apolagize to anybody that I have affected, or maybe you didn't even notice, but there is a reason:
    My science teacher.
    She was ok at first, but 2 weeks into school, she started getting really rude.
    Now, to understand my story, you will need to know the names of my friends that it involves. They are:
    Ericka, Logan, Zeus, Seri, and Asia.
    It started when Ericka was absent from school for a day. When she got back to school, she asked my teacher if she missed her while she was gone. My teacher replied with:

    Teacher: No.
    Ericka: aww, your mean miss. (Jokingly and thinking it was a joke)
    Teacher: Well, do you want me to lie?!
    Ericka: ...
    Teacher: do you?!
    Ericka: No...

    That was the first event. Not THAT bad...
    The second one was this:

    Teacher: Logan, you are missing packet number 3!
    Logan: I gave that to you. You already graded it.
    Teacher: Don't lie to me!
    Logan: < Goes and gets packet 3 from his back pack. It has a grading on the front >
    Logan: See? You already graded it.
    Teacher: You can not lie to me! You JUST told me you gave it to me, yet you had it in your back pack! I am not stupid! You are not smarter than me, and you never will be! No wonder you have such a low grade in this class!
    Logan: But-
    Teacher: Go sit down!!!

    This was one of the worst situations... It is not ok to tell somebody that they will never be smarter than you... This is the next event:

    Teacher: Ok! We are doing a binder check today!
    Zeus: < To Asia > I can't find my binder... I know I have it...
    Asia: Here. Use mine until you find it. She checks mine last.
    Zeus: Thanks.
    Teacher: Zeus. This is not your binder... This is Asias... Asia, did you let him cheat off you?!
    Asia: It was just until he found his bunder...
    Teacher: I am writing you a referral, and I will notify your coach. I hope you get kicked off the basketball team. You don't deserve to have fun.
    Zeus: Miss, that is not fair! You are giving her a refferal and not me? I was the one who used her binder!
    Teacher: You really are stupid... Fine, you get a refferal too.
    Asia: < To Zeus > Thank you...
    Teacher: Ok, Asia I guess you want another referral?!
    Asia: I just said thank you...
    Teacher: I will be SURE you get kicked off the team!

    This was pretty bad too... The next situation, she made somebody cry. Seri had been switched out of another block and into my block so she could do better in class, because she couldn't concentrate in the other class.

    Teacher: Seri, you are missing ALL you packets! This is unacceptable!
    Seri: I am sorry, I have just been busy with basketball practice and tournaments...
    Teacher: I don't care! You are getting a referral! I don't know why I switched you out of the other class! Nothing has changed!

    Seri cried in the next block... This was the cause of the last event. Ericka was really good friends with Seri, and this had upset her that her friend was bullied by the teacher. She wanted to switch out of her class. She went to a bunch of different teachers and told them why she wanted to switch out of that class to try and get out. One of the teachers went and told my science teacher, and she gave Ericka a referral for "Telling everybody my personal business". Ericka told my math teacher the next day in confidence, then told me right afterward, and while she was telling me, my math teacher was telling my science teacher. She walked right up to us and said "I have tood you once Ericka, now if you don't stop telling everybody my personal business, I am going to give you another referral!". The thing with this is that it was Ericka's business because it involved her...

    My teacher keeps comparing us to her daughter, and telling us how good her daughter is and how bad we are, and that we should be more like her daughter... I am fed up with her and I have been really upset about all this. She hasn't done anything to me specifically yet, but she has been doing it to my friends, and I am really upset about that. Everybody that knows her hates her, and most of the teachers hate her too. So much that people have started a revolution where they try to get her fired by telling the principle what has happened, and making a petition...

    I just wanted to let you know the cause of my grumpiness, and ask you guys what your opinions are on this topic, and what you think I should do.
    How did she even get a job as a teacher in the first place D:
    Wanna hear a lame joke I made?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    So if I robbed your house you would view it as good because it gives cops a job and teach you to get a security system?

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada, BC
    Posts
    4,181

    Default

    Report to the principal of your school? This is really rude and it'd be hard for me not to go head on head with her if I was in her class.
    IGN : Shethrion | Level : 54
    __________________________________________________

    I hate this colour.


    _________________________________________________

    #AFKQueen #FifthHarmonyEnthusiast


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Reballoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BudderMeow View Post
    How did she even get a job as a teacher in the first place D:
    Connections...

