Thread: Even hate this game more -.-

In ROLZ Or My Friends World(Growtopia Location)

Default Even hate this game more -.-

Thanks for making the event with so cool prize yet u only make it 3 days and u make only 27 of those worlds until like i never entered the world,thanks for making me hate this game even more also if growganoth is gonna be like this too il probably quit the game and again thnx for making me hate this game even more
    Goal:
    -Get Famous(X)
    -Get Focused Eye(X)
    -Get Goldenpickaxe(X)
    -Get A Frank(Done)
    -Get 500 Post(X)
    So Many Not Done

IGN: DualEnforcer(No Numbers)

Ok bye, thanks for playing gt no one will respect you if you quit because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by DualEnforcer12 View Post
    Thanks for making the event with so cool prize yet u only make it 3 days and u make only 27 of those worlds until like i never entered the world,thanks for making me hate this game even more also if growganoth is gonna be like this too il probably quit the game and again thnx for making me hate this game even more
    Aww, don't hate growtopia buddy . Don't you know that its hard to make the world and all you do is complaining. It is only 3 days 'cos it is carnival! Have you ever seen a carnival that last for a month? Nope! Think first before writing something k. You need to be grateful!

An awesome drawing of me by beagle! Thanks bud!

It 3 days every month, so it'll come back,
    And your gonna quit why? You're not losing anything, you just can't enter a world. Just spam for 2-3 minutes and you're in.
    @SpotlightR on Instagram
    Self-taught artist, car enthusiast, and audiophile.

"Making me hate this game even more"
    According to your post, you hated the game already and after the update you hate it even more, but why didn't you just quit already when you hate the game for ages now, I don't play games which I hate. 'm sure you don't hate this game, you are just frustrated because you can't enter one of these worlds, but hey you can try to spam the enter buttom for 5mins and I'm sure you'll be able to enter.

Alot of people play Growtopia, and they now have Carnival Worlds 1-40. So please don't quit, just stay awile. Kepp calm and continue playing Growtopia.
    Turn up the Music!
    musicnote

If you hate this game, don't play it. And don't post saying you hate it. That's just annoying and a waste of internet space...
    IGN: Goldshard

"Afros n' Gold"

My Growtopia Ideas

If you hate the game, quit. Simple.

But our community doesn't need the type of negativity you bring, along with this thread.
    Do you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears?

1-40 is alot of worlds Isn't it? And its a online game so youre not the only one who is triing to enter the worlds
    Keep calm... No one said you have to be in that world... If you dont like it go farm, make a world or something... Im sure other cool stuff is happening it growtopia too