Thread: Bad News :(

Master Sorcerer

Default Bad News :(

Today's most likely the last day I can get on for awhile. My phone broke yesterday because I put the charger in upside-down and busted the USB port. The only reason why I'm on today is because I'm borrowing a phone. Idk when I can get a new one, could be 1 day, could be half a year. (So basically, if I'm back in like two days, it's from luck, not lies) This will also put a hault on the sponsorships, though RIDDLEFIDDLE will be fine because I gave it to Moderate for the duration of my absence. When I return, I'm going to be VERY busy working on the sponsored items, redoing RIDDLEFIDDLE, and working on my main world. (I will still be sponsoring items, just not as many as planned, I will not be taking anymore suggestions, Magical Fishy Hat, TacoHat, and my idea are enugh for now)

Stay safe my fellow Growtopians,
    -Brodie
    "My eyes see everything I want them to I just don't want them to see you."

Earth, Europe, Sweden, At home, Computer Chair

Quote Originally Posted by IAmABrodie View Post
    Today's most likely the last day I can get on for awhile. My phone broke yesterday because I put the charger in upside-down and busted the USB port. The only reason why I'm on today is because I'm borrowing a phone. Idk when I can get a new one, could be 1 day, could be half a year. (So basically, if I'm back in like two days, it's from luck, not lies) This will also put a hault on the sponsorships, though RIDDLEFIDDLE will be fine because I gave it to Moderate for the duration of my absence. When I return, I'm going to be VERY busy working on the sponsored items, redoing RIDDLEFIDDLE, and working on my main world. (I will still be sponsoring items, just not as many as planned, I will not be taking anymore suggestions, Magical Fishy Hat, TacoHat, and my idea are enugh for now)

-Brodie
    Awwww, I feel sorry for your phone. It must be heart broking not to be able to play when you have time.
    I hope you get a new phone soon, so you can start playing (we can maybe meet too) growtopia again.
    Good luck!
    ~Greenswe
    Great thanks to CoolDrew for this signature.

thereas not really any point of replying since your phone broke... to all you ppeople that read this later... WHA UP
    My YouTube, TriceGt .
    Tis I, Trice.
    I will work so hard that one day, my signature will be an autograph.
    Friendsip is the tree. Kindness is the Growspray. -mrthadawee
    I don't insult, I diagnose.

Angry :/

Quote Originally Posted by IAmABrodie View Post

-Brodie
    :/ I'm going to need a new device soon to play as well. Teaher took my phone and sat on it.... Destroying my moblie device(Fat A$$) And I hope one day the hit Sandbox MMO comes to PC and Mac.

Currently On Mobile. Excuse My typos!
    Joined Growtopia January 11, 2013
    Growtopia Google+ Page
    Guide to giving others Acess
    Keeping Your Account Secure

Clocking at: 3100 Hours of Growtopia.
    -Player3D3

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Celestia;
    I can protect my subjects from you!
    #2.0Growtopian

Quote Originally Posted by Player3D3 View Post
    :/ I'm going to need a new device soon to play as well. Teaher took my phone and sat on it.... Destroying my moblie device(Fat A$$) And I hope one day the hit Sandbox MMO comes to PC and Mac.
    She should have to pay for it
    These things are getting really popular Please don't let him die to make him live click on him

Thankyou in Advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Adams View Post
    You have talent kid and not just in your feet

Condolences to your phone.
    Is there no way you can order a replacement USB port off eBay and have it repaired? Costs alot less than taking it to a shop or buying a new one...
    You can often repair it at home, I have before, but it depends on the phone model of course.
    If its an expensive phone you can often sell them for parts for a couple hundred. A damaged iPhone 5 still sells for around $300 .. You could sell it and buy a cheaper phone.
    You could get an android for like $80 .. You could sell some on eBay or something if you don't have a job or are too young to work.

Must be a season for phone breaking.
    My sisters iPhone got dropped in water the other day...
    It's been sitting in a bag of rice ever since.
    She was just going to give up and buy another one, but I wanted to do some magic voodoo on it first to see if I can bring it back to life... I've done it before with my old iPhone 2g many years ago...so I still hold hope.
    Long as you don't turn it on and short out the circuits..you have a reasonable chance..long as the water didn't short out important circuits already.. He phone was almost flat like 20 minutes earlier, so I'm hoping the battery died before it hit the water.. If that's the case it'll probably be okay, if not, perhaps not.
    In two days I shall find out...

Quote Originally Posted by Player3D3 View Post
    Wow I've sat on my phones heaps of times and it didn't break.
    Your teachers butt must be the size of Jupiter.

If she really did break it, and she acknowledges she broke it, you should really talk to the principal or something about it.
    I remember seeing a video on YouTube where a teacher grabs a students phone that kept beeping and smashed it on the ground....I don't believe destruction of property is legal regardless of their authority over their peers.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Marosa Minnie View Post
    Condolences to your phone.
    Is there no way you can order a replacement USB port off eBay and have it repaired? Costs alot less than taking it to a shop or buying a new one...
    You can often repair it at home, I have before, but it depends on the phone model of course.
    If its an expensive phone you can often sell them for parts for a couple hundred. A damaged iPhone 5 still sells for around $300 .. You could sell it and buy a cheaper phone.
    You could get an android for like $80 .. You could sell some on eBay or something if you don't have a job or are too young to work.

Must be a season for phone breaking.
    My sisters iPhone got dropped in water the other day...
    It's been sitting in a bag of rice ever since.
    She was just going to give up and buy another one, but I wanted to do some magic voodoo on it first to see if I can bring it back to life... I've done it before with my old iPhone 2g many years ago...so I still hold hope.
    Long as you don't turn it on and short out the circuits..you have a reasonable chance..long as the water didn't short out important circuits already.. He phone was almost flat like 20 minutes earlier, so I'm hoping the battery died before it hit the water.. If that's the case it'll probably be okay, if not, perhaps not.
    In two days I shall find out...

Wow I've sat on my phones heaps of times and it didn't break.
    Your teachers butt must be the size of Jupiter.

If she really did break it, and she acknowledges she broke it, you should really talk to the principal or something about it.
    I remember seeing a video on YouTube where a teacher grabs a students phone that kept beeping and smashed it on the ground....I don't believe destruction of property is legal regardless of their authority over their peers.
    Heh, i don't think there is a way to fix it considering when i put it in upside-down, i put it in hard (Not knowing my own strength after a reasonable work out is actually normal) and a few pieces were literal smashed or in shards. My best bet would to probably buy one of the older i-Pods for less money. Though i don't have a job, i get paid quite a lot for a boxing match, especially if i win, but most of it goes to maintaining my training equipment. Oh and also I have an unusual phone to most people, the Samsung Glide, its an android with a slide out keyboard, so the USB port is considerably smaller than the iPhone's. Thank you for the help either way, it was still very helpful for maybe a future experience.
    "My eyes see everything I want them to I just don't want them to see you."