Thread: Where da good players?

Default Where da good players?

NOOO! Where are the good ppl in Tanked like Mr.Ex, god, kids (havent see in months), ds sometimes i see, and dagril i guess dont know her but she seems kool and SWAGGY.... guys we need ur help to keep Tanked community fun... not boring like right now... ugh.... but who cares no high ranks makes me easier for MVP BABE... GOOG MADE YELLOW SO I GUES HE RETIRES... BADBOY NOOO IS GOING FOR YELLOW ILL BE WITH U TO THE END BUDDY ..... growtopia got like 1750 player online each day and guess wat Tanked has like 40 to 60 player and at night guess wat in US time 10 to 20 players.... shocking and JML always win MVP and i cant play at that time... but shhhh i sneak my IPAD under my cover and play but my wi-fi range doesnt go to my bedroom so i play in the BATHROOM... shhhhh

SO GUYS HELP ME HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by skullking View Post
    NOOO! Where are the good ppl in Tanked like Mr.Ex, god, kids (havent see in months), ds sometimes i see, and dagril i guess dont know her but she seems kool and SWAGGY.... guys we need ur help to keep Tanked community fun... not boring like right now... ugh.... but who cares no high ranks makes me easier for MVP BABE... GOOG MADE YELLOW SO I GUES HE RETIRES... BADBOY NOOO IS GOING FOR YELLOW ILL BE WITH U TO THE END BUDDY ..... growtopia got like 1750 player online each day and guess wat Tanked has like 40 to 60 player and at night guess wat in US time 10 to 20 players.... shocking and JML always win MVP and i cant play at that time... but shhhh i sneak my IPAD under my cover and play but my wi-fi range doesnt go to my bedroom so i play in the BATHROOM... shhhhh

SO GUYS HELP ME HERE!
    Tanked is falling. Just like how everything rises then falls. Nothing is going to stop it, but we can slow it down.
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

Master Sorcerer

well you can't say there isn't any good players on, because there are, but they might not be high ranks. Thanks skull for the support and you know what they say legends are created everyday

Master Sorcerer

I think...if tanked had challenges with rewards, or like a new color after yellow, ppl would stay to beat those, because, I mostly play games to beat it all the way, and I don't find it fun if there is nothing else to beat
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Master Sorcerer

maybe Seth could do something like if you complete a challenge you could get a achievement and get some coins with it and the harder it is to earn the achievement the more coins you get

Might as well forget it. Whoever said Tanked will fall may have sounded like a nut when I started playing, but now that person sounds rather prophetic. I know that tanked is my fave game, but me and my brother have (let's say) stopped playing, and now we're working on our Growtopia world, Thingo. Unfortunately, on Saturdays and Sundays Growtopia is at the limit with 1900 people, though the people online on tanked has never exceeded 80, and that was in November 2012 when I joined. Now, on the weekends, I see barely 50-60 people on, and all my tavern parties go south because everybody is playing Grow. Again, I myself am at fault, since I play it too. But, I do credit all the people who keep saying "Tanked is the best" and let's keep the flame lit.

My fingers are tired after so much typing!
    Tanked: megaman01

Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    I think...if tanked had challenges with rewards, or like a new color after yellow, ppl would stay to beat those, because, I mostly play games to beat it all the way, and I don't find it fun if there is nothing else to beat
    Well yeah, when people get yellow they quit because nobody will ever beat JML. Not kids, not TPN, not ruffi, and not Junior. It might be possible (with a LOT of commitment) to beat ruffi or Junior, but from there THATS IT.
    Tanked: megaman01

Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    Well yeah, when people get yellow they quit because nobody will ever beat JML. Not kids, not TPN, not ruffi, and not Junior. It might be possible (with a LOT of commitment) to beat ruffi or Junior, but from there THATS IT.
    ......thats not a reason for ppl quit at all
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Default HARD

There should be more colors after 10k not until 50k that is tooo much im at 39k and got bored of lazer blue color... after i get to 50k i'll stop playing and just chat because 100k is not my goal... tooo long and waste of time...... so u should see me orange by the end of May or June or beginning of May but 100 peracenat sure during May if i dont get stuck on again like last time i was stuck on 21k-23k... cross fingers...

Default so.....

i gues im the only acative persona that keeps Tanked forum alive......... still im very devoted to Tanked here i made my friends and i got a new family im crying....... and still im not a mod...... who cares though all the mods think ill go mod power maddness which i proabably will.... JK JK i wont but ill never be picked so who cares...... havent seen mods on Tanked.... saw greaserLOK today though hes flying in the 1k-2k... dunno...... even derek

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by skullking View Post
    i gues im the only acative persona that keeps Tanked forum alive......... still im very devoted to Tanked here i made my friends and i got a new family im crying....... and still im not a mod...... who cares though all the mods think ill go mod power maddness which i proabably will.... JK JK i wont but ill never be picked so who cares...... havent seen mods on Tanked.... saw greaserLOK today though hes flying in the 1k-2k... dunno...... even derek
    Can you spell!?! acative? really? I havent been on for a few days cuz i was grounded 4 a lil and im too lazy to charge my touchpad since it barely works.... I guess im a good player right? im a Sky

Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    I own 4 worlds in Grow: kpopsworld (main world), and i forgot the rest -_-
    admin a lot

Might as well forget it. Whoever said Tanked will fall may have sounded like a nut when I started playing, but now that person sounds rather prophetic. I know that tanked is my fave game, but me and my brother have (let's say) stopped playing, and now we're working on our Growtopia world, Thingo. Unfortunately, on Saturdays and Sundays Growtopia is at the limit with 1900 people, though the people online on tanked has never exceeded 80, and that was in November 2012 when I joined. Now, on the weekends, I see barely 50-60 people on, and all my tavern parties go south because everybody is playing Grow. Again, I myself am at fault, since I play it too. But, I do credit all the people who keep saying "Tanked is the best" and let's keep the flame lit.

My fingers are tired after so much typing!
    I've played tanked before (probably like in 2010), and until now, people still play the game. A lot of people has taken interest in growtopia, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't update tanked as well. Lets keep tanked alive.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Neonscraft View Post
    I've played tanked before (probably like in 2010), and until now, people still play the game. A lot of people has taken interest in growtopia, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't update tanked as well. Lets keep tanked alive.
    The game came it out in the early 2012 or late 2011! I played the game then!

Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    I own 4 worlds in Grow: kpopsworld (main world), and i forgot the rest -_-
    admin a lot

Lesser Wizard

there is an end to everything i guess the ending of tanked may be coming soon however there could be a change. Think of it if you play a game forever and forever and forever and it hasn't changed and it isn't going to change (Not Seth's Fault) then there is no point of playing it. If you get number one then what there is no future goal unless a new update comes. The high ranker have played this game for a long time and tons of changes happened but soon everyone falls. Same thing happens these days to games are even business as the same thing that happens to some ancient civilization. They start they become great but they always fall.
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

me and picco and alexmason and elapse and ronaldo, pop,-beast-, darkhawk, darkwing, mudfrog,junior, are all lazer blue and up players and there are more out there. sure tanked is decreasing, but we can still make it last longer.
    If you read this then it's your unlucky day