    - - - Updated - - -

    To those of you who say "report to the principle", she specifically told us "If you think you can get me fired by telling the principle, you are wrong. Me and her talk, and we are good friends. I am going to be here for at least 4 more years, so get used to it.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Zfert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The States, EST
    Posts
    4,401

    Default

    Video tape her, show everyone

    Start a riot

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Busathepro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    McDonalds
    Posts
    372

    Default

    If she did that to my friend he would really slap the **** off her and beat the crap,out of her IM serious




    Tell Ur parents







    Hey Guys I Changed My Name From busa3o0d To iToaster

    (Name In Growtopia:iToaster)
    My Worlds:
    Cheapmart
    Projectsugar
    Twistedwizard
    ToastedBuns
    ToastFactory

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Reballoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Busathepro View Post
    If she did that to my friend he would really slap the **** off her and beat the crap,out of her IM serious




    Tell Ur parents
    I did tell my parents.

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Busathepro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    McDonalds
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reballoo View Post
    I did tell my parents.
    What did they sau







    Hey Guys I Changed My Name From busa3o0d To iToaster

    (Name In Growtopia:iToaster)
    My Worlds:
    Cheapmart
    Projectsugar
    Twistedwizard
    ToastedBuns
    ToastFactory

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    mate
    Posts
    2,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reballoo View Post
    So, for the past week, I have been grumpy and upset irl, and on the forums. I apolagize to anybody that I have affected, or maybe you didn't even notice, but there is a reason:
    My science teacher.
    She was ok at first, but 2 weeks into school, she started getting really rude.
    Now, to understand my story, you will need to know the names of my friends that it involves. They are:
    Ericka, Logan, Zeus, Seri, and Asia.
    It started when Ericka was absent from school for a day. When she got back to school, she asked my teacher if she missed her while she was gone. My teacher replied with:

    Teacher: No.
    Ericka: aww, your mean miss. (Jokingly and thinking it was a joke)
    Teacher: Well, do you want me to lie?!
    Ericka: ...
    Teacher: do you?!
    Ericka: No...

    That was the first event. Not THAT bad...
    The second one was this:

    Teacher: Logan, you are missing packet number 3!
    Logan: I gave that to you. You already graded it.
    Teacher: Don't lie to me!
    Logan: < Goes and gets packet 3 from his back pack. It has a grading on the front >
    Logan: See? You already graded it.
    Teacher: You can not lie to me! You JUST told me you gave it to me, yet you had it in your back pack! I am not stupid! You are not smarter than me, and you never will be! No wonder you have such a low grade in this class!
    Logan: But-
    Teacher: Go sit down!!!

    This was one of the worst situations... It is not ok to tell somebody that they will never be smarter than you... This is the next event:

    Teacher: Ok! We are doing a binder check today!
    Zeus: < To Asia > I can't find my binder... I know I have it...
    Asia: Here. Use mine until you find it. She checks mine last.
    Zeus: Thanks.
    Teacher: Zeus. This is not your binder... This is Asias... Asia, did you let him cheat off you?!
    Asia: It was just until he found his bunder...
    Teacher: I am writing you a referral, and I will notify your coach. I hope you get kicked off the basketball team. You don't deserve to have fun.
    Zeus: Miss, that is not fair! You are giving her a refferal and not me? I was the one who used her binder!
    Teacher: You really are stupid... Fine, you get a refferal too.
    Asia: < To Zeus > Thank you...
    Teacher: Ok, Asia I guess you want another referral?!
    Asia: I just said thank you...
    Teacher: I will be SURE you get kicked off the team!

    This was pretty bad too... The next situation, she made somebody cry. Seri had been switched out of another block and into my block so she could do better in class, because she couldn't concentrate in the other class.

    Teacher: Seri, you are missing ALL you packets! This is unacceptable!
    Seri: I am sorry, I have just been busy with basketball practice and tournaments...
    Teacher: I don't care! You are getting a referral! I don't know why I switched you out of the other class! Nothing has changed!

    Seri cried in the next block... This was the cause of the last event. Ericka was really good friends with Seri, and this had upset her that her friend was bullied by the teacher. She wanted to switch out of her class. She went to a bunch of different teachers and told them why she wanted to switch out of that class to try and get out. One of the teachers went and told my science teacher, and she gave Ericka a referral for "Telling everybody my personal business". Ericka told my math teacher the next day in confidence, then told me right afterward, and while she was telling me, my math teacher was telling my science teacher. She walked right up to us and said "I have tood you once Ericka, now if you don't stop telling everybody my personal business, I am going to give you another referral!". The thing with this is that it was Ericka's business because it involved her...

