Thread: I WANNA MAKES SOME STUFF

Squire

Default I WANNA MAKES SOME STUFF

d i wanna know if i can make some stuff (clothing) for growtopia i have lots of ideas in my head, i have made some stuff on another game (graal era) i made heads and body's for people so i have some experience. So if anyone knows a guy who knows a guy who new a guy who can help me message me or something like that

So your from gral era? I use to play the game my self but this game is different from graal. To make some items or clothing you must make it without asking and maybe post it on a tread showing off your artistic graphic skills. Its not 100% sure that the item will be added but its worth a shot. Just don't spam the devs or post a tread asking is you can make a clothing/item. Also the devs care about the community more than it is in graal. This game isn't a Pay-to-play game. Anyways just don't ask to make items or clothing just do it on your own time and publish it on a tread. Also i Quitted gral because it seemed like the devs weren't caring for the players and admins were just too overpowered and could Basicly do anything and cannot go further into the game because of certain limits. Sorry that i went off topic but its been a long time i seen a person from that certain game.

Get your Cursor Out Of Mah Face

Squire

Default Is there a template?

I see... Thanks, but yeah admins are overpower mean and unhelpful, especially pr (player relation) it goes to thier head.. But I still talk to ppl on it, i wanna start making the hat i thought about. Is there a way i can get a template of the lil growtopian?