Hey everyone! I've been hosting and playing Funeral Quest over @ DX Gaming for the past few months and doing so keeps bringing back the nostalgia days when I hosted Syntax Error BBS and had a DOOR game by the name of Legend of the Red Dragon.

Some of you might remember it vividly others might be clueless, but in short LORD is a turn based game similar to Funeral Quest set in a RPG theme in a mystical world.

Unfortunately Seth sold the rights a long time ago and I've wanted to play again so over the past few months I've been working on similar game. Now thanks to the help of my new friend Eric, I now have a Legend of the Green Dragon. Very similar to the origional LORD goodness!

It's currently in beta and I'm constantly working on adding more, but your all welcome to give it a whirl. Just don't give Seth the Bard too hard of a time

Head over and get going! The game just started 3/26

Legend of the Green Dragon
http://www.dxgaming.com/logd

Seth I hope you don't mind the shameless plug, but I wanted to let everyone know about this. And don't worry I'm not making a penny off of making this available to you guys.