    My teacher keeps comparing us to her daughter, and telling us how good her daughter is and how bad we are, and that we should be more like her daughter... I am fed up with her and I have been really upset about all this. She hasn't done anything to me specifically yet, but she has been doing it to my friends, and I am really upset about that. Everybody that knows her hates her, and most of the teachers hate her too. So much that people have started a revolution where they try to get her fired by telling the principle what has happened, and making a petition...

    I just wanted to let you know the cause of my grumpiness, and ask you guys what your opinions are on this topic, and what you think I should do.
    I used to have a teacher that was 10x as mean and arrogant as that. It was in 7th grade.

    Funny thing was she told me she'd kick me off the soccer team because I was using the bathroom on the way to class. I SWEAR ONE TIME SHE WENT AND SWORE AT ME AND MY HOMIES FOR TALKING IN CLASS. Man we gave her a real beating. *verball beating. We started throwing insults at her. She tripped one of our homies down the stairs on purpose clearly and then said it was an accident. She got the principal and told him what we did with a voice recording. The principal kicked us off the soccer team and we told him to get on the camera. And the teacher was like "NO WAIT"
    And then he saw the verbal abuse she was doing 2 us. And she got fired and we got free pizza for a week.
    *7th grade = freedom*

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Reballoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Busathepro View Post
    What did they sau
    They just told me that I have had good teachers all my life, and that they think that I am justing getting my share of bad teachers now...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakma View Post
    I used to have a teacher that was 10x as mean and arrogant as that. It was in 7th grade.

    Funny thing was she told me she'd kick me off the soccer team because I was using the bathroom on the way to class. I SWEAR ONE TIME SHE WENT AND SWORE AT ME AND MY HOMIES FOR TALKING IN CLASS. Man we gave her a real beating. *verball beating. We started throwing insults at her. She tripped one of our homies down the stairs on purpose clearly and then said it was an accident. She got the principal and told him what we did with a voice recording. The principal kicked us off the soccer team and we told him to get on the camera. And the teacher was like "NO WAIT"
    And then he saw the verbal abuse she was doing 2 us. And she got fired and we got free pizza for a week.
    *7th grade = freedom*
    At least you had a happy ending...

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In your pocket, farting.....
    Posts
    5,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reballoo View Post
    They just told me that I have had good teachers all my life, and that they think that I am justing getting my share of bad teachers now...
    You can Call the cops, when she is bullying ya..,

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Busathepro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    McDonalds
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollrage View Post
    You can Call the cops, when she is bullying ya..,
    If someone just punched me and I told my mom R.I.P bully







    Hey Guys I Changed My Name From busa3o0d To iToaster

    (Name In Growtopia:iToaster)
    My Worlds:
    Cheapmart
    Projectsugar
    Twistedwizard
    ToastedBuns
    ToastFactory

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada, BC
    Posts
    4,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reballoo View Post
    Connections...

    - - - Updated - - -

    To those of you who say "report to the principle", she specifically told us "If you think you can get me fired by telling the principle, you are wrong. Me and her talk, and we are good friends. I am going to be here for at least 4 more years, so get used to it.
    Dang, she evil. As someone said, buy one of those mini recorders (audio or video).
    IGN : Shethrion | Level : 54
    __________________________________________________

    I hate this colour.


    _________________________________________________

    #AFKQueen #FifthHarmonyEnthusiast


  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Child abuse lol....... I'll call the principle on her.
    Check out my vending shop Vand
    Seed trading world~ BUYSEED
    Name in game~ Mimi

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Reballoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheth View Post
    Dang, she evil. As someone said, buy one of those mini recorders (audio or video).
    Aint nobody got money fo dat!

  18. #18
    Super Moderator Zfert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The States, EST
    Posts
    4,401

    Default

    wheres that gif of the asain class and, the teacher is about to beat a student, but every other student in the class holds up a video camera at at him and it freezes him in his tracks

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Spotlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    6,531

    Default

    Yo, clear your inbox
    @SpotlightR on Instagram
    Self-taught artist, car enthusiast, and audiophile.

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard Paintless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Wow none of my teachers has been that harsh well good luck and tell the principal and tell her
    to watch Security Cameras
    My name backwards is Sseltnip practactly Cat nip but salty so im cat food

    Trying to add all forumers msg me if I haven't added you

    When i go offline

    Me when theres an Update

Similar Threads

  1. Ever Had A Teacher You Hated!?!?!?!?!
    By Warp Rat in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 02:12 PM
  2. Teacher Contest!
    By The 978 in forum Contests & Giveaways
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2013, 08:58 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •