Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me. I don't know what to do.

Banned

Exclamation Help me. I don't know what to do.

Well, here's my problem. I have three friends (in real life) that smoke. Yes, it's a big deal, because they are in the same grade as me.
    But do you know in what dang grade I am? I AM IN 6th GRADE. They told me to tell no one, but. I want to do the correct thing.
    Should I keep quiet? Or do I tell the teacher or any adult? Tell me what you thing I should do, because I don't know. I don't want to have in my mind in the future (if they keep doing that) that I could've helped them. But we're great friends, I don't want to lose them.

What's your opinion?

Master Sorcerer

Tell the... Uhh... Some teacher/worker at your school.... Or ask their parents if they know they will deal with it
    discord: Applez#7650

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Applez View Post
    Tell the... Uhh... Some teacher/worker at your school.... Or ask their parents if they know they will deal with it
    I always thought it was that easy, now I see it's not.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Isaaccs View Post
    I always thought it was that easy, now I see it's not.
    Hey, once you tell someone you'll get it all off your chest

I do that every day! Why? I have to drink this AWFUL medicine that I wait... And wait... AND WAIT to take it! But when I take it, I FEEL HAPPY! Until the medicine kicks in...
    Anyway ignore the last part
    discord: Applez#7650

Well, here's my problem. I have three friends (in real life) that smoke. Yes, it's a big deal, because they are in the same grade as me.
    But do you know in what dang grade I am? I AM IN 6th GRADE. They told me to tell no one, but. I want to do the correct thing.
    Should I keep quiet? Or do I tell the teacher or any adult? Tell me what you thing I should do, because I don't know. I don't want to have in my mind in the future (if they keep doing that) that I could've helped them. But we're great friends, I don't want to lose them.

What's your opinion?
    Well if you tell them to try to stop and they don't. Just know that a TRUE friend listens to you. Tell a teacher. Go ahead.
    -----~~•~~-----

RTSoft Games:
    Dink Smallwood
    Growtopia
    Growtopia Goals 2015

Just holding onto the hope there are still good people in the world..

-----~~•~~-----

What's your opinion?
    Smoking ruins your future
    I would 100% tell an adult
    Last edited by DailyGamer; 10-21-2014 at 02:06 AM.

Tell your teachers, smoking not for children bro unless theyve been retained for 7 years which would make it okay

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
    ~Max Muller

I lik to help people /msg me if you need help

Master Sorcerer

What's your opinion?
    If I were in ur shoes I would get an adult to help.
    Smoking is scamming on the lungs.

What's your opinion?
    Wow, that's tough.
    I mean, I knew a guy in 6th grade that smoked (presumably).
    Tell an adult, it's obviously the right thing. They might pressure you into smoking too, which they probably did too each other.

Good luck
    its just a prank bro

Master Sorcerer

What's your opinion?
    You have to tell an adult no matter what.
    Your friends aren't allowed to smoke especially at a young age.
    Nd also tell them that smoking 1 cigarette can shorten their lives by 11 minutes. Yes. Just ONE cigarette can do that.
    Wanna hear a lame joke I made?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    So if I robbed your house you would view it as good because it gives cops a job and teach you to get a security system?

Tell someone in authority and if they ask why you did it tell them you were trying to save their future Nd it's for their own good. If they don't forgive you, then they were never true friends to you.

What's your opinion?
    Honestly in my opinion, you should just ignore your friends/leave them if they are a bad influence. Try to convince them to stop
    90% sure you wont be friends anyway if they know you snitched on them.
    IGN:Potatosauce

I've been in this situation before, and IK its easy to say "just tell a teacher" but it's really, really hard. Yes, you should tell an adult. Most schools have a guidance office or someone to go to. I'd do it before school when you get off the bus, make it so you're friends don't see you. Tell the guidance officer you wouldn't like you're friends to know you told on them, than tell her you're situation. Hope this helps!
    I'm owner of outrun, Sochi14 (WOTD) I also own Pib which is the Hmong version of start. I own the world WorldOfTheDay. My hospital is named Mayohospital. Hope to see you in game. :hat
    Don't be prejudice, be like the panda, he's black, white, and Asian !

◄◄Rewind the Memories ►►FastFoward the Drama ►Play the GoodTimes ▌▌Pause the Moments █ Stop right there

Serf

Default Its ok heres my idea...

What's your opinion?
    SO i would secretly Tell a teacher/adult but its ok tell the Teacher what your problem is and tell them not to say there name So you dont get in trouble you wont lose your friends and they will be Okay

Master Sorcerer

Friends or not you have to do the right thing, smoking damages your lungs and you can get cancer, you have to tell a grown up, its for thier own good.

Lesser Wizard

Friend or not, please tell the teacher. A true friend will watch out for their friends even if it means telling the teacher that they are doing something wrong. It can and will ruin their life!

How did they get the cigarettes in the first place? Try and tell them and then talk to whoever has the cigarettes.
    Banned on the gt forums but not here, what a world

Banned

What's your opinion?
    Did you actually seem them smoke? If yes, don't tell anybody. Talk some sense into your friends, if it doesn't work, ignore them. You'll get in big problems by telling an adult. You may even lose 'em as a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Telman View Post
    Did you actually seem them smoke? If yes, don't tell anybody. Talk some sense into your friends, if it doesn't work, ignore them. You'll get in big problems by telling an adult. You may even lose 'em as a friend.
    He'll lose his friends once they grow sick from smoking.

There won't be good life for them if you don't tell an adult. Even if you'll lose them, at least you'll know you saved them from the consequences of smoking.
    who are you people.

Basically if I were having this situation I would just let them get on with it, let them smoke there is no way that your friends will stop smoking even if a teacher/adult tells them to stop. If they want to reduce their time on earth just let them, just concentrate that you will live a longer life then them. Also even if you take their cigarettes off them they will still manage to get hold of some more. Like I say just let them get on it with it, it's their life.
    "BenjaminBanks, I've Gone Eco Just Check My Threads".🍃🌿
    #IGN:FAWNSLEY
    #STOPTRADEANDPRICEWORLDS

#Follow me on Twitter: RobertJamees
    #Follow me on Instagram:BenjaminBankss