Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Rhyme (Forum game!)

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default Rhyme (Forum game!)

    Everyone have to write one line that rhyme with the above quote!

    for example!

    Player 1: I like to rap
    Player 2: I downloaded this app!

    Okay I will start!

    Hello m8
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Psycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Noxus
    Posts
    1,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Everyone have to write one line that rhyme with the above quote!

    for example!

    Player 1: I like to rap
    Player 2: I downloaded this app!

    Okay I will start!

    Hello m8
    Your name is gr8.
    My latest video:

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ice krem
    Posts
    5,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    Your name is gr8.
    Time for school, don't be late!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer _Lennart_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Busy fighting in Waterloo.
    Posts
    2,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    Your name is gr8.
    W8 I'm l8.

    ------EDIT-------

    Blazing made it before me, it still rhymes though.
    Yes... I am a Prussian now. Forget planes, I use muskets and shoot frenchmen with muskets. Rip old Lennart. #LordLenin #Lenin4pres

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer ZeroRarity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,303

    Default

    Late? How about a date?
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

    Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 13

    Encountered a problem? Email support@growtopiagame.com

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ice krem
    Posts
    5,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRarity View Post
    Late? How about a date?
    No thx m8.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZinG View Post
    No thx m8.
    Did you lose some we8?
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ice krem
    Posts
    5,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Did you lose some we8?
    No I didnt, nub no h8



    (It's for the games, you're not a noob)


    EDIT: Holy how did "you're" auto correct into "U Urge".

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer _Lennart_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Busy fighting in Waterloo.
    Posts
    2,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Did you lose some we8?
    No, are you blind... M8?



    -----EDIT------

    Blazing did it again, still rhymes.
    Yes... I am a Prussian now. Forget planes, I use muskets and shoot frenchmen with muskets. Rip old Lennart. #LordLenin #Lenin4pres

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer IcyTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Did you lose some we8?
    Nope, i just 8.


    IGN: IcyTurtle

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ice krem
    Posts
    5,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Lennart_ View Post
    No, are you blind... M8?



    -----EDIT------

    Blazing did it again, still rhymes.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZinG View Post
    No I didnt, nub no h8



    (It's for the games, you're not a noob)


    EDIT: Holy how did "you're" auto correct into "U Urge".
    You are mean we are breaking up babe
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lennart_ View Post
    No, are you blind... M8?



    -----EDIT------

    Blazing did it again, still rhymes.
    No I'm not okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyTurtle View Post
    Nope, i just 8.
    I didn't know m8, Can I have a slice of cake?
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ice krem
    Posts
    5,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    You are mean we are breaking up babe

    No I'm not okay?


    I didn't know m8, Can I have a slice of cake?
    I'm a boy.


    Wth lol I'm rofling right now

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZinG View Post
    I'm a boy.


    Wth lol I'm rofling right now
    You look more like a toy
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ice krem
    Posts
    5,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    You look more like a toy
    I'll salt you little boy (frog)

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZinG View Post
    I'll salt you little boy (frog)
    Who u callin boy dude Imma destroy you with my joy!
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ice krem
    Posts
    5,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Who u callin boy dude Imma destroy you with my joy!
    I AM joy transformed into a boy.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZinG View Post
    I AM joy transformed into a boy.
    You starting to Annoy me, lets finish this now
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer ZeroRarity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    You starting to Annoy me, lets finish this now
    That triple boy though, finish it how?
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

    Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 13

    Encountered a problem? Email support@growtopiagame.com

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    8,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRarity View Post
    That triple boy though, finish it how?
    You already know, best rhyme wins NOW! Imma make you say wow.
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

Similar Threads

  1. Growtopia rhyme game
    By l0l in forum Fan Creations
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-16-2014, 08:38 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2014, 01:00 PM
  3. [Forum Game] The counting game reborn!
    By raqk in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 01:15 AM
  4. How many words can you rhyme with Grow?
    By Warp Rat in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 12:37 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •