Thread: You're a criminal just like everybody else

Lesser Wizard

Default You're a criminal just like everybody else

U just do that sh*t with permission idk I was bored :P
    If u put c before the letters op u probably find your biggest threat #MikeBrown
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Wasssupppp bros I'm JOCY2211 on the forums and in game 💖

......what?
    IGN: PUFFERY

http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/theghostishere.png

Xbox gamertag: KAOS FF Zack. If you play Destiny, feel free to invite me anytime.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by WindyLink560 View Post
    ......what?
    U don't know that song it's about how white cops discriminate blacks and judge them because they're blacks

This vid: http://youtu.be/FGZHY3BYm0I
    Wasssupppp bros I'm JOCY2211 on the forums and in game 💖

White Power!
    uh-oh

Bada-bing bada-boom, when I walk in I'm the king of the room.

Quote Originally Posted by SlaSHadow View Post
    White Power!
    That is so racist. But I'm white.
    IGN: PUFFERY

http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/theghostishere.png

Xbox gamertag: KAOS FF Zack. If you play Destiny, feel free to invite me anytime.

Master Sorcerer

Please dn't bring this Mike Brown stuff here... No on needs it
    discord: Applez#7650

I don't intend to create any drama. I am not happy Michael Brown is dead, but the cop had to defend himself. This ferguson deal had nothing to do with racism, it was just a regular criminal who robbed a convenience store, a cop tried to stop him and told him to stop, the kid refused to stop and tried to take the cop's life, so the cop had to take action to defend himself. Sadly Michael's life was taken. What's done is done, there's nothing we can do now about it, so there is completely no point in complaining. I'm not exactly sure why people are supporting a PROVEN guilty criminal... People just need to look at the evidence and stop refusing to hear or even watch the truth. I get racism is a big deal today, but I don't understand why to be honest. We're all humans of the same race, one skin color is not alien to another.

Quote Originally Posted by JOCY2211 View Post
    U don't know that song it's about how white cops discriminate blacks and judge them because they're blacks

This vid: http://youtu.be/FGZHY3BYm0I
    Oh yeah. Ferguson Missouri, I saw that on CNN.
    I Am The First Pack Ever To Be In Gt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst Stavro Blofeld View Post
    You Only Live Twice Mr. Bond

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    I don't intend to create any drama. I am not happy Michael Brown is dead, but the cop had to defend himself. This ferguson deal had nothing to do with racism, it was just a regular criminal who robbed a convenience store, a cop tried to stop him and told him to stop, the kid refused to stop and tried to take the cop's life, so the cop had to take action to defend himself. Sadly Michael's life was taken. What's done is done, there's nothing we can do now about it, so there is completely no point in complaining. I'm not exactly sure why people are supporting a PROVEN guilty criminal... People just need to look at the evidence and stop refusing to hear or even watch the truth. I get racism is a big deal today, but I don't understand why to be honest. We're all humans of the same race, one skin color is not alien to another.
    Here come the debates... T_T
    discord: Applez#7650

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    I'll just give my 2 cents on the matter, not trying to cause a huge debate or anything, I don't necessarily disagree with you. Okay so something physical evidence can't show is the cops motive so it isn't smart to assume that it was race motivated. I personally think unloading the clip was over the line, but cops are people and panic too, maybe it should be punished, but that's not really what I'm gonna talk about here. I live in an area where there isn't much racism at all except for some dumb rednecks, but obviously in that city and that area there is racism. That's why people are so mad and are protesting, it's more than just because of Mike Brown, it's more political now and bigger than that one incident. Also, theyve been protesting for like 3 months now and they've been completely peaceful except for a few nights, especially Monday. We shouldn't label all the protesters violent because of that though. Another thing, a lot of people seem really surprised they rioted and looted, but riots are something that's ALWAYS happened, it's not new. It's not good, but to demonize all the protesters for it is stupid. And last, he absolutely shouldve been indicted and gone to a public trial. I guarantee he would've have been charged, but a grand juries job is to just speculate wether it might've been a crime and if it deserved a trial, which it qualified for both. They basically tried it themselves in private, so that was weird (not saying he should've been thrown in jail or anything, but it should've gone to trial). So yeah that's all I got on it.
    Sticking it to the man

Oh ffs...there were plenty of witnesses that watched this Brown kid attack the cop.

What more evidence do you dumb's over there in Missouri need?!?