Thread: Plz look mods plz

Default Plz look mods plz

I starting to think about quitting people keeps either scamming,cheating or just being plain mean to me and I do nothing wrong.Once I just stood there yet the guy banned me for no reason

All the people out there plz respond and tell me what you think should I stay or leave.

I am frostninja
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  39.2 KB

Earth, Europe, Sweden, At home, Computer Chair

Quote Originally Posted by Frostninja99 View Post
    I starting to think about quitting people keeps either scamming,cheating or just being plain mean to me and I do nothing wrong.Once I just stood there yet the guy banned me for no reason
    If you enjoy this game, why quit? It's you who chooses, not other people. If you lost interest, take a break. If you still aren't interested, then quit.
    How do people cheat? And I've been banned from lots of worlds, it isnt rude or mean, they just think you are annoying/don't want you there.
    The scammers is a problem, but Seth and Hamumu is working of ways to reduce them.
    Its you who chooses if you want to quit, not us. If you want to quit, its fine because you dont enjoy this game anymore.
    But if you enjoy this game I advice you to keep playing. Greenswe out!
    Great thanks to CoolDrew for this signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenswe View Post
    If you enjoy this game, why quit? It's you who chooses, not other people. If you lost interest, take a break. If you still aren't interested, then quit.
    How do people cheat? And I've been banned from lots of worlds, it isnt rude or mean, they just think you are annoying/don't want you there.
    The scammers is a problem, but Seth and Hamumu is working of ways to reduce them.
    Its you who chooses if you want to quit, not us. If you want to quit, its fine because you dont enjoy this game anymore.
    But if you enjoy this game I advice you to keep playing. Greenswe out!
    They cheat by punching me in a no punch spleef,saying more when you are trading and when the current offer is compatible and thx for the advice I'm going to keep playing but who ever sees this thread I want to tell u when you do these things you are forcing people to quit so next time you consider scamming think about others instead of what you will gain take my advice and DON'T SCAM,THINK ABOUT OTHERS.

Earth, Europe, Sweden, At home, Computer Chair

They cheat by punching me in a no punch spleef,saying more when you are trading and when the current offer is compatible and thx for the advice I'm going to keep playing but who ever sees this thread I want to tell u when you do these things you are forcing people to quit so next time you consider scamming think about others instead of what you will gain take my advice and DON'T SCAM,THINK ABOUT OTHERS.
    Wel, we have requested no punch options, but quitting because of people punching you in a spleef is just dumb, there will always be atleast 100 punchers in growtopia.

Its good that you decided not to quit.
    Greenswe out!
    Great thanks to CoolDrew for this signature.

Lesser Knight

I get punched scammed and banned for no reason but i cant quit cause i know ill be on top like my bro in the game

At least this thread is in the right place!!

I need to tell you that:
    Scamming
    Cheating
    Punching for no reason
    Greifing
    Swearing
    Caps-ing
    Banning
    Kicking
    Etc
    Is all part of the game. You need to accept it.
    You guys, don't you want this giant cookie?

Also, you gotta click on my dragons:

(by the way, I used to have 2 other dragons but they got sick and died because you guys clicked it so much. Thank you?)

Master Sorcerer

I punch in no-punch spleefs when no one is looking

Quote Originally Posted by BentDownFork View Post
    I punch in no-punch spleefs when no one is looking
    Lol gotta say its fun and bro don't quit -_- there is no reason people are always gonna be ignorant,childish,and plain annoying but if u like the game why do it...?

If the world were perfect, it would be boring as hell.

This stuff happens to all of us. Getting banned by some random player shouldn't hurt, and if it does maybe you need to take a break for the game to rejuvenate. I wish you luck.

May the force be with you.
    Changed my GrowID to rewyan